How many must die?

For a virus 99% of those who contract it recover completely. It’s crazy. We’ve lost our collective minds.

Number of Deaths Reported After COVID Vaccines Jumps by More Than 2,000 in 1 Week, According to VAERS​

VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 438,441 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 9,048 deaths and 41,015 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 2, 2021.
Hello Gipper, the French government wants to make vaccination mandatory for 12 years and older all this is really scary in the end because they do not talk about the risks of vaccination at all it plays Russian roulette with people’s lives

Don't know how much longer they can hide it. Everyone know someone who knows SOMEone who was vaccine injured or who died from the vaccine or, at the very least, got very ill. A very close family member of mine had severe bleeding after the Moderna shot. Had she been pg she would have miscarried. This was long, long before those effects were known, btw. She got hers early bc she is in health care.

There are big problems. But like everything now, Everything Is a Lie.

I just can't wait til these eggheads around here in a few years say, yeah yeah, I always knew the vaccines were crap, yeah, I always knew.....

Sure ya did. Sure.
Everything is a lie.

That short sentence says a lot.

Another person among so many who lost their lives after being vaccinated but this does not seem to bother most leaders of countries around the world life no longer has no value.
So lets be honest here, since most of you anti--vaccine are not, how many people have died that can be 100% attributed to the vaccine? Her death was a tragedy, but why are you so quick to blame the vaccine without any evidence? My reading of the article does not show direct cause.

I have had friends and family both die of COVID. I damn sure guarantee they would have rather had the vaccine than the alternative.

Another person among so many who lost their lives after being vaccinated but this does not seem to bother most leaders of countries around the world life no longer has no value.
So lets be honest here, since most of you anti--vaccine are not, how many people have died that can be 100% attributed to the vaccine? Her death was a tragedy, but why are you so quick to blame the vaccine without any evidence? My reading of the article does not show direct cause.

I have had friends and family both die of COVID. I damn sure guarantee they would have rather had the vaccine than the alternative.
The study of vaccination is not even complete and we are simply supposed to be guinea pigs and moreover we did not ask anything, it was the leaders of this world who did not manage the epidemic well, just like the WHO, who let it spread around the world and then say, oh shit, we now have a pandemic,.

Damn.
Should we go over the stories of the 600k+ who've died of covid?
AND
There's no link in your link and a search of the name returns a bunch of truly questionable "sources"
I mean when "newswars" is literally the most "reliable" return from a search there's reason to mistrust the entire claim.

For a virus 99.9% of those who contract it recover completely. It’s crazy. We’ve lost our collective minds.

Number of Deaths Reported After COVID Vaccines Jumps by More Than 2,000 in 1 Week, According to VAERS​

VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 438,441 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 9,048 deaths and 41,015 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 2, 2021.
Sorry.
Wingnut anti-vax sites are not information sources.
Why can't you just post the DCD data? HMMMMMMMM??????

The study of vaccination is not even complete and we are simply supposed to be guinea pigs and moreover we did not ask anything, it was the leaders of this world who did not manage the epidemic well, just like the WHO, who let it spread around the world and then say, oh shit, we now have a pandemic,.
What does that have to do with my questions? I agree regarding the WHO and CDC bungling the pandemic, but hindsight is always 20/20.

What does that have to do with my questions? I agree regarding the WHO and CDC bungling the pandemic, but hindsight is always 20/20.
Some people are not comfortable with the vaccination and others are more comfortable with it.
Many people also had the covid around me with the effect either it was a bit like a big flu and other who were told that the vaccination was safe they ended up in the morgue after blood clots .

Some people are not comfortable with the vaccination and others are more comfortable with it.
Many people also had the covid around me with the effect either it was a bit like a big flu and other who were told that the vaccination was safe they ended up in the morgue after blood clots .

Yes, and they stopped giving the vaccines at one time because 6, count them, 6 people who had various other health issues that could lead to the same problem, developed blood clots! How many people died because they could not get the vaccine? It just so happened that this suspension occurred as my wife and I became eligible for the vaccine. What if we had contracted COVID and died because we could not get the vaccine?

Yes, and they stopped giving the vaccines at one time because 6, count them, 6 people who had various other health issues that could lead to the same problem, developed blood clots! How many people died because they could not get the vaccine? It just so happened that this suspension occurred as my wife and I became eligible for the vaccine. What if we had contracted COVID and died because we could not get the vaccine?
I understand and respect the choice of people who want to get vaccinated because if the vaccination can save people ? But at the same time the vaccination can also be fatal for some people .

We have found ourselves in a terrible, no-win situation.

I wore a mask, and got vaccinated, not just for my own safety, but for that of my loved ones, friends, and anyone else I might come near.

I was more than happy to contribute my small share, as an American who knows it's about far more than just ME.
Jesus....LMAO!!!
Can you autofellate as well?
You sure sound like a guy who loves him some him.
This guy...lol!
He's the smartest asshole in the room, no matter which room it happens to be...Just ask him, he'll tell you all about it.

Oddly I hear very few demanding answers as to the actual factual origin of the virus.

Start protesting and burning things down and I'll bet the answers will be forthcoming.

Damn.
Should we go over the stories of the 600k+ who've died of covid?
AND
There's no link in your link and a search of the name returns a bunch of truly questionable "sources"
I mean when "newswars" is literally the most "reliable" return from a search there's reason to mistrust the entire claim.
You must know the 600k figure is bogus, right?

We will never know the exact number of people who died of the Covid, nor will we know the exact number who died due to the vax. Why? Because we’re being lied to.

Did you know the authorities are not doing autopsies of those who died shortly after the jab. Why?

I don’t know about you but when the establishment lies repeatedly to me, I chose not to believe anything stated by the establishment.

How many have died that were not vaccinated?
We’ll never know. However even if we believe the figures put out by the establishment, over 99% of those infected recover.

There are numerous reasons not to take the jab, not just the lack of long term studies. Additional reasons include:
- unregulated profit motive results in unsafe products.
- vax makers have a long history of fines, penalties, and criminality.
- the silencing of any voices opposing vaccines indicates something
- no vax has ever been successful against corona viruses.
- full indemnity from lawsuits given vax makers.
- 99.9% of people survive COVID-19.
- reports of deaths caused by the vax are being silenced and ignored.
- doctors who promote vitamins and supplements for curing Covid-19 patients lose their license, removed from social media, and are attacked.

If this is news to you, please admit you’re uninformed.

5 questions to ask your friends who plan to get the Covid vaccine

For a virus 99.9% of those who contract it recover completely. It’s crazy. We’ve lost our collective minds.

Sorry.
Wingnut anti-vax sites are not information sources.
Why can't you just post the DCD data? HMMMMMMMM??????
Of course, always believe the establishment. They’d never lie to you.

We’ll never know. However even if we believe the figures put out by the establishment, over 99% of those infected recover.

There are numerous reasons not to take the jab, not just the lack of long term studies. Additional reasons include:
- doctors who promote vitamins and supplements for curing Covid-19 patients lose their license, removed from social media, and are attacked.

Come on Gipper how can you argue against something when you don't have all the facts. Tell us how many folks have died that were infected as compared to those who have been vaccinated. Because if you are going to convince me not to take the shot you have to show me how many have died that didn't take the shot or wouldn't have died if they would have had the opportunity to get the shot.

They might just as well be telling us that they discovered a vax for the common cold.

Come on Gipper how can you argue against something when you don't have all the facts. Tell us how many folks have died that were infected as compared to those who have been vaccinated. Because if you are going to convince me not to take the shot you have to show me how many have died that didn't take the shot or wouldn't have died if they would have had the opportunity to get the shot.
I’ve already done that, if the data at VAERS is legitimate. Ever heard of them?

Forum List

Back