How many non-Tea Party Republicans are there here?

I'm Tea Party and think our reputation (if not some of our past candidates) are in good shape....last night proves that. And you must remember that the MSM destroyed Bush in 2006, not the democrat's popularity. "Cooperating" with Obozo is unnecessary.....he lost, we won. Depends on what he wants as his legacy....being cooperative with us or risking IMPEACHMENT if he goes haywire left.
Presidents cannot be impeached unless they have committed high crimes or misdemeanors. Liberal policies do not reach that threshold.

He has committed crimes. Plenty of them.

Fraud, election fraud, gun-trafficking, treason, misapproating government funds, jury tampering, blackmail, bribery, human-trafficking, obstruction of justice, just to name a few.
One is tempted for proof, but anecdotal evidence, right wing punditry and partisanship do not come up to the standard to convict.

If that's where you want the bar set, I wonder if lying about WMD and consequently costing the lives of 4,000 Americans, untold Iraqi citizens and a trillion dollars spent falls in your assessment of 'high crimes and misdemeanors'. For you see, the sword has two edges. Future presidents that you support will be held to a lower standard, set by the Tea Party idiots and signed off by idiots like you.

Hey douchebag....it was YOUR side screaming Saddam had WMDs...need to see the quotes again? And as I've already explained to your sorry ass, Iraq wasn't about WMDs....the russians trucked them into Syria before the invasion. As to the 4K KIA....you ain't us who've served so shut your ugly mouth about OUR sacrifices so you're free to lie your ass off around here...in English.

Presidents cannot be impeached unless they have committed high crimes or misdemeanors. Liberal policies do not reach that threshold.

Benghazi and the IRS and VA coverups are enough to impeach him...if he tries to give amnesty to 12M illegals through an EO, his ass is grass.
If that's where you want the bar set, I wonder if lying about WMD and consequently costing the lives of 4,000 Americans, untold Iraqi citizens and a trillion dollars spent falls in your assessment of 'high crimes and misdemeanors'. For you see, the sword has two edges. Future presidents that you support will be held to a lower standard, set by the Tea Party idiots and signed off by idiots like you.
You fucks should have impeached Bush if you felt that way.

You had both Houses.

Hey douchebag....it was YOUR side screaming Saddam had WMDs...need to see the quotes again? And as I've already explained to your sorry ass, Iraq wasn't about WMDs....the russians trucked them into Syria before the invasion. As to the 4K KIA....you ain't us who've served so shut your ugly mouth about OUR sacrifices so you're free to lie your ass off around here...in English.
Press the button ONLY if the pain is too tough to handle.

Benghazi and the IRS and VA coverups are enough to impeach him...if he tries to give amnesty to 12M illegals through an EO, his ass is grass.
You fucks should have impeached Bush if you felt that way.

You had both Houses.
But we fucks are smarter than you fucks, you see. We understand the constitutional requirements for impeachment and they don't include partisan ideology.

Interesting posts here today after the GOP's victorious evening.

Sounds like most Republicans are following the Cruz/Limbaugh/Hannity/Levin philosophy of "we won, we have a mandate, everything goes our way now, tough crap", want to see McConnell and Boehner put to pasture, and expect the GOP to not give an inch going forward.

Are there any Republicans here who look at this victory as an opportunity to improve the party's reputation with the electorate and cooperate with the President to deal with the problems afflicting this country?

I know, crazy question, just curious.

They could improve their image greatly by slapping down that emperor in the Whitehouse.

But they won't

Democrats are hoping the GOP tries to play nice. That is the main reason conservative voters are getting fed up with the GOP leadership. It hasn't worked before, and it never will work.

Totally agree... the Dems are willing to do pretty much anything... lie, cheat, steal, etc. It has to be answered.. that was Bush's biggest mistake, he let all the B.S. go unanswered.

Sounds like most Republicans are following the Cruz/Limbaugh/Hannity/Levin philosophy of "we won, we have a mandate, everything goes our way now, tough crap", want to see McConnell and Boehner put to pasture, and expect the GOP to not give an inch going forward.

Are there any Republicans here who look at this victory as an opportunity to improve the party's reputation with the electorate and cooperate with the President to deal with the problems afflicting this country?

How do you cooperate with someone who is clueless and can't decide to DO anything?

I'm Tea Party and think our reputation (if not some of our past candidates) are in good shape....last night proves that. And you must remember that the MSM destroyed Bush in 2006, not the democrat's popularity. "Cooperating" with Obozo is unnecessary.....he lost, we won. Depends on what he wants as his legacy....being cooperative with us or risking IMPEACHMENT if he goes haywire left.

Uhm, I don't think anyone is claiming that they do.

You don't have a historical rejection of a losing party like we have here, and want the winning party to *get along* or *compromise*.

The people thoroughly rejected liberal politicians, policies, and ideology. The people don't want anything to do with the president, and they certainly don't want the lawmakers to try to get along with him. They want him gone, they want his policies obliterated.

And if the Republicans don't do it, then they'll find themselves out of power next cycle.

How do you cooperate with someone who is clueless and can't decide to DO anything?

Not to mention, cooperation in their books = bend over and grab your ankles while I ram this up your ass.

Sorry, I don't think so.

"Yesterday's result cannot in any way mean that voters want Republicans to work with Democrats. And anybody who tells you that and anybody who thinks that could not be more dangerously wrong.
"You do not have election results like we had yesterday with the intent being that the voters intend the winners to work with the losers. This election was about stopping the losers, in this case the Democrats. There can be no other correct analysis of what this election was about. They were not elected to "fix a broken system."

"They were elected to stop the people who are breaking the system.

"The results do not mean that voters want Republicans to govern. The election does also not mean that the country's become conservative. It can't be said that there was an ideological component to the mandate, because the Republicans did not run on ideology. The Republicans ran everywhere to stop Obama, and that's what the mandate is. Now, whether they want to accept the mandate or not, that's another question."

Rush is 100 percent right.

The Mandate Republicans Were Elected to Stop Barack Obama Not to Work with Him - The Rush Limbaugh Show

The newly elected Republicans probably know this.

The old ones don't.

Any republican who thinks like that has been forced to shut up and go away.

Look at who won last night, a woman in Iowa who wants to use her GUN to implement insurrection from the USA because there is a Black President.

In CO a guy who is going to kill thousands of Women if he can by enforcing person-hood laws.

Repub party hates Women and minorities and Gays and Asians and Muslims and Jews and so on

Look at who won last night, a woman in Iowa who wants to use her GUN to implement insurrection from the USA because there is a Black President.

In CO a guy who is going to kill thousands of Women if he can by enforcing person-hood laws.

Oh, brother. Shut up, baby killing zealot. Nobody's listening to the lies of the left anymore.

Oh, brother. Shut up, baby killing zealot. Nobody's listening to the lies of the left anymore.
Oh lord are you in for a rude awakening

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

Repub party hates Women and minorities and Gays and Asians and Muslims and Jews and so on
Thank you for again showing the insanity of the left.

Forum List

Back