How many democrats/lefties believe the huge lie that there’s gonna be another “January 6?” if Trump doesn’t win in 2024.

"Defied the laws of mathematical probability" according to uneducated Trump supporters. :icon_rolleyes:

True. On the other hand it's certified mathematically valid by people with math degrees like me, so I guess they got lucky on that one. You're still really angry, you have to calm down, you're going to blow something out

Yeah, and some criminals were bailed out as well.

Why was innocent 1/6 Grandma put in jail? Oh right….she was protesting against the Liberal Narrative.
She didn't donate to the fund and never asked for criminals to be bailed out. Grandma was caught on video committing crimes.

If President Trump loses in 2024, there ain't gonna be no January 6 repeat.

Potential protestors do not want to go to jail -- D.C.!!!
That’s the reason for it. The Dems plan to cheat to another win, and they want to ensure that Americans won’t speak up against it for fear of becoming another political prisoner.

America, please come back!

Probability has nothing to do with it. People aren’t random. You simply can’t calculate any such thing.

I will note that Biden won three states by less than 1%. Georgia, Wisconsin and Arizona. Two of those states Biden came from behind. One of them Biden was ahead early and was almost caught by Trump.

It simply didn’t happen the way you claim.

As I said, you know nothing about math, no need to prove it

She didn't donate to the fund and never asked for criminals to be bailed out. Grandma was caught on video committing crimes.
What crime? A cop let her in. Walking is now a crime? I suppose so, if you’re white and a Republican.

When I was young and naive, I was in the Capitol and went into the elevator marked “Members Only.” I was puzzled by what that meant but oh well…went ahead and pressed the button.

These days, the Democrats would throw me in jail, with meager rations, and poor medical care.

What crime? A cop let her in. Walking is now a crime? I suppose so, if you’re white and a Republican.
Pam Hemphill was sentenced in May 2022 to 60 days in jail for her involvement in the U.S. Capitol riot. She told Trump to stop using her story for personal political gain.

A self-avowed “ex-MAGA Granny” who served jail time for participating in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot has called out Donald Trump for “using” her story for political gain.

Pamela Hemphill of Idaho, 70, was the subject of a Truth Social post shared by the former president on Monday.

“AMERICAN JUSTICE: 69-year-old Grandma with Cancer given more prison time for walking inside US Capitol than Hunter Biden for sharing classified documents with foreign regimes and multi-million dollar bribery schemes,” the post read.

Trump shared it with the comment: “HORRIBLE.”

But Hemphill, a breast cancer survivor, didn’t want the former president’s sympathy, and called on him to “stop the spin.”

“Please,” she wrote in a tweet directed at Trump, “don’t be using me for anything.”

“I’m not a victim of Jan6, I pleaded guilty because I was guilty!”

Pam Hemphill was sentenced in May 2022 to 60 days in jail for her involvement in the U.S. Capitol riot. She told Trump to stop using her story for personal political gain.

A self-avowed “ex-MAGA Granny” who served jail time for participating in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot has called out Donald Trump for “using” her story for political gain.

Pamela Hemphill of Idaho, 70, was the subject of a Truth Social post shared by the former president on Monday.

“AMERICAN JUSTICE: 69-year-old Grandma with Cancer given more prison time for walking inside US Capitol than Hunter Biden for sharing classified documents with foreign regimes and multi-million dollar bribery schemes,” the post read.

Trump shared it with the comment: “HORRIBLE.”

But Hemphill, a breast cancer survivor, didn’t want the former president’s sympathy, and called on him to “stop the spin.”

“Please,” she wrote in a tweet directed at Trump, “don’t be using me for anything.”

“I’m not a victim of Jan6, I pleaded guilty because I was guilty!”

She served jail time for walking into the Capitol. Lord save us from this dangerous woman!

In the meantime, we have hardened criminals all over liberal cities being arrested multiple times for violent acts, and who never go to jail. Of course, they’re not dissenting from the Biden Regime.

That’s what the January 6 commission was. It was a panel of racists, an anti-Americans who were against freedom of speech

I think the January 6 event itself was a bunch of Americans who are upset with how the country was headed. They were not trusting the election. Who can blame them. It didn’t make sense that Trump was not re-elected in 2020. Only a few people on January 6 got out of hand and got in a fistfight with cops and broke windows, anyone with common sense knows that that hails in comparison to the brutal violence of the BLM riots in 2020.
Are you calling Liz Cheney a racist?
Are you calling Liz Cheney Anti-American.

Liz Cheney was NOT in any way a RINO, before she took a stance against a con man and FOR America, and now you RWI's label her a RINO, a traitor, anti-American, etc.

You think Liz Cheney is Racist and Anti-American.
Just shows how low and how indoctrinated you have become. SAD.

She served jail time for walking into the Capitol. Lord save us from this dangerous woman!

In the meantime, we have hardened criminals all over liberal cities being arrested multiple times for violent acts, and who never go to jail. Of course, they’re not dissenting from the Biden Regime.
Screw You and your claim of criminals all over liberal cities.^^^^

Yes, there are criminals in Liberal Cities, just as there are Wacked (R) criminals in EVERY city.

When I was young and naive, I was in the Capitol and went into the elevator marked “Members Only.” I was puzzled by what that meant but oh well…went ahead and pressed the button.

We’re you part of a violent mob overrunning the the Capitol?

These days, the Democrats would throw me in jail, with meager rations, and poor medical care.

Doubtfull.

As I said, you know nothing about math, no need to prove it
Math and probability requires assumptions that you shouldn’t be making.

If people were random, you might have a point.

People aren’t random.

Biden voters tend to vote by mail.

Mail votes tend to be counted later.

Biden voters tend to live in cities.

Cities tend to be counted later.

Actual people who know math also know when people are full of shit.

True. On the other hand it's certified mathematically valid by people with math degrees like me, so I guess they got lucky on that one. You're still really angry, you have to calm down, you're going to blow something out
Valid relative to WHAT?

Dude - there's no audit trail. The chain of custody depends on signature validations that took on average two and a half seconds apiece. There is NO WAY anyone can reasonably certify that the person sending the ballot is the same as the person whose name appears on it.

The mail in ballot rendered this election unauditable. It does not matter how many times you count bogus votes, they're still bogus.

Math and probability requires assumptions that you shouldn’t be making.

You don't know the first thing about math and probability.

If people were random, you might have a point.

People aren’t random.

See?

You don't even know what random means.

Biden voters tend to vote by mail.

Mail votes tend to be counted later.

F Curve requires 100% of incoming g ballots to be cast for Biden.

Which is absolutely a statistical IMPOSSIBILITY.

Biden voters tend to live in cities.

Cities tend to be counted later.

Cities tend to be under corrupt leftard control.

Actual people who know math also know when people are full of shit.

Guess that excludes you, right?

You don't know the first thing about math and probability.

See?

You don't even know what random means.

F Curve requires 100% of incoming g ballots to be cast for Biden.

Which is absolutely a statistical IMPOSSIBILITY.

Cities tend to be under corrupt leftard control.

Guess that excludes you, right?
You are a moron.
Start crying right NOW for the "future Stolen Election" and "Fraud" claims.

No, it’s the Democrats doing the censoring. Social media has been the worst, in collusion with the Democrats. You did hear that the SCOTUS ruled that a violation of the 1st Amendment, didn’t you?
No, it's the Republicans doing the censoring. I'd show you a link backing up my claim, but it's gone now. Those Republicans censored it. :laugh:

Forum List

Back