How many democrats/lefties believe the huge lie that there’s gonna be another “January 6?” if Trump doesn’t win in 2024.

Math and probability requires assumptions that you shouldn’t be making.

If people were random, you might have a point.

People aren’t random.

Biden voters tend to vote by mail.

Mail votes tend to be counted later.

Biden voters tend to live in cities.

Cities tend to be counted later.

Actual people who know math also know when people are full of shit.

That totally misses the point. That they were all solid Trump and all barely flipped is just way too much of a coincidence. It's not that they were all saw the same movie, it's that they were all in the same seat

Valid relative to WHAT?

Dude - there's no audit trail. The chain of custody depends on signature validations that took on average two and a half seconds apiece. There is NO WAY anyone can reasonably certify that the person sending the ballot is the same as the person whose name appears on it.

The mail in ballot rendered this election unauditable. It does not matter how many times you count bogus votes, they're still bogus.

Valid relative to your liberal bud who used that phrase in that way. Obviously to anyone but you. It's because you're stupid

Show the math. Back up your claim.

That's going to require you to stop whining about me and actually say something substantive. Let's see if you can handle that.

OK, I'll work on that. I always take your orders. Go ahead and hold your breath, will be right back

Valid relative to your liberal bud who used that phrase in that way. Obviously to anyone but you. It's because you're stupid
BULLSHIT.

I hereby call you out on your bullshit.

You can NOT prove that anything was "valid".

You can't do that. No one can.

You seriously don't understand probability
First of all, it has nothing to do with probability.

What part of NO CHAIN OF CUSTODY is difficult for you to understand?

And secondly, even if it did, okay genius. Let's establish YOUR bonafides. Why don't you tell us the difference between Grainger causality and Sims causality, in your own words, without using Google.

You have the floor.

Wow, you're a total nut job. Props to you!
He’s just a nasty leftist. They mock you when you make a valid point in order to get you to shut up in exasperation. It‘s another form of silencing.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Bam! So now we have it, you were whining when you were obsessing about how I felt. I can't believe you admitted that. Wow, you're really angry, calm down a bit
Bam! Still whining about me instead of addressing the topic. :laugh:

OK, I'll work on that. I always take your orders. Go ahead and hold your breath, will be right back
So you’re not going to post the math that backs up your claim. You’re just going to keep whining about me.

Gotcha.

Bam!

You seriously don't understand probability
There is NO way a big block of ballots can come in with 98% or 99% going for the Democrat. This simultaneous halt among six swing states where Trump was in the lead, only to reopen the next morning with Biden in the lead in all six, was obviously a pre-planned and coordinated action to take if Trump was ahead.

He’s just a nasty leftist. They mock you when you make a valid point in order to get you to shut up in exasperation. It‘s another form of silencing.
It’s valid when you say the evidence supporting your claim has been deleted. But it’s not valid for me when I claim the same?

Weird.

It’s valid when you say the evidence supporting your claim has been deleted. But it’s not valid for me when I claim the same?

Weird.
Yes, because the censorship is only being done by Democrats against conservatives. Even you know this, although you pretend not to.

Yes, because the censorship is only being done by Democrats against conservatives.
That’s not true at all. There are thousands of articles proving that the exact opposite is true. Unfortunately, those articles have been removed from the internet, proving my point.

Forum List

Back