How many fake positives Covid tests do we have out there?

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2020
Drinking soda for some reason not yet understood causes Covid Tests to give false positives.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
All fraud.

Covid left America last May, 2020.

Drinking soda for some reason not yet understood causes Covid Tests to give false positives.

God only knows

Diet Covid.jpg

All fraud.

In order to leave, something has to be present to begin with. I still wonder if the sickness is still a sickness and even if it is, could it be something that has already been out there with just a different name now?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I heard it said recently that another new sickness may be out there now. My what a shocker and yes that is sarcasm.

All fraud.

In order to leave, something has to be present to begin with. I still wonder if the sickness is still a sickness and even if it is, could it be something that has already been out there with just a different name now?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I heard it said recently that another new sickness may be out there now. My what a shocker and yes that is sarcasm.

Just look at our athletes. Thousands told they had it. Not one required hospitalization. All fully recovered. The vast majority never developed symptoms.

Fraud

I believe Covid 19 did originate in wuhan, I think Fauci and his pals engineered it to be more contagious, but failed to make it more lethal. It came and went, feb-may 2020. It had a specific staccato cough. That cough has not been present in America for 14 months....

Forum List

Back