How Many Democrats On Here Are Still Going to Vote For Joe Biden?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Just a quick poll because I'm curious. It's rather funny that since the debate I've seen most of them come out and say Trump won and that it's obvious that Biden is way too incompetent to be president. It's like NOW they admit it.

Just a quick poll because I'm curious. It's rather funny that since the debate I've seen most of them come out and say Trump won and that it's obvious that Biden is way too incompetent to be president. It's like NOW they admit it.

I was never going to vote for Biden nor Trump.

But out of all the people I know that were going to vote for Biden, which is a substantial number, not a single one of them have changed their mind.

I doubt many will as long as his opponent is Trump.

Again, it is more about voting against, than voting for

like it or not. biden is the guy.

we will sort this out after the guy who does not claim immunity for his numerous felonies wins.

like it or not. biden is the guy.

we will sort this out after the guy who does not claim immunity for his numerous felonies wins.
1720462780549.png

Amazing how dead this thread is right now isn't it?

No leftist ever admits to a failing. Not only do they never directly answer a question other than to call you a cult member or a brainwashed moron, but they can never give any specific, personable information that might subject themselves to actual critique, analysis, criticism or attack.

It is all part of the mental illness of always thinking they are right about everything.

But you will always know when you've nailed them right on the head with the truth, that is when their only response is to Funny you.

No leftist ever admits to a failing. Not only do they never directly answer a question other than to call you a cult member or a brainwashed moron, but they can never give any specific, personable information that might subject themselves to actual critique, analysis, criticism or attack.

It is all part of the mental illness.

But you will always know when you've nailed them right on the head with the truth, that is when their only response is to Funny you.

Or in this case not all that much of a response at all.

Or in this case not all that much of a response at all.

They are somewhere between shock, panic and total disbelief.

They have waited for years to get Trump, thought they had him 1000 times, thought they had beaten him a dozen times, and now have been whipped back from believing Trump had absolutely ZERO chance of ever being president again to realizing now his reelection is an almost certain inevitable certainty again unless an asteroid hits the planet before November 5.

https://fsmedia.imgix.net/ca/9c/86/a0/2ee4/48d0/bb74/8ed7a150d1b9/asteroid-impact-dinosaur-extinction.gif

But out of all the people I know that were going to vote for Biden, which is a substantial number, not a single one of them have changed their mind.

Those idiots are voting for a "Weekend at Brandon's" candidate over a proven great president. That proves a lot. about themselves.

Yeah,... I sort of miss debating with them as I thought that I would feel a whole lot happier than this when they surrendered, but the board is dead and not as much fun anymore. 😕

I just posted this in another thread of mine.

The polls should show that. They don't.

Amazing how dead this thread is right now isn't it?

They don't want to go on the record. Can't say I blame them. At BEST, they have to admit to being so dumb, they couldn't figure out until just last week that Biden has dementia (something the rest of us have known for at least four years).

The alternative is that they DID know all along, and covered it up to interfere with the election (which is, of course, insurrection and treason).

They don't want to go on the record. Can't say I blame them. At BEST, they have to admit to being so dumb, they couldn't figure out until just last week that Biden has dementia.

The alternative is that they DID know all along, and covered it up to interfere with the election (which is, of course, insurrection and treason).

Like I just told you in my other thread, if they didn't know why did they feel the need to cheat in the 2020 election in order to win it?

First of all you don't have a say in this because you don't vote. Second of all do you think that anybody is going to let that happen again you're just fooling yourself.

Forum List

Back