How many bullets must we dodge before we accept Islam is not a nice religion?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
News we missed. For inexplicable reasons. (eyeroll)

Tragedy Narrowly Avoided After Armed Man Entered Church and Said Allah Ordered Him to ‘Slay the Infidels.’ The Next Day, Pastor Found a Note.

"Rasheed Abdul Aziz walked into a Texas church Sunday afternoon dressed in camouflage pants, tactical vest, boots and a camouflage helmet. A pistol rested in his waistband.

He would later proclaim that he was on a mission from Allah, witnesses said.

According to the Morning Telegraph, Aziz almost immediately became irate, ranting that he was a “man of Islam” who had demons chasing him and was instructed to “slay the infidels” and kill any Christian or Jew who did not abide by the teachings of Islam.

“He said people are going to die today, that’s what he said to me,” Johnson told KLTV-TV."

rest at link

Tragedy Narrowly Avoided After Armed Man Entered Church and Said Allah Ordered Him to ‘Slay the Infidels.’ The Next Day, Pastor Found a Note.

"Rasheed Abdul Aziz walked into a Texas church Sunday afternoon dressed in camouflage pants, tactical vest, boots and a camouflage helmet. A pistol rested in his waistband.

According to the Morning Telegraph, Aziz almost immediately became irate, ranting that he was a “man of Islam” who had demons chasing him and was instructed to “slay the infidels” and kill any Christian or Jew who did not abide by the teachings of Islam.

“He said people are going to die today, that’s what he said to me,” Johnson told KLTV-TV."

rest at link

So you think that every Muslim in America is out to kill you?

Really?

rest at link

Really?

I think every Muslim in America is highly suspect.

rest at link

Really?

I think every Muslim in America is highly suspect.
Interesting, coming from you

chris-hansen-200x300.jpg

Forum List

Back