How Many Bawling Babbling Liberals are Going to Freak When Their God Gives His Final Speech Tonight?

Unless he gives it on Gold Rush tonight, I'll be skipping it...
Thank goodness for cable TV-Channels-On demand.......there will be a plethora of choices to watch rather than watching the 20th Jan swearing in of Con Man-Fascist and his First Lady Hoe who can't keep her clothes on.:asshole:

So cute all the Drumpfster Deplorables hanging on President Obama's every word.
You're even more delusional than I thought. I haven't listened to a word that bastard has said in a long time and I don't intend to hear his babbling bullshit tonight either.

You wouldn't have the intelligence to understand anyway...
I can understand this in a few days... "I Donald J. Trump swear to protect defend and uphold the Constitution of the United States of America..."
CORRECTION.....
"I Donald J. Trump swear to protect defend and uphold the Constitution of the United Russian States of Republican America..." "PS-Putin I Love You Together We Can Conquer The World"

you will always be marginalized and mocked, flyover rube
Perhaps...but I will be watching Trump take the oath of office in a few days.
Trump is going to have some rough years before he's IMPEACHED!!!!
49474435.cached.jpg

Trump Gets a Taste of His Own Medicine With Ugly, Unproven Allegations

You're even more delusional than I thought. I haven't listened to a word that bastard has said in a long time and I don't intend to hear his babbling bullshit tonight either.

I can understand this in a few days... "I Donald J. Trump swear to protect defend and uphold the Constitution of the United States of America..."
CORRECTION.....
"I Donald J. Trump swear to protect defend and uphold the Constitution of the United Russian States of Republican America..." "PS-Putin I Love You Together We Can Conquer The World"
Smoke more dope...kill the rest of your brain rasta.

49474435.cached.jpg

Are you legal here? We should deport you back to Jamaica. Bet you collect welfare and smoke dope all day.

Everyone calm down. He will be giving another farewell speech in a day or so.
Meh! You and your ilk calm down......America's nightmare of Trump and the outdate 20th century conservatism will be over in 4 years and with the impeachment of Trump in 2 years.

CORRECTION.....
Smoke more dope...kill the rest of your brain rasta.
Moon Shine, Meth Addiction, Meth Labs, Incest and Inbreeding will prove the death of Conservative America in the 21st Century!!!!!!

49474435.cached.jpg

Are you legal here? We should deport you back to Jamaica. Bet you collect welfare and smoke dope all day.
I like dating conservative WHITE WOMEN!!!!!!:beer:

Forum List

Back