How many jobs could Trump create with his Mexico clothing lines?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I don't get this orange mf.....if he truly gives a rats fuck about these good ol boy rednecks, why not bring your fuckin company here to America to produce your product brands Mr. T?

His children might be able to do that after he destroys the liberal corporate policies that strain our manufacturers.

I don't get this orange mf.....if he truly gives a rats fuck about these good ol boy rednecks, why not bring your fuckin company here to America to produce your product brands Mr. T?

Simple, he is a businessman that make money off the stupidity of others.

Would you take a profit cut and open a factory here in America or would you use the trade deals to make as much as you could while selling your product to the stupid Americans that voted for you!?!

Would you take a profit cut and open a factory here in America or would you use the trade deals to make as much as you could while selling your product to the stupid Americans that voted for you!?!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, bye bitch!! If I here this shit about him being a fuckin business man one more time, I'm gonna barf...that business man as you put it, lost a billion bucks in 1 years....don't send for me no more until you come up with some meat to counter my comments, this Business man bs is getting old, the whore is president now.

He hasn't even taken office, yet.
And I would suspect someone bought the license to his name, thus he has nothing to do with the manufacturing.
And by the way, yes, they did (PVH Corp)and they decided to dump the license. I would suspect because they worry about his policy changes which could affect them.
And you just might want to call them out for moving their facilities to Mexico.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, bye bitch!! If I here this shit about him being a fuckin business man one more time, I'm gonna barf...that business man as you put it, lost a billion bucks in 1 years....don't send for me no more until you come up with some meat to counter my comments, this Business man bs is getting old, the whore is president now.

1. I will respond whenever i want and if you do not like it, well like I care.

2. Warren Buffett has lost money too and so has Bill Gates, and yet you focus on Donald Trump because of the mere fact he is someone you hate.

3. You must have never ran a business because if you had you would know you want to make the biggest profit you can which mean making your product in China, Mexico or even the Philippines.

----

Now it is funny how you are one of the dumbest assholes on this board and for me to write that it should tell you that you need to clean your nonsense up, but you will not.

I wrote he is a businessman and you melted like the childish brat you are. I am going to put it in one way I am sure you will understand.

You can buy your pot from the local organic supplier that cost you x amount of dollars which will make your profit smaller or you can buy your weed from Mexico for a cheaper price and the quality is the same and you make more profit, so which one do you but from?

If you write the organic pot grower then you're an idiot because you are in the business to make a profit for you and that is what Trump is in the business to make money for himself. He does not care about you nor does he care about your opinion of how he has screwed the government every legal way possible and when caught he pleads out and pays the fines.

So yeah Trump is smarter than you even if he is a piece of shit that sell bullshit, but at least he knows how to make money off selling crap unlike you!

Now tell me again what I should write and I will tell you again to go fuck yourself you worthless twat of a whore!

2. Warren Buffett has lost money too and so has Bill Gates, and yet you focus on Donald Trump because of the mere fact he is someone you hate.

3. You must have never ran a business because if you had you would know you want to make the biggest profit you can which mean making your product in China, Mexico or even the Philippines.

----

Now it is funny how you are one of the dumbest assholes on this board and for me to write that it should tell you that you need to clean your nonsense up, but you will not.

I wrote he is a businessman and you melted like the childish brat you are. I am going to put it in one way I am sure you will understand.

You can buy your pot from the local organic supplier that cost you x amount of dollars which will make your profit smaller or you can buy your weed from Mexico for a cheaper price and the quality is the same and you make more profit, so which one do you but from?

If you write the organic pot grower then you're an idiot because you are in the business to make a profit for you and that is what Trump is in the business to make money for himself. He does not care about you nor does he care about your opinion of how he has screwed the government every legal way possible and when caught he pleads out and pays the fines.

So yeah Trump is smarter than you even if he is a piece of shit that sell bullshit, but at least he knows how to make money off selling crap unlike you!

Now tell me again what I should write and I will tell you again to go fuck yourself you worthless twat of a whore!

The problem with idiots like you is that you have selective memories....ITS TRUMP RUNNING AROUND THE FUCKIN COUNTRY TAKING SMACK ABOUT MF'S LEAVING THE US FOR FOREIGN WORKERS, ITS TRUMP THAT'S TALKING ABOUT PENALIZING COMPANIES THAT DO THIS, ITS TRUMP DOGGIN CHINA AND MEXICO WHILE HAVING BUSINESS VENUES IN BOTH COUNTRIES, ITS TRUMP THAT'S BRAGGING ABOUT SAVING 100 FUCKIN JOBS WHEN HIS COMPANIES ALONE OVERSEAS COULD EMPLOY THOUSANDS...SO MISS ME ON THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT THE HYPOCRITE BEING A FUCKIN BUSINESS MAN. AND LISTEN, I JUST PUT SASSY ON IGNORE AND GOT NO PROBLEMS IGNORING YOU, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT THE FUCK I GOTTA SAY, YOU HAVE THAT OPTION TOO. I'M FED UP WITH YOU PEOPLE

----

The problem with idiots like you is that you have selective memories....ITS TRUMP RUNNING AROUND THE FUCKIN COUNTRY TAKING SMACK ABOUT MF'S LEAVING THE US FOR FOREIGN WORKERS, ITS TRUMP THAT'S TALKING ABOUT PENALIZING COMPANIES THAT DO THIS, ITS TRUMP DOGGIN CHINA AND MEXICO WHILE HAVING BUSINESS VENUES IN BOTH COUNTRIES, ITS TRUMP THAT'S BRAGGING ABOUT SAVING 100 FUCKIN JOBS WHEN HIS COMPANIES ALONE OVERSEAS COULD EMPLOY THOUSANDS...SO MISS ME ON THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT THE HYPOCRITE BEING A FUCKIN BUSINESS MAN. AND LISTEN, I JUST PUT SASSY ON IGNORE AND GOT NO PROBLEMS IGNORING YOU, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT THE FUCK I GOTTA SAY, YOU HAVE THAT OPTION TOO. I'M FED UP WITH YOU PEOPLE

I did not vote for Trump, so you are sick of those like me because I did not vote for Trump?

I have written Trump is a charlatan, salesman and even a liar but yet you are too stupid to understand that because you see only what you want to see like the Progressive Liberal you are.

Now I do not care if you put me on ignore and hope you do because I will not stop responding to you. I am not the one making the childish threats of ignoring people I disagree with, but please spin it where I am like the partisan kunt you are.

You can not argue with what I wrote so now you will flame on about how Trump said this and that but did nothing to help the American worker, and those that voted for him knew this and still voted for him because he was not Clinton!

Also I guess it hurt your damn feelings to discover that running a business is about profit and not about your feelings!

----

I did not vote for Trump, so you are sick of those like me because I did not vote for Trump?

I have written Trump is a charlatan, salesman and even a liar but yet you are too stupid to understand that because you see only what you want to see like the Progressive Liberal you are.

Now I do not care if you put me on ignore and hope you do because I will not stop responding to you. I am not the one making the childish threats of ignoring people I disagree with, but please spin it where I am like the partisan kunt you are.

You can not argue with what I wrote so now you will flame on about how Trump said this and that but did nothing to help the American worker, and those that voted for him knew this and still voted for him because he was not Clinton!

Also I guess it hurt your damn feelings to discover that running a business is about profit and not about your feelings!
I see that at least you addressing the comment..listen, for the last time, that business man bs, has got to go out the window and as president, you are an example for the American people. Its no longer what's best for you and your fuckin brand and family, its about whats best for the american people, something Trump supporters seem to ignore. I'm sorry if I come off boojay chic, that's just the way I am, not gonna change and could care less about the attacks, but come to me with some meat and I'm gansta for you...something you did and I'm down wit dat!!

----

I see that at least you addressing the comment..listen, for the last time, that business man bs, has got to go out the window and as president, you are an example for the American people. Its no longer what's best for you and your fuckin brand and family, its about whats best for the american people, something Trump supporters seem to ignore. I'm sorry if I come off boojay chic, that's just the way I am, not gonna change and could care less about the attacks, but come to me with some meat and I'm gansta for you...something you did and I'm down wit dat!!

No.

You write like a worthless partisan kunt and I will treat you like one from now on. You accused me of being racist, and voting for Trump, so I owe you the same disrespect you have shown me and many others.

Trump is a businessman and that is the reality. What he did before he became President ( He has yet to be sworn in ) has been discussed many times and pointed out and yet his voters do not care.

What he does from the moment he is sworn in then yeah you have your argument but not until then. Now you have threaten me with ignore so ignore me while I respond because I tire of your stupidity.

Trump sell his name to anyone that want to use it. He could ask for the product to be made in the U.S.A. but does not and those using his name to sell their product manufacture it where it is the cheapest to be made with the biggest profit when it is sold, and that is business.

Run a damn business and learn because Trump name is what sells and that is reality. It is like when you buy a car you will look at Ford, Dodge and GMC but most likely did not know back in the 1980's and 1990's that the Ford Ranger and Chevy S-10 had Japanese engines in them but still thought you were buying American made product.

It is called the illusion and something you should learn!

----

No.

You write like a worthless partisan kunt and I will treat you like one from now on. You accused me of being racist, and voting for Trump, so I owe you the same disrespect you have shown me and many others.

Trump is a businessman and that is the reality. What he did before he became President ( He has yet to be sworn in ) has been discussed many times and pointed out and yet his voters do not care.

What he does from the moment he is sworn in then yeah you have your argument but not until then. Now you have threaten me with ignore so ignore me while I respond because I tire of your stupidity.

Trump sell his name to anyone that want to use it. He could ask for the product to be made in the U.S.A. but does not and those using his name to sell their product manufacture it where it is the cheapest to be made with the biggest profit when it is sold, and that is business.

Run a damn business and learn because Trump name is what sells and that is reality. It is like when you buy a car you will look at Ford, Dodge and GMC but most likely did not know back in the 1980's and 1990's that the Ford Ranger and Chevy S-10 had Japanese engines in them but still thought you were buying American made product.

It is called the illusion and something you should learn!
So on that note, have a good day.

Wait, I thought the OP said she was not going to post any more Trump threads?

Problem with keeping your word?

I suppose we could try explaining that if Trump brings his manufacturing (if he really even owns it) to the states, that business would be unsustainable with our current laws and trade agreements. It wouldn't just cut into his profits, it would put him out of business. That's why he wants to change the laws, so everyone can have a chance at keeping manufacturing in the states.

But, instead of trying to explain simple logical reasons to you, it's just easier to accept the fact you're an adult-toddler and will never understand anything other than the simpleton progressive talking points. So please continue the petulant whining like the good adult-toddler you are. More votes for us in the next election.

His children might be able to do that after he destroys the liberal corporate policies that strain our manufacturers.

Yup once loads of those regulations are gone and the corporate tax rate is 15% I think you will see plenty of companies bringing business back to America.

Forum List

Back