How many Lambs have you sacrificed today?

Ullyses,
I don't put down other religions.
I was responding to a thread misquoting the Jewish Scripture as an argument of how we "missed" our messiah.
I only criticize the TNT in terms of how it references TJS.

I don't think I've put down any religions. Rather, by comparison of the fanboy types I accept the negative aspects and don't hide them as with pointing out the evil crap in a Bible. As with various commandments to kill people who look at you funny.

A rabbi is just a teacher. Every Jew is commanded to learn the Torah and teach it (to other Jews.) Do that you're a rabbi. If you want a piece of paper saying you're a rabbi can porlly get credentialled as one as easily as any minister. Sned $20 somewhere and you get the credentials. :)

Becoming a Rabbi...
A few years of study.
There are also Rabbinical specialties...
[] Kosher
[] Shabbos
[] Marital
[] Farming (This year is the Jubilee year)
[] etc...

I don't think I've put down any religions. Rather, by comparison of the fanboy types I accept the negative aspects and don't hide them as with pointing out the evil crap in a Bible. As with various commandments to kill people who look at you funny.

A rabbi is just a teacher. Every Jew is commanded to learn the Torah and teach it (to other Jews.) Do that you're a rabbi. If you want a piece of paper saying you're a rabbi can porlly get credentialled as one as easily as any minister. Sned $20 somewhere and you get the credentials. :)
Perhaps you need to move to another town.

If the first 41 seconds concerning Deuteronomy weren't so completely "Jesus", I would have made it to almost one minute.

John 14:6 (ESV)

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

There was a time I wanted to become a rabbi, but as I began to think seriously about it the nagging realization I didn't actually believe in the religious ideas about God pretty much ruled it out. I couldn't in good faith become a religious authority or leader for those who would come to me with the same questions I myself was unable to satisfactorily answer. I'd be pretending and that doesn't make for good clergy imo.

There was a time I wanted to become a rabbi, but as I began to think seriously about it the nagging realization I didn't actually believe in the religious ideas about God pretty much ruled it out. I couldn't in good faith become a religious authority or leader for those who would come to me with the same questions I myself was unable to satisfactorily answer. I'd be pretending and that doesn't make for good clergy imo.
Maybe the Rabbinate NEEDS someone like you who is honest with himself.

John 14:6 (ESV)

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
And so everyone else is going to swim in the Lake.
What a compassionate and loving religion you got going there.

My apologies, it isn't John, but it's been a very long time since I read TNT.

Revelation 21:8 "But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.

Jews are amongst the faithless.
We are all on that list! For none are righteous, no, not one.

Romans 3:9What then? Are we better than they? Not at all; for we have already charged that both Jews and Greeks are all under sin; 10as it is written, "THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS, NOT EVEN ONE;

Ezekiel 33:13If I tell a righteous person that they will surely live, but then they trust in their righteousness and do evil, none of the righteous things that person has done will be remembered; they will die for the evil they have done.

Ezra 9:15LORD, the God of Israel, you are righteous! We are left this day as a remnant. Here we are before you in our guilt, though because of it not one of us can stand in your presence."

You and me and everyone else, none of us is righteous, we all make the list.
However, Christians do believe there will be at least 144K Jews saved. I think there will be many more than this number, possible the number that is uncountable, like the sands. Anyway.

Revelation 7:4And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

Revelation 14:1Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.

Last edited:
Jews be going to Hell!
I didn't say it, the Gospels According to John say that.
So it MUST be true.

Will you please just read this and listen to me for a few moments, Indeependent?

Read Romans. The bible also says all Israel shall be saved. Does it not? Listen to me, Indeependent. I believe Daniels 70th week could be about to commence and with that the time of the Gentiles will be fulfilled and then the Jews will know that Jesus is their Messiah.

I do not believe God has written you off! I have a great love for you and your people! More than you know. You say things that just make me wonder if you have ever read the book of Romans before or even given it consideration what the prophets were speaking about. Namely Zechariah which I have posted his words below for you. Keep reading.......

I am still in the process of writing out the book of John on a thread here and hope you read it. You know, the LORD said this in the book of John and he could have just as well been speaking to you!

He said this:

Search the scriptures for in them ye think ye have eternal life, and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. - John 5:39 - 40

You see, they wanted eternal life they just chose to lose it rather than to come to him! So whose fault was it, Indeependent? Can you tell me?

Tell me this because if you are going to accuse God in order to justify your own rebellion you'll have to consider what God told Job in Job 40:8 it is written:

Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? Wilt thou condemn me that thou mayest be righteous? - Job 40: 8

Your Messiah is right in front of your eyes in the book of John - Jesus Christ - and yet I am praying to God you are not like those who knew who he was but denied him because they didn't want to be thrown out of the synagogues - they loved the praises of men more than the praise of God. You can verify that in John 12:42.

The day is coming and you all will see it in Zechariah 14: 3 it is prophesied -Zechariah 14:3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

Zechariah 14:3 and this prophesy is when the Jews call upon the Messiah to come and rescue them and he answers. Then watch this, Indeependent. After all this?

It is written: And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. - Zechariah 13:6

Yes, the Jews shall say, what are those wounds? Those are the nail pierced hands of Jesus Christ who came and hung on a cross for your redemption, beloved. Then watch this..........

They will realize and say, you mean you are Jesus? Lord, can you ever forgive us? Can you ever forgive us as they repent and do you know what happens next? Jesus forgives them. Picture the reunion of Joseph and his brothers when he revealed himself to them -remember that story? This will be that x's a gazillion! Seriously!

Forget His own people? You have no idea. Could he ever forget his own people? No. He has not forgotten you. He loves you deeply. Jesus loves you. He is already at the door of your heart knocking, knocking. Let Him in.

Maybe the Rabbinate NEEDS someone like you who is honest with himself.

Kinda oxymoronic isn't it? I become a rabbi to improve the rabbinate yet without believing in God? :)
My father like to say that women shouldn't be the elders or deacons in the Church, but I point out that if no one will worship God, then the stones will cry out to Him.

Not at all! They do not believe in God either because Jesus Christ is God! Oh! The irony of it all! The half of it could not be told with words! I am grieved! GRIEVED!

If JC was God, something from Marvel Avengers comes to mind,

"Puny god."
- The Incredible Hulk :)

My apologies, it isn't John, but it's been a very long time since I read TNT.

Revelation 21:8 "But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.

Jews are amongst the faithless.
We are all on that list! For none are righteous, no, not one.

Romans 3:9What then? Are we better than they? Not at all; for we have already charged that both Jews and Greeks are all under sin; 10as it is written, "THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS, NOT EVEN ONE;

Ezekiel 33:13If I tell a righteous person that they will surely live, but then they trust in their righteousness and do evil, none of the righteous things that person has done will be remembered; they will die for the evil they have done.

Ezra 9:15LORD, the God of Israel, you are righteous! We are left this day as a remnant. Here we are before you in our guilt, though because of it not one of us can stand in your presence."

You and me and everyone else, none of us is righteous, we all make the list.
However, Christians do believe there will be at least 144K Jews saved. I think there will be many more than this number, possible the number that is uncountable, like the sands. Anyway.

Revelation 7:4And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

Revelation 14:1Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.

According to Dogma, belief in the Calvary absconds one from having to be righteous.
With the exception of the Book of John, deeds are futile.

My father like to say that women shouldn't be the elders or deacons in the Church, but I point out that if no one will worship God, then the stones will cry out to Him.

I have no problem with female clergy. It's scientificly valid men pay more heed to a woman's voice, thus why military aircraft computer voices use feminine tones.

Jeri,
The "problem", so to speak, is that I am the "victim" of a Jewish education.
I was "forced" to learn the Jewish Scriptures in Hebrew, to study, analyze and criticize the classical commentaries, such as Rashi, Ramban, Rambam, the Midrash, learn Mishnah and Talmud.

In 1998 I read Matthew and laughed my ass off.
It was so absurd and the misquotes and mistranslations were beyond belief.
I read TNT 6 times in 1998-199 and by the end of 1999 I was left feeling really bad for Christians who have been drinking the Kool aid for centuries.

I love my brother and sister Jews who do the will of God. For instance, Jesus Christ and Saul of Tarsus.

"While he was still speaking to the people, behold, his mother and his brothers stood outside, asking to speak to him. But he replied to the man who told him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” And stretching out his hand toward his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”"

Matthew 12 (ESV)

There are Jews who are obeying the LORD the best they know without knowing Jesus is the Messiah and they live in Judea. - Now there is a teacher of end times ministry - his name is Erwin - I wish I knew his full name when I find it I will post it - he has a good understanding of Scripture and gave this lesson -

In Matthew 24: 15 - 18 Jesus tells those who are in Judea to flee when they see the anti Christ declaring himself to be God - - the abomination of desolation when he is on the temple mount (the anti Christ ). So who is in Judea? The settlers. Jesus blesses these people for their obedience and warns them first to flee. Look at this......

It is written:

The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah. - Zechariah 13: 7

Why does Jesus decide to save the people dwelling in Judea first? Because these Settlers were faithful to do the best they could to obey God with what they knew to do. They occupied the land.

What is this about the inhabitants of Jerusalem magnifying themselves against the people of Judea? Israel proper looked down on the settlers and blamed them as standing in the way of peace - of being "too religious" - as the people of Judea the settlers have done their best to do what is right - showing honor to God and they occupied as they were told to! Oh yes! Now listen to this:

Some Jews will flee and others will not and when those who flee see those who did not perishing they will know that the prophesy of Jesus warning that when you saw these things happen flee from Judea! was true! - Matthew 24: 15 - 18 - then they will know that Jesus is the Messiah! You see that? How about that? Now be forewarned:

When Matthew 24: 15 - 18 happens? You Jews who are there? You better flee - run for your lives! Let me write Matthew 24: 15 - 18 out because some of ya'll do not have a bible in the house! Like Delta you are thinking the internet is good enough but you need a bible in your house because if there is a power outage you do not have the bible! understand? Here is Matt 24:15 - 18:

It is written:

When ye therefore shall see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, ( whoso readeth this let him understand ) Then let them which be in Judea - flee into the mountains. Let him who is on the rooftop not come down to take his clothes. - Matthew 24: 15 - 18

Where are you headed, Judaeans? You are headed for the mountains! Flee to the mountains! Run for your lives when you see the abomination of desolation set up - get out of there immediately!

Do not stop to pack a bag - do not stop to do anything! Flee for your lives and go to the mountains! That is where you are going. Got it? Those who do not do as Jesus has warned you must do? You won't make it. You will perish. So obey Jesus and when you see the abomination of desolation take place - flee to the mountains. Amen.

Forum List

Back