How many democrats/lefties believe the huge lie that there’s gonna be another “January 6?” if Trump doesn’t win in 2024.

True. On the other hand it's certified mathematically valid by people with math degrees like me, so I guess they got lucky on that one. You're still really angry, you have to calm down, you're going to blow something out
Show the math. Back up your claim.

That's going to require you to stop whining about me and actually say something substantive. Let's see if you can handle that.

Firstly, because the January 6 protesters shot nobody…. practically every American knows the difference between January 6 compared to the hundreds of different Black Lives Matter riots in 2020.

The Black Lives Matter rioters kill 25 people causing billions of dollars of damage setting government buildings on fire, including burning down a police station. Trump supporters never did anything like that not even close to it.

What percentage of democrats believe this type of propaganda that there’s going to be another “January 6” if trumps not elected in 2024? ….I’d say it’s under 10%.

Many of us lack confidence in the elections and I don’t think most Democrats buy into the racist propaganda we see on CNN and MSNBC and from practically every Democrat in Congress and the Senate.

The sincere question is what type of drugs do far left Democrats use to get to the type of insane points that they get to?

Keep clinging, cultist!

This post has been rated retarded.jpg

No, it's the Republicans doing the censoring. I'd show you a link backing up my claim, but it's gone now. Those Republicans censored it. :laugh:
And when did the SCOTUS rule that Republicans are violating Americans’ free speech? Himt: they didn’t. It’s the Democrats suppressing and censoring conservatives, which is the only way Dems can win an election. An uninformed voter is their best customer.

And when did the SCOTUS rule that Republicans are violating Americans’ free speech?
It happens all the time. Unfortunately, I can't find anything backing up my claim.

There used to be lots of articles, but I use Google and they’ve censored all that information.

:laugh:

Yep, Tucker video showed that to be wrong
Where is that 45000 hours of capitol police video that McCarthy exclusively released to Tucker and Fox, instead of the American people?

It done disappeared. Why do you think tucker is hiding it for months now?

It happens all the time. Unfortunately, I can't find anything backing up my claim.

There used to be lots of articles, but I use Google and they’ve censored all that information.

:laugh:
When libtards can’t argue a valid Republican point, they turn to mocking. It’s actually a form of silencing in itself.

When libtards can’t argue a valid Republican point, they turn to mocking. It’s actually a form of silencing in itself.
What do you mean? I'm just saying that my sources have all disappeared because they have been censored.

If you can use that excuse, why isn't it ok when I do the same?

What do you mean? I'm just saying that my sources have all disappeared because they have been censored.

If you can use that excuse, why isn't it ok when I do the same?
Except that liberal sources are not being censored. Just look at Google. Page after page of stories that present one side - the liberal side.

It’s the main reason Democrats were able to trick voters into voting for Biden. They censored the coverage of Hunter’s laptop and it’s revelations of corruption.

Forum List

Back