How many democrats/lefties believe the huge lie that there’s gonna be another “January 6?” if Trump doesn’t win in 2024.

I’m basically saying that January 6 was an event where some windows were broken there were fist fights with police officers. And that was wrong. But it hails in comparison to the political riots that we know as the BLM riots of the summer of 2020. Dozens of people were murdered billions of dollars of damage was caused government buildings are set on fire.
Agree. Leftists who condemn a relatively small group of people who broke windows and got into fist fights for a short time in one city when they had tens of thousands of violent people committing arson, assaults, looting, and dozens of murders in city after city month after month are the very height of hypocrisy.

(Cue up….but it was an insurrection! They were trying to overthrow the government)

Brother, if you support BLM you support racism so I wouldn’t be talking if I was you. That is only if you support BLM.

The problem is practically every Democrat does things like take a knee or wear a T-shirt that says I can’t breathe so they’re all a part of the problem. It’s the same Democrats that are hypocrites for going after the January 6 protesters.
I wouldn't dignify these people with a reply. They make the exact 1-2 sentence posts again and again with zero substance, nuance or variety. Veritably low-IQ posting. Or maybe they're bots?

Agree. Leftists who condemn a relatively small group of people who broke windows and got into fist fights for a short time in one city when they had tens of thousands of violent people committing arson, assaults, looting, and dozens of murders in city after city month after month are the very height of hypocrisy.

(Cue up….but it was an insurrection! They were trying to overthrow the government)
The far left wing are on drugs, and even if they’re not… they’re brainwashed. When they are shown what you’re saying, and when they are shown what others in the thread are saying, along with video evidence of the clear-cut massive difference between the BLM, political rights, and the January 6 event was turned into a small level riot. They just don’t care about the massive difference. Like the 25 people who were killed in the summer of 2020, including a black security pawnshop officer they don’t say anything about it.

I wouldn't dignify these people with a reply. They make the exact 1-2 sentence posts again and again with zero substance, nuance or variety. Veritably low-IQ posting. Or maybe they're bots?
Maybe some kind of an artificial intelligent bot like a racist blm bots if they have one lol?

Well, that’s par for the course for the far left wing just as I said in other threads… they are low on context and high on nonsense

Michigan and Nevada had a margin of victory of over 2%. Pennsylvania was over 1%. Narrow margins but not really barely winning.

Wisconsin, Arizona and Georgia were less than 1%.

In Arizona, Biden was ahead early and nearly lost in the end. In Nevada, Biden had a narrow early lead and kept it stable after the rest of the votes were counted.

But don’t forget North Carolina where Biden had an early lead but Trump took the lead and got a narrow victory in the end, the opposite of what you’re saying.

But the real point is that these “solid” leads that Trump supposedly had weren’t real. They just looked solid because in some states (four out of the six you mentioned) because they first counted votes that were more likely to go to Trump.

1690242219058.png

Then the sooner your kind is gone from the Earth from old age the sooner we can get rid of racism.
Haha 😆 OK brother you have nothing to say you’re powerless to do anything. And by omission you’re a racist.

You’re very unhealthy I can see. I hope you have a better day and you stop talking like you do above. Be happy in life don’t support racist groups like BLM, be able to have a conversation with people. Treat your parents with respect treat those around you with respect.

So you support storming The U.S. Capitol in an attempt to subvert American Democracy and install a ruthless, narcissistic, whiny pansy-boy into The Oval Office against the will of the American people?
Brother, you’re falsely saying the “storming of the capital” nobody died on January 6. There was a handful of fistfight with cops and broken windows. No massive damage or Looting.

but you’re not saying anything about the racist BLM riots. The billions of dollars of damage they cost dozens of murders hundreds if not, thousands of people injured.

The far left wing are on drugs, and even if they’re not… they’re brainwashed. When they are shown what you’re saying, and when they are shown what others in the thread are saying, along with video evidence of the clear-cut massive difference between the BLM, political rights, and the January 6 event was turned into a small level riot. They just don’t care about the massive difference. Like the 25 people who were killed in the summer of 2020, including a black security pawnshop officer they don’t say anything about it.
And many have been thrown in jail. What else do you want, traitor?

Michigan and Nevada had a margin of victory of over 2%. Pennsylvania was over 1%. Narrow margins but not really barely winning.

Wisconsin, Arizona and Georgia were less than 1%.

In Arizona, Biden was ahead early and nearly lost in the end. In Nevada, Biden had a narrow early lead and kept it stable after the rest of the votes were counted.

But don’t forget North Carolina where Biden had an early lead but Trump took the lead and got a narrow victory in the end, the opposite of what you’re saying.

But the real point is that these “solid” leads that Trump supposedly had weren’t real. They just looked solid because in some states (four out of the six you mentioned) because they first counted votes that were more likely to go to Trump.
Don't forget, NC didn't count mail in ballots for 8 days after election day. That gave the Republican Super Majority more than enough time to add and subtract as needed. 😉
For some reason, the trump camp never mentions that.
Carry on.

I truly wish everyone here to be happy and have a wonderful night. None of us should be like those screaming yelling BLM rioters.

None of us should be like the 10 or 12 Trump supporters who got into fist fights with cops who broke windows on January 6. None of us should be act like the thousands of BLM rioters across the country in 2020 who murdered people, who shot at people who looted stores who took down government buildings , burn buildings to the ground who caused billions of dollars worth of damage.

It’s important to stand up to any Democrat or Republican, who engages in race baiting and right now in American history. That’s the Democrat party doing that. It’s a shocking thing. The party of John F Kennedy has turned into this. But I have hope for the Democrat party. Hope everyone has a wonderful night.

Haha 😆 OK brother you have nothing to say you’re powerless to do anything. And by omission you’re a racist.

You’re very unhealthy I can see. I hope you have a better day and you stop talking like you do above. Be happy in life don’t support racist groups like BLM, be able to have a conversation with people. Treat your parents with respect treat those around you with respect.
Dont bring my parents into this, shithead.

Challenge the ENTIRE board by asking a math question that you believe you are superior at solving which others are not.

You can ask me one if you wish.

Unless it's one of Landau's problems or something. :p

You claim to be superior.
You present a problem for the board to Solve.

Just answer my question.

It's an easy answer, it's one short sentence.
Ask your math question.
Simple Request.

How dare you challenge me on math. lol :p

I'll slap you down so hard and so fast it'll make your head spin. :lmao:

We are talking about the statistics of causality. I asked a pertinent question. You can answer if you wish.

I truly wish everyone here to be happy and have a wonderful night. None of us should be like those screaming yelling BLM rioters.

None of us should be like the 10 or 12 Trump supporters who got into fist fights with cops who broke windows on January 6. None of us should be act like the thousands of BLM rioters across the country in 2020 who murdered people, who shot at people who looted stores who took down government buildings , burn buildings to the ground who caused billions of dollars worth of damage.

It’s important to stand up to any Democrat or Republican, who engages in race baiting and right now in American history. That’s the Democrat party doing that. It’s a shocking thing. The party of John F Kennedy has turned into this. But I have hope for the Democrat party. Hope everyone has a wonderful night.
Over a thousand trumpanzees were arrested for Jan 6th. You live in a fantasy world.

Oh, it is on topic and if you don’t wanna respond to it that’s your funeral buddy 😁😆😆😆

If you want to criticize January 6, but say nothing about the BLM riots, that’s the definition of political Hypocrisy its political persecution.
If you want to start a thread about 1/6 so you can whine about something totally different then you are asking for the responses you get.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’d love to be able to see you hold a genuine conversation brother go back to the conversation and respond to the points.
You want a conversation......every time I go this route it turns to ..."But Biden" or "What about Hunter" or "political attacks on trump"

All of these events you describe are bad, you just KEEP MAKING EXCUSES FOR J6.

Discuss.... Why did trump remain silent for 187 minutes, while the Capitol was under attack? Discuss.

Forum List

Back