Islam is not (just) a Religion

Islam is not (just) a Religion

Bevin orders marriage license changes; reverses Beshear on felon voting rights, minimum wage

Bevin orders marriage license changes

On marriage licenses, Bevin cited the Kentucky Religious Freedom Restoration Act as he removed the names of counties and county clerks, and allowed clerks to designate a third party to sign them.

Davis said her Christian beliefs made it impossible for her to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples after the U.S. Supreme Court legalized gay marriage in June

Davis said her Christian beliefs made it impossible for her to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples after the U.S. Supreme Court legalized gay marriage in June ...

Islam, nothing more than a pseudonym for Republican ...

Christianity isn't a political system. You fail.
Christianity isn't a political system ...

oh, then pass the word to the governor of Kentucky - liar.

Kim Davis was a traitor to this country. She shit on her oath, state Constitution and the Constitution of the US.
You still fail.
The Constitution of the Commonwealth of Kentucky that Kim Davis took an oath to uphold states that marriage is between one man and one woman and according to the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution: "Congress shall make no law respecting establishment of religion, or prohibiting the FREE EXERCISE thereof....." Kim Davis did not violate the law.

The governor of Kentucky failed to uphold Kim Davis Constitutional rights and to protect her from yet another activist judge.
http://kdla.ky.gov/librarians/trustees/Documents/Oathofoffice.pdf

OATH OF OFFICE STATE OF KENTUCKY

I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution
of the United States
and the Constitution of this Commonwealth, and be faithful and
true to the Commonwealth of Kentucky so long as I continue a citizen thereof, and that
I will faithfully execute, to the best of my ability, the office of
Trustee of the
____________________ Public Library according to law; and I do further solemnly swear (or affirm)
that since the adoption of the present Constitution, I, being a citizen of this State, have not fought a duel with deadly weapons within this State nor out of it, nor have I sent or accepted a challenge to fight a duel with deadly weapons, nor have I acted as second in carrying a challenge, nor aided or assisted any person thus offending, so help me God.

idiot: The governor of Kentucky failed to uphold Kim Davis Constitutional rights and to protect her from yet another activist judge.

lets guess, you and Hossfly were BrainWashed "against" your will ... and now are seeing the light of day.

Forum List

Back