🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many must die?

They're using muslims and mexicans to create strife in the western world.
Nothing else explains this sudden mass immigration of people who we know damn well want to kill us.

The old "you have to break down society so you can rebuild it to your liking"

The NWO and Illumaniti are behind the Musllims and the Mexicans? :cuckoo:

Give me one good explanation for flooding the west with dangerous immigrants.

What flood of "dangerous" immigrants? Mexicans? Syrian refugees? Some individuals are dangerous. Many if not most are not. The reasons for displaced people and migrants vary considerably - economy, civil war, political instability, persecution, drought and famine.

NWO? Illuminati? Dude...

You didnt answer the question.
Undoubtedly these people are dangerous as we've seen with all the terrorist attacks and crimes committed by illegals.
You cannot possibly deny that.

Who are "These People"?

There are over 60 million displaced people around the world contributing to the huge flood of migrants and refugees.

How many terrorist attacks?

Jesus not this shit again....
We were at war with these people not long ago,they flew jets into the trade centers fer fukes sake!!!
Now you want to import em?
Those are the actions of a fool!

So you dont remember back when we had zero terrorist attacks in this country? I most certainly do.

Before the world recognizes that the problem and the danger is the expansion of Islam (both radical and moderate) ? The recent statements from the British PM are perfect examples of the ignorance that prevails. "the recent attacks by a radical muslim are not Islamic" Really? Then what, pray tell, are they?

As long as this PC bullshit continues, innocents will be killed around the world.

I am not advocating a holy war, just recognition of what is behind this current wave of mass murder in the name of islam.

Then it's weird you never mentioned "geopolitics".

By the way can you direct me to your (or anyone's) barrage of teeth-gnashing about the expansion of Catholicism (both radical and moderate) when the UK's main antagonist was the IRA?

Didn't think so.

But, but but, but Christians.......

Before the world recognizes that the problem and the danger is the expansion of Islam (both radical and moderate) ? The recent statements from the British PM are perfect examples of the ignorance that prevails. "the recent attacks by a radical muslim are not Islamic" Really? Then what, pray tell, are they?

As long as this PC bullshit continues, innocents will be killed around the world.

I am not advocating a holy war, just recognition of what is behind this current wave of mass murder in the name of islam.
The western governments recognize that there are 1.8 billion Muslims in the world and that to speak the truth would actually force them to confront the "elephant in the room" fifty or so Muslim nations with regard to their religion. Also, as it is classified as a religion, rather than what it really is, a political, military organization wrapped up in religious trappings and as the western world considers one's religious beliefs to be too sacrosanct to be trod upon, they pander to it.
Frankly, the west needs to stop treating all religions, especially Islam, as some sort of "sacred cow" that must remain intact and allowed to grow.
1.8 billion worshippers or not, what is needed, is WAR!

Frankly, the west needs to stop treating all religions, especially Islam, as some sort of "sacred cow" that must remain intact and allowed to grow.
You mean we need to treat Muslims with the same disrespect our self-appointed "elites" treat Christians?

What flood of "dangerous" immigrants? Mexicans? Syrian refugees? Some individuals are dangerous. Many if not most are not. The reasons for displaced people and migrants vary considerably - economy, civil war, political instability, persecution, drought and famine.

NWO? Illuminati? Dude...

Undoubtedly these people are dangerous as we've seen with all the terrorist attacks and crimes committed by illegals.

Who are "These People"?

There are over 60 million displaced people around the world contributing to the huge flood of migrants and refugees.

We were at war with these people not long ago,they flew jets into the trade centers fer fukes sake!!!

So you dont remember back when we had zero terrorist attacks in this country? I most certainly do.

Last I heard it was terrorists that flew planes into the WTC.

Still trying to figure out why I'm supposed to be at war with my neighbor when we're at the dog park letting our dogs play.

NWO? Illuminati? Dude...

Who are "These People"?

When?

You mean we need to treat Muslims with the same disrespect our self-appointed "elites" treat Christians?
As Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists and pagans aren't strapping bombs on their chests and blowing up civilians, or mowing people down with their automobiles, then stabbing them, I say, leave them be. They aren't the threat.

NWO? Illuminati? Dude...

Who are "These People"?

Still trying to figure out why I'm supposed to be at war with my neighbor when we're at the dog park letting our dogs play.

So all the crap going on in Europe isn't really happening?

NWO? Illuminati? Dude...

Who are "These People"?

When?

What are you 18?

NWO? Illuminati? Dude...

Who are "These People"?

You mean terrorists?

NWO? Illuminati? Dude...

Who are "These People"?

When?

What are you 18?

AGAIN. When have we had zero terrorists attacks in this country?

As Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists and pagans aren't strapping bombs on their chests and blowing up civilians, or mowing people down with their automobiles, then stabbing them, I say, leave them be. They aren't the threat.
You missed the humor of my post.

Have you ever hear a lib mock Muslim beliefs the way they mock Christians?

Who are "These People"?

You mean terrorists?

Never mind.
Not going down that road with someone who is so obviously being willfully blind.

Nothing like an anti-Muslim thread to bring out the genocidists.

You missed the humor of my post.

Have you ever hear a lib mock Muslim beliefs the way they mock Christians?

Sure. You've never heard us refer to an epileptic prophet who lives in a cave and hears voices? All religions (and lack of) are mockable.

Who are "These People"?

You mean terrorists?

Never mind.
Not going down that road with someone who is so obviously being willfully blind.

Nothing to do with blind. It's a matter of accuracy. There are extremists and terrorists. I have no liking for them.

You want to conflate all Muslims with them.

Who are "These People"?

When?

What are you 18?

AGAIN. When have we had zero terrorists attacks in this country?

WOW maybe you're right!!! I had no idea muslims were starting shit in the mid seventies in the U.S.!!!!

Islamic Attacks on America

You mean terrorists?

Never mind.

Nothing to do with blind. It's a matter of accuracy. There are extremists and terrorists. I have no liking for them.

You want to conflate all Muslims with them.

You stop importing them period!!!

Forum List

Back