🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many must die?

You certainly are advocating a holy war.

Given that these sorts of acts have been routinely condemned by many Muslim authorities and clerics, the PM is correct.

How so who would be the parties involved? No other religion is advocating wholesale murder of innocent citizens. When asked if suicide bombing is acceptable and getting a yes answer by a large section of the religion even those deemed as "moderate" you have a problem!!! If you can't accept the facts move to a city that has a large population of Muslims.

Before the world recognizes that the problem and the danger is the expansion of Islam (both radical and moderate) ? The recent statements from the British PM are perfect examples of the ignorance that prevails. "the recent attacks by a radical muslim are not Islamic" Really? Then what, pray tell, are they?

As long as this PC bullshit continues, innocents will be killed around the world.

I am not advocating a holy war, just recognition of what is behind this current wave of mass murder in the name of islam.

Given that these sorts of acts have been routinely condemned by many Muslim authorities and clerics, the PM is correct.

give us some quotes of condemnation from "good muslims" Give us some quotes from the leaders of muslim nations condemning these acts. Give us quotes of condemnation from prominent mullahs.

Again? Do you realize how often that is asked for, how often it is supplied and how often it just gets routinely ignored?

Google muslim condemn violence for a start.

Before the world recognizes that the problem and the danger is the expansion of Islam (both radical and moderate) ? The recent statements from the British PM are perfect examples of the ignorance that prevails. "the recent attacks by a radical muslim are not Islamic" Really? Then what, pray tell, are they?

As long as this PC bullshit continues, innocents will be killed around the world.

I am not advocating a holy war, just recognition of what is behind this current wave of mass murder in the name of islam.

Then it's weird you never mentioned "geopolitics".

By the way can you direct me to your (or anyone's) barrage of teeth-gnashing about the expansion of Catholicism (both radical and moderate) when the UK's main antagonist was the IRA?

Didn't think so.

Islamic jihad has nothing to do with geopolitics. It is a religious war started by them in response to the words in the Koran and the instructions of mohammad. To not understand that shows your ignorance.

:lol: On the contrary. Maybe I know too much. I have no doubt it would be easier, simpler, lazier to just follow the lead of the Pam Gellers. Must be sooooo convenient to just go :lalala: every time context rears its complex head and stay with the old binary cowboys-and-indians routine where it's all "Us" and "Them" and only the former is people.

Somehow I've never been interested in the easy way out though.

then you must subscribe to the solution that allows muslims to take over western civilization. Either we stop them, or we succumb to them. Which is your choice? Because peaceful coexistence is not tolerated by them, ask the Israelis.

My choice, as always, is learning the context so that I don't fall into the binary-bot trap your ilk wallows in.

"IRA: political, not religious. DAESH: religious, not political."

Having it both ways --- Priceless.

so in your small mind those who kill in the name of islam are doing it for political reasons? Do you understand how dumb that makes you sound?

Do you understand that Islam is not just a religion? Do you understand that it is a religion, a body or law, a form of government, and a culture? Do you understand that the religion IS the law in muslim countries?

give us some quotes of condemnation from "good muslims" Give us some quotes from the leaders of muslim nations condemning these acts. Give us quotes of condemnation from prominent mullahs.

Again? Do you realize how often that is asked for, how often it is supplied and how often it just gets routinely ignored?

I have done that, those voices are very small and very hidden. They understand that they are putting a fatwah on themselves by speaking out against muslim domination.

By the way can you direct me to your (or anyone's) barrage of teeth-gnashing about the expansion of Catholicism (both radical and moderate) when the UK's main antagonist was the IRA?

Didn't think so.

there is no Christian sect or religious group that demands the killing of non Christians. Your analogy is invalid.

Correct, there isn't. Because what the IRA was doing was not religious either.

Now see if you can do the math.

I'm betting against it.
You will lose. You are either totally ignorant of the facts or totally full of shit. Time will tell which one.

The last administration wouldn't even use the word 'Extreme Islamic Terrorism', how crazy is that? And here we are allowing thousands of refugees into the US, some of whom may one day commit terrorist attacks here and murder innocent Americans. We've seen it play out in Europe and incredibly learned nothing.

exactly, which begs the question: why won't western governments acknowledge the real problem before more of their citizens are murdered?
Some are but it appears Canada is lagging behind from what I am reading. Snagged this lil' tidbit a few minutes ago from an Islamic site. Of course he loves children that they can indoctrinate into more jihad as that is what many now are that are reaching maturity and going out to war because they are calling them to go out for the slaughter.

Loves orphans Mujahidin.jpg

The last administration wouldn't even use the word 'Extreme Islamic Terrorism', how crazy is that?

Never really thought about it as a legitimate "thing" but since you bring it up---

"Extreme terrorism"? -- well that's redundant. Terrorism is by definition already "extreme".

"Islamic"? --- well since the Quran forbids stuff like suicide, nope that's not accurate either. This was an invention of --- again --- political players bent on power.

This is exactly why I posted the video above. Because complex geopolitical dynamics with complex geopoltical histories involving complex machinations of multiple players CANNOT be watered down into a three-word phrase. And it's counterproductive to pretend it can.

How so who would be the parties involved? No other religion is advocating wholesale murder of innocent citizens. When asked if suicide bombing is acceptable and getting a yes answer by a large section of the religion even those deemed as "moderate" you have a problem!!! If you can't accept the facts move to a city that has a large population of Muslims.

No religion does period. Just extremist cults.

Suicide bombing - depends on who/where in the world you ask and the circumstances involved:

PG-2014-07-01-islamic-extremism-11.png

Meanwhile among American religious demographics:

gfhduttxaueh0crpgmnwna.gif

Didn't think so.

there is no Christian sect or religious group that demands the killing of non Christians. Your analogy is invalid.

I'm betting against it.
You will lose. You are either totally ignorant of the facts or totally full of shit. Time will tell which one.

Zat right. So you think Redfish *can* figure this out after all?

That's optimistic. I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

For what a redacted liberal version of some type of lie. You don't know anything at all about the Muslim faith do you? You must not!!! ANY person that is a LEADER in the Muslim faith is MADE a leader BECAUSE he is A HARD LINE Muslim. If you do not understand that any other type of Mosque is an abhorrent sin against Allah and subject to destruction and its members subject to death you Don't know shit and should say so. Apparently you don't have any working knowledge of the Tenets of the religion. Your graphs prove that beyond any DOUBT. It is incumbent upon the believer to shield all members of the religion from disdain, they may use any type of diversionary method to do so. That means if you ask a faithful Muslim, "Do you support killing Christian children"? They will say "Of course not that is terrible" as they go to the mall to detonate a bomb at a daycare, and it is an act of protection and supported by Allah. If you do not believe that you really are a fool.

Last edited:

I have done that, those voices are very small and very hidden. They understand that they are putting a fatwah on themselves by speaking out against muslim domination.

Actually no. They are not. You just choose to marginalize them.

Let me help you:

Muslim Clerics Condemn Violence Muslim clerics condemn violence - Google Search
Muslims Condemn Terrorism Muslim condemn terrorism - Google Search
Muslims Speak Out muslims speak out - Google Search

For what a redacted liberal version of some type of lie. You don't know anything at all about the Muslim faith do you? You must not!!! ANY person that is a LEADER in the Muslim faith is MADE a leader BECAUSE he is A HARD LINE Muslim. If you do not understand that any other type of Mosque is an abhorrent sin against Allah and subject to destruction and its members subject to death you Don't know shit and should say so.

You can't even quote the correct poster and you want to be takes seriously? :rofl:

Didn't think so.

I'm betting against it.

Figure out what that this crap is already going on nonstop and you don't see it? Seventeen years a church group spent to get permits for a small building for themselves. Thousands of Muslims from around that province gathered in their neighborhood to protest because they were called out to stop that little church from being built. The 'thousands' crowd got violent and ended up being pepper sprayed and according to them its the police's fault. As much as I may not agree with all organized Christian church views they are not generally the violent type and if they want a lil' church in their own neighborhood but are extorted of burned out and killed for their faith around the world that is bullshit.

Let me help you:

Incredibly, the Pam Gellers and Robert Spencers keep forgetting to link those.

That's how the OP gets where he is --- one wag gets in his head and the iron doors of the mind slam shut to any conflicting info. It's just too much brain work for the binary bots. SO much simpler to just slap a label on and dehumanize the lot. Merkins want instant gratification, not deep thought.

If you aren't advocating a "holy war" what exactly ARE you advocating?

Let me help you:

They are considered infidels and the Sunnah and the Mujahedin consider them as bad as the non believers, Christians or Jews.

Didn't think so.

I'm betting against it.

Figure out what that this crap is already going on nonstop and you don't see it? Seventeen years a church group spent to get permits for a small building for themselves. Thousands of Muslims from around that province gathered in their neighborhood to protest because they were called out to stop that little church from being built. The 'thousands' crowd got violent and ended up being pepper sprayed and according to them its the police's fault. As much as I may not agree with all organized Christian church views they are not generally the violent type and if they want a lil' church in their own neighborhood but are extorted of burned out and killed for their faith around the world that is bullshit.

OK that had something to do with anything..... :cuckoo:

Muslims are a real threat to the west and it's becoming more and more obvious that the NWO is behind it and our government is as well.

the NWO and illuminati are not muslims. PC and inbred ignorance is the problem.

They're using muslims and mexicans to create strife in the western world.
Nothing else explains this sudden mass immigration of people who we know damn well want to kill us.

The old "you have to break down society so you can rebuild it to your liking"

For what a redacted liberal version of some type of lie. You don't know anything at all about the Muslim faith do you? You must not!!! ANY person that is a LEADER in the Muslim faith is MADE a leader BECAUSE he is A HARD LINE Muslim. If you do not understand that any other type of Mosque is an abhorrent sin against Allah and subject to destruction and its members subject to death you Don't know shit and should say so. Apparently you don't have any working knowledge of the Tenets of the religion. Your graphs prove that beyond any DOUBT. It is incumbent upon the believer to shield all members of the religion from disdain, they may use any type of diversionary method to do so. That means if you ask a faithful Muslim, "Do you support killing Christian children"? They will say "Of course not that is terrible" as they go to the mall to detonate a bomb at a daycare, and it is an act of protection and supported by Allah. If you do not believe that you really are a fool.

So you are claiming the average Muslim supports bombing daycare centers?

You don't know much about Islam do you?

I'm betting against it.

OK that had something to do with anything..... :cuckoo:
That is where it starts and those are the ones they sign on for jihad.

Didn't think so.

I'm betting against it.

Link?

Meanwhile...
Woman protesting 'violent Islam' outside Michigan mosque ends up HUGGING Muslims | Daily Mail Online
Georgia officials were set to approve a new mosque — until an armed militia threatened to protest
Armed protesters gather outside Islamic Center of Irving | News | Dallas News

Forum List

Back