How many deaths are necessary before something should be banned?

Others have argued, "I left my gun on the counter and it didn't kill anyone."
Great, so true.

Why is a 'Car' such a threat to you?
You can leave it in your garage, and it won't kill anyone.
when did I say a car is a threat to me??

if you want to do away with DLs I am perfectly happy with that,, lets do registrations while we are at it,,

And you guys want to end social security and make abortion a federal crime.
I am on social security and have no desire to end it. Most people I know agree with me. I have no idea where you get your info from. But it ain’t from reality.

As for abortion, I maintain that there is indeed a federal basis for protecting human life. For now, SCOTUS has sent that decision back to the States. I’m not in full agreement with that. However, our views are not as monolithic as simpletons such as you claim.

Some of us agree (fully) with some exceptions for any law outlawing abortions. So, again, I don’t believe your claims are based on anything but the propaganda you choose to believe.

And you guys want to end social security
My age 62 benefits started this year and still working. God has blessed me with good health this..... is like a nice little thousand dollar bonus every month.
Part of it goes to my 'new' truck payment....08 Titan

Pretty bad gas mileage but it's got a stump pulling V8 with under 150,000 miles.... I love it.
20231216_092057.jpg

20231216_092038.jpg

driving a car on busy roads is a great risk to others,,
Like You or just others?????
Are other drivers deemed a 'risk to you'?
guns dont kill people you stupid fuck,,
Well the Bullet Does.
Lame argument.
when did I say a car is a threat to me??
Two Quotes Above. "Others" includes you.
If Guns "Don't Kill People"
Why do you think Cars are a Risk to People?
I could take my one ton ram and kill hundreds in a short time if I do it right,,
And you could kill hundreds 'with your gun' if you "do it right"

Like You or just others?????
Are other drivers deemed a 'risk to you'?

Well the Bullet Does.
Lame argument.

Two Quotes Above. "Others" includes you.
If Guns "Don't Kill People"
Why do you think Cars are a Risk to People?

And you could kill hundreds 'with your gun' if you "do it right"
as I said,,
if you want to do away with DLs I am all in,,

and no bullets dont kill people,,, its the tool people use to kill other people,,

thats why they say he used a hammer, bat bullet and so on to kill them,,

they dont say a bullet jumped off the counter and killed him/her,,

as I said,,
if you want to do away with DLs I am all in,,

and no bullets dont kill people,,, its the tool people use to kill other people,,

thats why they say he used a hammer, bat bullet and so on to kill them,,

they dont say a bullet jumped off the counter and killed him/her,,
This is a great talking point among your cult members.
Guns don't kill....LOLLOLL

And Fentanyl doesn't kill people,,,its the tool people use to get high, and die.

Guns Combined with Bullets Kill People.
Fentanyl Combined with a User Kills People.

Try this again with supporting documentation and evidence.

The narrative: 30,000 people die due to guns, guns should be banned.
Drunk Driving kills 13,000. Does that number have to get to 30,000 before we ban alcohol again?

Drunk Driving | NHTSA.

What about 2nd hand tobacco smoke. According to the CDC, 2nd hand tobacco smoke deaths is estimated at 41,000 deaths. Where is the political and social outcry to ban tobacco.

How about banning cashless bail?
How about banning turning violent criminals loose?
How about banning condoning lawlessness?
How about banning restrictions on expressions of faith?
How about banning neglectful, abusive parenting?
How about teaching personal responsibility, self respect, renewing belief that the body is the temple of the spirit and should not be abused?

That would go much further than banning whatever weapon bad people use to kill innocent people or banning harmful substances that people knowingly use anyway.

My age 62 benefits started this year and still working. God has blessed me with good health this..... is like a nice little thousand dollar bonus every month.
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 2.31.49 PM.png

So you make under $21,240 for the year 2023?
Or are you illegally working 'under the table' and NOT recording your income?

Hummmm,

Sure you have a right to a car. But you have to take a drivers test. I believe they do a background check on you too before giving you a license. Like, maybe you are drunk driver from Florida. Or maybe you have a suspended license.

I can't go to a car show and get a car/license/insurance for my car without going through the DMV but I can make a straw purchase to own a gun?

See my point?
No, you only need a license to drive on the PUBLIC roads. You can drive on private roads and private property as much as you want. Any dealer will happily sell you a car and even register it with the state if you don't have a license to drive it.

Guns don't kill....LOLLOLL

And Fentanyl doesn't kill people,,,its the tool people use to get high, and die.

Guns Combined with Bullets Kill People.
Fentanyl Combined with a User Kills People.
Guns don't kill... people kill people..

Guns don't kill... people kill people..
Keep avoiding the Fentanyl analogy.
It's "Kills your Claim"

If you 'ingest/get shot' by a bullet, the bullet can cause enough damage to cause death.

If you 'ingest/touch/smoke fentanyl, the fentanyl can cause enough damage to cause death.

If you leave the guns/bullets/fentanyl on the Counter, none will kill you.

Forum List

Back