How Many Bawling Babbling Liberals are Going to Freak When Their God Gives His Final Speech Tonight?

So cute all the Drumpfster Deplorables hanging on President Obama's every word.
You're even more delusional than I thought. I haven't listened to a word that bastard has said in a long time and I don't intend to hear his babbling bullshit tonight either.

You wouldn't have the intelligence to understand anyway...
I can understand this in a few days... "I Donald J. Trump swear to protect defend and uphold the Constitution of the United States of America..."

Oh wow...oh boy...only four minutes now! Get ready to orgasm liberals!

And Obama has audio feedback fucking up his last speech. How appropriate.

So cute all the Drumpfster Deplorables hanging on President Obama's every word.
You're even more delusional than I thought. I haven't listened to a word that bastard has said in a long time and I don't intend to hear his babbling bullshit tonight either.

You wouldn't have the intelligence to understand anyway...
I can understand this in a few days... "I Donald J. Trump swear to protect defend and uphold the Constitution of the United States of America..."
Those are pretty big words for him.....hope he can handle them.

LOL So, here we are, a new President in just a few days. Now how will the economy fare under the hand of a man that knows almost nothing? How will our relations be with our long term allies. Will we be dancing to Russia's tune?

you will always be marginalized and mocked, flyover rube
Perhaps...but I will be watching Trump take the oath of office in a few days.
41445105.jpg

I am old enough I remember Eisenhower's farewell speech. Particularly the warning about the military-industrial complex. President Obama gave a similiar warning concerning what it means to be an American. Both Eisenhower and Obama put their fingers on the prime problems of their time.

FBI and CIA, NSA has briefed Obama and Trump that the Russian-Putin can now black mail Trump!!!! Over Finances and Tax Returns going back to the 90's!!!!
How Russian Hackers Can Blackmail Donald Trump—and the GOP

If it is true that the Russians hacked the Republican National Committee as well as the DNC, then their power over POTUS potentially knows few bounds.

Former and current U.S. national security officials and experts say that if it is true that the Russian government possesses documents belonging to the Republican National Committee, Donald Trump’s incoming administration may be the most compromised in U.S. history.A senior U.S. administration official confirmed to The Daily Beast that the CIA believes the Russians hacked the RNC. He spoke anonymously because he was not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.

FBI and CIA, NSA has briefed Obama and Trump that the Russian-Putin can now black mail Trump!!!! Over Finances and Tax Returns going back to the 90's!!!!

If it is true that the Russians hacked the Republican National Committee as well as the DNC, then their power over POTUS potentially knows few bounds.

Former and current U.S. national security officials and experts say that if it is true that the Russian government possesses documents belonging to the Republican National Committee, Donald Trump’s incoming administration may be the most compromised in U.S. history.A senior U.S. administration official confirmed to The Daily Beast that the CIA believes the Russians hacked the RNC. He spoke anonymously because he was not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.
Really!!!! How many exclamation points does bullshit need!!!!

Yikes. That's gotta sting on the tails of Obama's proclamations that he could have won a third term... I'm actually really surprised that CNN put this out, maybe they're coming to their senses. ~snorts~

There was one woman in the crowd and every time the camera turned on her she was bawling. She did this throughout the entire speech. Stupid woman.

At the beginning of the speech I heard some yelling far in the back of the crowd. It sounded like it might be in protest . Did anybody hear what that was all about? It stopped. Were they killed?

Eight years of failure, lies, and corruption will be turned into amazing success.

Hope and change was all BS.
4 years of failure, lies, and corruption will be turned into Trump's failed Dictatorship and the United States rejection of 20th Century CONSERVATISM..

Forum List

Back