How many of you like to walk around in the nude after a shower or a bath?

I used to but the last time I did I was mig welding in the shop with an almost empty bottle of gas. Those damn sparks ! Now I have a nice leather piece for that problem.

I LOVE to do this, mainly because I usually sweat profusely after a shower, because I like to take VERY warm showers. But fortuately for my sister's sake AND our cats', as well, I confine my parading in the buff to my bedroom.

download (4).jpeg

I LOVE to do this, mainly because I usually sweat profusely after a shower, because I like to take VERY warm showers. But fortuately for my sister's sake AND our cats', as well, I confine my parading in the buff to my bedroom.
I LOVE to walk around naked! It is such a natural feeling. I love to lie naked after a bath and with a quiet fan blowing on me. Heaven! :)

I LOVE to walk around naked! It is such a natural feeling. I love to lie naked after a bath and with a quiet fan blowing on me. Heaven! :)

Let me ask you this....do you leave your blinds open?

Yes, of course for no one but the birds and the bees can see me as I live high above the ground. ;)

Yes, of course for no one but the birds and the bees can see me as I live high above the ground. ;)

Are your windows drone accessible? :eusa_shifty:

You just really, really, really like yakkin, dontcha?
I know, huh? It's just one of the things I like about him. :eusa_dance:
Aww, thanks, AquaAthena. You're the best!
You are too. You bring a great deal of variety to the board and that brings me here.

OMG...It's Amazon bringing my package....Close blinds-grab robe. :9-21:
I used to but the last time I did I was mig welding in the shop with an almost empty bottle of gas. Those damn sparks ! Now I have a nice leather piece for that problem.
LOL...your smile breaks me up! Love it when you post because of that great avatar! lol

You just really, really, really like yakkin, dontcha?
I know, huh? It's just one of the things I like about him. :eusa_dance:
Aww, thanks, AquaAthena. You're the best!
You are too. You bring a great deal of variety to the board and that brings me here.

OMG...It's Amazon bringing my package....Close blinds-grab robe. :9-21:
LOL...your smile breaks me up! Love it when you post because of that great avatar! lol

Oh I have a very naughty response here but I wont be saying it!!!

Forum List

Back