How many here believe Jesus rose from the dead after his crucifixion

How many here believe Jesus rose from the dead to eternal life

• Yes

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 34.3%

• Total voters
It should be The Fiction of the Cross not CruciFiction.. A story without any coroboration outside of the New Testament.. So it is self testimony.. Words do tell the truth if they are Broken down Cruci meaning Cross and Fiction meaning fabrication untruth nonsense etc etc... As Shakespeare put it so elequently a " Rose" by any other name is sweet smelling but in this case the "ROSEN" one is a FICTION that comes with a whole lot of thorns and thistles or just plain a poisonous Vine that chokes and cuts off all who hold onto this nonsensical story...

I'd say the event is more spiritual and not so much a physical literal event.
Had Jesus literally come back, then why wouldn't his friends recognize him?
I believe he appeared to people spiritually and he TRANSCENDED physical death.
His physical body may have dematerialized, but when he appeared to people
it was spiritual and no longer dependent on his physical body.

He is also supposedly to have appeared to the Native Americans
in the form of the Great Manito, so his ascension transcends time and space.

Jesus is the spirit of Eternal Justice, so that is much bigger than human form.
The whole point is for humanity to receive the spirit of
Restorative Justice
Justice with Mercy
Peace and Justice
which are secular names of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

That is the meaning and it is much greater than the physical manifestations
that follow from the spiritual process of realizing and embodying "peace and justice"
on a universal level that saves all humanity from suffering and strife.

Thank you for asking
take care and enjoy a
happy season of rebirth and renewal
which the Resurrection represents:
the end of the old ways that lead to death,
and birth of the new ways that bring new life

There's actual historical evidence, ie proof of the physical crucifixion of Yeshua Ha'Mashiac (Christ the Messiah) as first hand accounts and witnesses.

FAKE NEWS!
That's not historically correct nor accurate.
There is no historical evidence of Jesus nor physical proof, however where you are confused and deceived is that one of the many figures (Yeshu) used to create the Jesus legend does have historical records and that is NOT OF A CRUCI-fiction.
THE HISTORICAL YESHU son of Mary of 100bc was stoned and hanged on Passover.
The crucified christs were Yehuda in 6bc and Theudas by the Jordan in 45ad.
The resurrected SUN on the CROSS is plagiarized from the predated ancient passion play on Bel (Baal) the harvest god which is why preachers always talk about & use the priests of bel scam harvest seed (now money) scam called the prosperity movement.

Sources:
The figure (Yeshu)sent to death on Passover (per John 18-19 and Mark 14-15)
was stoned (slew) and hanged around 85bc.
Source: Acts 5:30 , Acts 10:39, Acts 13:29 , 1 Peter 2:24, Galatians 3:13.
Sources for the history of (Yeshu) partially used for the Jesus icon: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Mary ben Stada("strayed"=had a fling with Roman soldier Pantheras) and the father being Pandera(Panthera). Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -
& Gerald Massey's Lectures Originally published in a private edition c. 1900

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,

Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said tohave visited in Acts.
The early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus (the story of Yeshu ben Panderas called Yeshu ben Stada son of Mary Stada).

This is not the same figure (Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter) in the time of Lysanias(died 35bc) and King Herod(4bc) nor the AD Pilate and Herod era figure (Theudas by the Jordan died 45ad) crucified for his revolt against Rome and who's apostles were the martyrs.
There's at least 3-6 christ figures combined to make the Jesus image, which is why he's given a new name.

The Roman empire one world religion leaves a clue at the end of it's formed book.
Rev 22:16 Jesus is revealed as the Morning Star (the fallen Nemesis of The God of Israel and his mediator Evening Star)
The Morning Star is the son of Baal and Ishtar(easter). The morning star was a giant fish hatched out of an egg hence the Easter Egg. Many don't know Dagon (fishman god)was the father of Baal & the priests of Dagon wore fishead hats (mitres) and scale trim robes like the Pope wears today.
In fact the ring the Pope wears is the fishman god ring of dagon, the circle sun cross baal's cross. The Jesus death scene existed in Assyrian tablets found in 900bc about the death and resurrection of Bel (Baal). *can be found in Brittish Museum - called Marduk tablet.
The original trinity was Father (Baal)-Mother (Ishtar)-son (morning star=Lucifer) which is why they never dare mention this mysterious father they say is one in the same myth as Jesus=because they are masking Baal worship with a Jewish image trying to get Jews to fall and worship Baal= this was an early form of satanism.

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

"So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts." -- 2 Peter 1:19
"... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER)." -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

I choose to believe historical recorded FACTS over your gibberish.
1)you have 0 historical sources
2) the NT is self testified with 50 thousand errors and many of those historical mistakes & thus not historical record.
And I posted NT sources whereby you called it gibberish.
BRILLIANT Ad Hominem response!

Dear HaShev:

No historical sources or proof is needed to interpret
Jesus and the Bible as SYMBOLIZING the process
of humanity realizing spiritual peace and justice (which Jesus
and the Holy Spirit represent)
by liberation from sin/suffering through seeking TRUTH
as "the Kingdom of God" on Earth as it is in Heaven

The secular gentiles who have not the scriptural laws
but who follow the natural laws by conscience
become a law unto themselves.

The believers under church authority received understanding
of Jesus/God by FAITH and don't require physical "proof."

The secular gentiles understand Justice by conscience and reason,
and don't rely on the Bible to follow the natural laws which Jesus
still governs as the Universal spirit of Restorative Justice that brings
unity and peace to all humanity at the end of our learning curve.

So depending on "proof" is a condition NOT REQUIRED
in order to understand the universal meaning of Jesus and God in the Bible.
the understanding by one person is going to be different from what someone
else needs in order to understand. Not one method is going to work for all people.
Yet we all arrive at the truth by conscience, by removing conditions or barriers
that prevent us from understanding universal truth from our own perspective and experiences.

HaShev I do want to commend and encourage you to keep sharing
knowledge with others to expedite this learning curve. There is an audience
you are called to reach, and I pray you are most effective and influential in
your efforts where the blessings are multiplied in abundance.

The common goal is to achieve agreed understanding of "truth, justice and peace,"*
that includes all people of all diverse nations tribes and groups universally.
* That is the meaning of the HOLY TRINITY
Both the secular nontheists under natural laws
and the churched believers under scripture authority serve as Witnesses in heaven and earth
to Universal Spirit of Truth Justice and peace
by which all people of all nations should be baptized or "made new in Christ."

Amen
In Jesus name
we pray that perfect Wisdom and Compassion
and God's Truth Justice and Peace
be received by all for unity healing and uplifting of all humanity.

Last edited:

Restorative Justice
Justice with Mercy
Peace and Justice

that follow from the spiritual process of realizing and embodying "peace and justice"

Thank you for asking
take care and enjoy a

There's actual historical evidence, ie proof of the physical crucifixion of Yeshua Ha'Mashiac (Christ the Messiah) as first hand accounts and witnesses.

FAKE NEWS!
There is no historical evidence of Jesus nor physical proof, however where you are confused and deceived is that one of the many figures (Yeshu) used to create the Jesus legend does have historical records and that is NOT OF A CRUCI-fiction.
The resurrected SUN on the CROSS is plagiarized from the predated ancient passion play on Bel (Baal) the harvest god which is why preachers always talk about & use the priests of bel scam harvest seed (now money) scam called the prosperity movement.

Sources:
Sources for the history of (Yeshu) partially used for the Jesus icon: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Mary ben Stada("strayed"=had a fling with Roman soldier Pantheras) and the father being Pandera(Panthera). Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,

Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said tohave visited in Acts.
The early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus (the story of Yeshu ben Panderas called Yeshu ben Stada son of Mary Stada).

This is not the same figure (Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter) in the time of Lysanias(died 35bc) and King Herod(4bc) nor the AD Pilate and Herod era figure (Theudas by the Jordan died 45ad) crucified for his revolt against Rome and who's apostles were the martyrs.
There's at least 3-6 christ figures combined to make the Jesus image, which is why he's given a new name.

The Roman empire one world religion leaves a clue at the end of it's formed book.
Rev 22:16 Jesus is revealed as the Morning Star (the fallen Nemesis of The God of Israel and his mediator Evening Star)
The Morning Star is the son of Baal and Ishtar(easter). The morning star was a giant fish hatched out of an egg hence the Easter Egg. Many don't know Dagon (fishman god)was the father of Baal & the priests of Dagon wore fishead hats (mitres) and scale trim robes like the Pope wears today.
In fact the ring the Pope wears is the fishman god ring of dagon, the circle sun cross baal's cross. The Jesus death scene existed in Assyrian tablets found in 900bc about the death and resurrection of Bel (Baal). *can be found in Brittish Museum - called Marduk tablet.
The original trinity was Father (Baal)-Mother (Ishtar)-son (morning star=Lucifer) which is why they never dare mention this mysterious father they say is one in the same myth as Jesus=because they are masking Baal worship with a Jewish image trying to get Jews to fall and worship Baal= this was an early form of satanism.

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

"So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts." -- 2 Peter 1:19
"... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER)." -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.

:link: or else :anj_stfu:

Restorative Justice
Justice with Mercy
Peace and Justice

Thank you for asking
take care and enjoy a

FAKE NEWS!

Sources:
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

1)you have 0 historical sources
2) the NT is self testified with 50 thousand errors and many of those historical mistakes & thus not historical record.
And I posted NT sources whereby you called it gibberish.
BRILLIANT Ad Hominem response!

Dear HaShev:

No historical sources or proof is needed to interpret
Jesus and the Bible as SYMBOLIZING the process
of humanity realizing spiritual peace and justice (which Jesus
and the Holy Spirit represent)
by liberation from sin/suffering through seeking TRUTH
as "the Kingdom of God" on Earth as it is in Heaven

The secular gentiles who have not the scriptural laws
but who follow the natural laws by conscience
become a law unto themselves.

The believers under church authority received understanding
of Jesus/God by FAITH and don't require physical "proof."

still governs as the Universal spirit of Restorative Justice that brings

So depending on "proof" is a condition NOT REQUIRED
in order to understand the universal meaning of Jesus and God in the Bible.
the understanding by one person is going to be different from what someone
else needs in order to understand. Not one method is going to work for all people.
Yet we all arrive at the truth by conscience, by removing conditions or barriers
that prevent us from understanding universal truth from our own perspective and experiences.

HaShev I do want to commend and encourage you to keep sharing
knowledge with others to expedite this learning curve. There is an audience
you are called to reach, and I pray you are most effective and influential in
your efforts where the blessings are multiplied in abundance.

The common goal is to achieve agreed understanding of "truth, justice and peace,"*
that includes all people of all diverse nations tribes and groups universally.
* That is the meaning of the HOLY TRINITY
Both the secular nontheists under natural laws
and the churched believers under scripture authority serve as Witnesses in heaven and earth
to Universal Spirit of Truth Justice and peace
by which all people of all nations should be baptized or "made new in Christ."

Amen
In Jesus name
we pray that perfect Wisdom and Compassion
and God's Truth Justice and Peace
be received by all for unity healing and uplifting of all humanity.

All that post and one single verse
proves you wrong.
Dan 10:21 it's Michael as the messenger of Truth not Jesus, therefore you make Jesus the thief of the Evening Star(Night) by lifting high this first fallen morning star (lucifer).
Remember you were warned about the first claimed messiah image called perfect.
Do you understand sequences?
First Messiah=Lucifer
The actual Moshiach as the Liberaror of Romes system of ignorance and lies is Remover overturning the thief=The Shiloh.
There would be no
'Shiloh'=i.e. one who's right it is if it was Lucifer Jesus' right to Kingship.
Checkmate, lucifer loses and you are deceived because his minions don't know simple sequences. 1 comes before 2.

As I have said before just break the Words down and usually the truth comes out hidden away....In This case regarding Emilynghiem all one has to do is take all the fluff and coverup nonsense and the Truth or rather Her Lie comes out right in front of Us... Emi LYNG hiem.... Emi " LieYinG" hiem..... Funny how it always comes out when the Light is shone on it.....lol....

As I have said before just break the Words down and usually the truth comes out hidden away....In This case regarding Emilynghiem all one has to do is take all the fluff and coverup nonsense and the Truth or rather Her Lie comes out right in front of Us... Emi LYNG hiem.... Emi " LieYinG" hiem..... Funny how it always comes out when the Light is shone on it.....lol....
As I have said before just break the Words down and usually the truth comes out hidden away...

still governs
as the Universal spirit of Restorative Justice that brings

is this one of your examples - "Jesus still governs"

I would agree 1st century Jesus does not govern the natural laws but was recognized as having their fullest understanding ... the truth is your book no more understands to the complete extent of the natural laws than the 4th century christian bible. and live in a cloud of self imposed deceit.

you and hashev are no less in the religious wilderness than anyone else that needs to read a book for their guidance and believing their book is not simply a work in progress than a means of an end.

shimon ... the shi-moron.

So if Shimon Peter is a moron then the Catholic church is built on the foundation of Idiocy?

As I have said before just break the Words down and usually the truth comes out hidden away...

still governs

I would agree 1st century Jesus does not govern the natural laws but was recognized as having their fullest understanding ... the truth is your book no more understands to the complete extent of the natural laws than the 4th century christian bible. and live in a cloud of self imposed deceit.

you and hashev are no less in the religious wilderness than anyone else that needs to read a book for their guidance and believing their book is not simply a work in progress than a means of an end.

How Humorous according to his book Mathew 5 I believe he should be getting that Hellfire about now....but Oops I am not a follower of Lucifer so I guess he got off lucky after all Lucifer/Jesus is in charge of the HELL fire.... About Shimon Peter they will never get it the inside joke that is esp Breezewood as the " Breeze" went right over his head or since Shimon Means He Who Hears or is Heard right through his Ears....

still governs

How Humorous according to his book Mathew 5 I believe he should be getting that Hellfire about now....but Oops I am not a follower of Lucifer so I guess he got off lucky after all Lucifer/Jesus is in charge of the HELL fire.... About Shimon Peter they will never get it the inside joke that is esp Breezewood as the " Breeze" went right over his head or since Shimon Means He Who Hears or is Heard right through his Ears....
About Shimon Peter they will never get it the inside joke ...

who's they ... a few adhere to the 1st century spoken religion, Jesus the mortal, it's you who missed the part about your book being the errant source for your moral ineptitude.

what else would be expected for people who worship a person that destroys an etching by the Almighty while in a fit of self righteous rage .... could it be, religious zealots.

As I said before a lot of hot air coming from your direction but nothing with substance..

Jesus rose from the dead in a way, he was re-incarnated. Just like we all are.

THINK about it This Way....
Dagon the fishman god became out of favor so the dying & resurrected god became Baal to replace his father, but once again the idol god lost favor as harvest donations were not being rewarded by good harvests and Baal was being mocked so They replaced him with his dying son the morning star who surpassed his father upon dying(the Canaanite mythology). So father and son being one means Baal resurrected again as a new image this one being a form to attract Jews into unsuspected forbidden Baal worship. They resurrected a dead mythology to a new birthed mythology and called him IeSous(Jesus) meaning "the swine" because swine (Baal)was forbidden.

Sources: look up in search engines
"Canaanite dying god mythology Athtar the fierce morning star son of Baal"

Look up Rev 22:16 morning star=Lucifer

THINK about it This Way....
Dagon the fishman god became out of favor so the dying & resurrected god became Baal to replace his father, but once again the idol god lost favor as harvest donations were not being rewarded by good harvests and Baal was being mocked so They replaced him with his dying son the morning star who surpassed his father upon dying(the Canaanite mythology). So father and son being one means Baal resurrected again as a new image this one being a form to attract Jews into unsuspected forbidden Baal worship. They resurrected a dead mythology to a new birthed mythology and called him IeSous(Jesus) meaning "the swine" because swine (Baal)was forbidden.

Sources: look up in search engines
"Canaanite dying god mythology Athtar the fierce morning star son of Baal"

Look up Rev 22:16 morning star=Lucifer

The fisherman references made by Jesus has nothing whatever to do with baal.

“Behold, first I am going to send for many fishermen,” declares the LORD, “and they will fish for them; and afterwards I will send for many hunters, and they will hunt them from every mountain and every hill and from the clefts of the rocks. “For My eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from My face, nor is their iniquity concealed from My eyes." Jeremiah 16:16

Jesus rose from the dead in a way, he was re-incarnated. Just like we all are.
Resurrection and reincarnation are two entirely different subjects.

Resurrection is about entry into a new existence, not the resumption of a former existence.

I never said it was, however The one world religion was appealing to all cultures god worship hence the similarities between the Dagon priests garb and The church garb and fishermen references. The Pope even still wears the Dagon fishman god ring and fishead hat mitre and scale trim robes.

And by the way please read up on Ishtar(easter) who is the mother of the morning star who birthed him out of a giant egg-describing him as a giant fish.
The Jesus story reeks of fish tales. *L*

I never said it was, however The one world religion was appealing to all cultures god worship hence the similarities between the Dagon priests garb and The church garb and fishermen references. The Pope even still wears the Dagon fishman god ring and fishead hat mitre and scale trim robes.

And by the way please read up on Ishtar(easter) who is the mother of the morning star who birthed him out of a giant egg-describing him as a giant fish.
The Jesus story reeks of fish tales. *L*

You already know that what you are arguing about is church dogma, assimilated pagan beliefs and practices adopted under the umbrella of a counterfeit Jesus born of ignorance and superstitious Roman interpretations of figurative tales told by Jews about a Jewish messiah that were never a part of early christian beliefs and practices which were more reflective of a branch of reform Judaism than any pagan religion. Dagon priest garb, the mysteries of Mithras, and easter egg nonsense has nothing whatever to do with Jesus until after 325 c.e. when the prophecies written hundreds of years earlier in revelation were fulfilled about the beast that sits on seven hills, the emperor of rome, conferring power and authority to the papacy depicted as another beast with the horns of a lamb, a reference to Jesus, but spoke like a dragon, a reference to Caesar..

You have been diverted by superstitious archaic lore and have missed the boat, failing to grasp the hidden teaching and deeper implications concealed by fantastical supernatural events, mythological creatures, and simple well known and long established literary techniques traditionally used by devoted Jews in writing scripture...

Try to think a little more deeply about it all....if you even can.

Last edited:
According to a book that I have, the followers persuaded Pilatus to not to smash his knees. When they smash your knees on the cross, your own weight compresses your lung and you slowly suffocate. During the night, Pilatus allowed the followers to bring Jesus away. The same book claims however, that Jesus was able to meditate in levitation.

As I said before a lot of hot air coming from your direction but nothing with substance..

what else would be expected for people who worship a person that destroys an etching by the Almighty while in a fit of self righteous rage .... could it be, religious zealots.

glossyeyed jews are nothing new ....

According to a book that I have, the followers persuaded Pilatus to not to smash his knees. When they smash your knees on the cross, your own weight compresses your lung and you slowly suffocate. During the night, Pilatus allowed the followers to bring Jesus away. The same book claims however, that Jesus was able to meditate in levitation.

Pilate is an AD era figure but the NT Jesus is said to live in the time of
Lysanias (died 35bc) and King Herod (died 4bc), but also said to be the son of Mary (100bc figure) who died by stoning and hanging on passover(around 85bc).
Proving he's not just compiled of many deity myths and cultures saviors, but also of many Biblical characters and historical failed fallen christs.= a created character made perfect, which we were warned not to be deceived by.
-Ezekiel 28

Pilate is an AD era figure but the NT Jesus is said to live in the time of
Lysanias (died 35bc) and King Herod (died 4bc), but also said to be the son of Mary (100bc figure) who died by stoning and hanging on passover(around 85bc).
Proving he's not just compiled of many deity myths and cultures saviors, but also of many Biblical characters and historical failed fallen christs.= a created character made perfect, which we were warned not to be deceived by.
-Ezekiel 28
Pilatus was prefect of Judea and Samaria from 26 to 36 AD and therewith was under the prefect of the province Syria and the emperor. In sharp contrast to the modern version of history that was pushed by the Zionists, Pilatus was not an enemy of Jesus and even offered him the charge of the King and the highest priest, which Jesus both rejected as Roman occupation titles. It is very interesting that the prefect of Syria, Vitellius, degraded Pilatus shortly after Jesus´ crucification.

Forum List

Back