How many more years will 13% of the population allow us to celebrate the 4th of July?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Reminder to mods, before you hyperventilate and race to send this thread to the thread cemetary :
"Talk about anything...none of it matters here."

Just curious to what others think.

My opinion is, we likely are going to soon be seeing the black community pressuring corporations, employers, etc, to become "woke" when it comes to the 4th.
They'll be saying that celebrating the 4th is white supremacy, and they must stop being part of the show.

Thoughts?

Reminder to mods, before you hyperventilate and race to send this thread to the thread cemetary :

My opinion is, we likely are going to soon be seeing the black community pressuring corporations, employers, etc, to become "woke" when it comes to the 4th.
They'll be saying that celebrating the 4th is white supremacy, and they must stop being part of the show.

Thoughts?
It won't be coming from the black communities. It will be coming from the Left Marxist Communists.
They are the true White Supremists.
hugs

Thoughts?
Well it is America you are allowed to express your views. Meanwhile the July 4th celebration is going no where. Ps most blacks celebrate also so um just more division you are promoting o er a non issue.

Thoughts?
What’s the deal with the 4th of July?

It was 240 years ago, time to get over it. NOBODY is alive today who was under British rule. Time to just move on, don’t ya think?

Why dwell in the past?

The War on Christmas was just a forerunner to this battle.
I love the 4th, it marks the day America broke away from the tyrannical Brits who frowned upon freedom. Wales just doesn’t have the balls to do it as well.
Right, it paved the way so that Americans could form their own tyrannical government.

It's just part of our natural rights is all.

Thoughts?
What’s the deal with the 4th of July?

It was 240 years ago, time to get over it. NOBODY is alive today who was under British rule. Time to just move on, don’t ya think?

Why dwell in the past?
We should toss them all out because all of them are in the past.
I don't celebrate any of them ways, so why not?
Except for the memory of those that bled and died to make them so.
These I salute 07
And the freedoms they died for for us.
God Bless America!
Hugs

Most Americans have no idea what is in the Declaration of Independence anyway.

All the document is, is a bunch of Woke Colonials whining.......Wah, Wah, Wah, the British won’t give us free stuff and they make us pay taxes.

And then they try that “All men are created equal” BS
The document doesn’t cover 75 percent of the population.....some equality

The War on Christmas was just a forerunner to this battle.
I love the 4th, it marks the day America broke away from the tyrannical Brits who frowned upon freedom. Wales just doesn’t have the balls to do it as well.
Right, it paved the way so that Americans could form their own tyrannical government.

It's just part of our natural rights is all.
Very true, I don't celebrate the 4th anyways, just another day in my life. My comment was directed just for the stupid foreigner that wishes his country could be relevant this century.

Thoughts?
My thoughts? What's to celebrate any more?

Thoughts?
It won't be coming from the black communities. It will be coming from the Left Marxist Communists.
They are the true White Supremists.
hugs
Your sigline..good luck with that. Everything matters here now. :haha: :rolleyes:

All the document is, is a bunch of Woke Colonials whining.......Wah, Wah, Wah, the British won’t give us free stuff and they make us pay taxes.

True, most Americans are not taught this stuff in school anymore, but at least they are taught what pronoun to use to refer to you if you like to shove hamsters up your rump as you walk around.

.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Tea_Party

In the beginning...

The Boston Tea Party was an American political and mercantile protest by the Sons of Liberty in Boston, Massachusetts, on December 16, 1773.[1] The target was the Tea Act of May 10, 1773, which allowed the British East India Company to sell tea from China in American colonies without paying taxes apart from those imposed by the Townshend Acts. The Sons of Liberty strongly opposed the taxes in the Townshend Act as a violation of their rights. Protesters, some disguised as American Indians, destroyed an entire shipment of tea sent by the East India Company.
The demonstrators boarded the ships and threw the chests of tea into the Boston Harbor. The British government responded harshly, and the episode escalated into the American Revolution.

Trade wars... nothing ever really changes, does it?

United States Declaration of Independence
The United States Declaration of Independence is the pronouncement adopted by the Second Continental Congress meeting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on July 4, 1776. The Declaration explained why the Thirteen Colonies at war with the Kingdom of Great Britain regarded themselves as thirteen independent sovereign states, no longer under British rule.
Wikipedia

Enter Globalism in the 21st century..
No sovereignty, controlled by laws created by the UN. Universal taxation... and they decide who is represented.
yeah.. um no.

If we don't fight against globalism, there will be no such thing as freedom on this planet.

It's not just another Holiday, it's our Future.

Hugs

True, most Americans are not taught this stuff in school anymore, but at least they are taught what pronoun to use to refer to you if you like to shove hamsters up your rump as you walk around.
Which has what to do with the 4th of July?

In the beginning...

The Boston Tea Party was an American political and mercantile protest by the Sons of Liberty in Boston, Massachusetts, on December 16, 1773.[1] The target was the Tea Act of May 10, 1773, which allowed the British East India Company to sell tea from China in American colonies without paying taxes apart from those imposed by the Townshend Acts. The Sons of Liberty strongly opposed the taxes in the Townshend Act as a violation of their rights. Protesters, some disguised as American Indians, destroyed an entire shipment of tea sent by the East India Company.
The demonstrators boarded the ships and threw the chests of tea into the Boston Harbor. The British government responded harshly, and the episode escalated into the American Revolution.

The United States Declaration of Independence is the pronouncement adopted by the Second Continental Congress meeting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on July 4, 1776. The Declaration explained why the Thirteen Colonies at war with the Kingdom of Great Britain regarded themselves as thirteen independent sovereign states, no longer under British rule.
Wikipedia

No sovereignty, controlled by laws created by the UN. Universal taxation... and they decide who is represented.
yeah.. um no.

If we don't fight against globalism, there will be no such thing as freedom on this planet.

Hugs
That was then. This is now. Brave men and women now have pink hair, lip and eyebrow piercings, wear dresses if they are men, march for terrorists, are too damn skinny, live on soy, and have no clue what patriotism is.

Thoughts?
My thoughts? What's to celebrate any more?
I know right? There’s no Toxic Orange Turd in the White House to own lefty!

In the beginning...

Wikipedia

yeah.. um no.

Hugs
That was then. This is now. Brave men and women now have pink hair, lip and eyebrow piercings, wear dresses if they are men, march for terrorists, are too damn skinny, live on soy, and have no clue what patriotism is.
Give it a couple years. When the prices for pink dye and lipstick reach unattainable prices, they may have a change of heart.
:)

Forum List

Back