How many of you like to walk around in the nude after a shower or a bath?

The worst thing about walking around naked is not making sure the curtains are closed or whatever. We had a dog for a long time that was a lab/basset hound mix. Sweet little dog. But we lost him last July. Now we have a rescue that looks to be a lab/German shorthair/pittie mix. Much taller. That nose is COLD!

You just really, really, really like yakkin, dontcha?
I know, huh? It's just one of the things I like about him. :eusa_dance:
Aww, thanks, AquaAthena. You're the best!
You are too. You bring a great deal of variety to the board and that brings me here.
I LOVE to do this, mainly because I usually sweat profusely after a shower, because I like to take VERY warm showers. But fortuately for my sister's sake AND our cats', as well, I confine my parading in the buff to my bedroom.
I LOVE to walk around naked! It is such a natural feeling. I love to lie naked after a bath and with a quiet fan blowing on me. Heaven! :)

Let me ask you this....do you leave your blinds open?
Yes, of course for no one but the birds and the bees can see me as I live high above the ground. ;)

Are your windows drone accessible? :eusa_shifty:
OMG...It's Amazon bringing my package....Close blinds-grab robe. :9-21:
I used to but the last time I did I was mig welding in the shop with an almost empty bottle of gas. Those damn sparks ! Now I have a nice leather piece for that problem.
LOL...your smile breaks me up! Love it when you post because of that great avatar! lol

Oh I have a very naughty response here but I wont be saying it!!!

:eusa_pray:

You are too. You bring a great deal of variety to the board and that brings me here.
I LOVE to do this, mainly because I usually sweat profusely after a shower, because I like to take VERY warm showers. But fortuately for my sister's sake AND our cats', as well, I confine my parading in the buff to my bedroom.
I LOVE to walk around naked! It is such a natural feeling. I love to lie naked after a bath and with a quiet fan blowing on me. Heaven! :)

Yes, of course for no one but the birds and the bees can see me as I live high above the ground. ;)

I used to but the last time I did I was mig welding in the shop with an almost empty bottle of gas. Those damn sparks ! Now I have a nice leather piece for that problem.
LOL...your smile breaks me up! Love it when you post because of that great avatar! lol
Thanks, again, AquaAthena!

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Thanks, again, AquaAthena!

Get a room!! :lol:

I reserve the right to be naked underneath my clothing, which is always appropriate for the social circle I happen to be in at the moment. And yes, I do reserve the right get nekkid when I take a bath with the bathroom door closed behind me. Yeah.

Oh I have a very naughty response here but I wont be saying it!!!
Why Mr. Herewegoagain, love may be being born here. We must love with tolerance those who care about each other as very good friends who respect each others' space. ;) I have to say, it beats the hell out of my life's solitary arrangement.

I usually stand around the fan for about a minute to make sure everything's dry b4 getting dressed.
You can towel and towel your underarm..then you put it down and it still feels wet.
1 minute + the fan, everything is dry. :)

I reserve the right to be naked underneath my clothing, which is always appropriate for the social circle I happen to be in at the moment. And yes, I do reserve the right get nekkid when I take a bath with the bathroom door closed behind me. Yeah.
Don't forget the raidio to muffle the sound zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz

PLEASE

Keep your blinds closed

• Funny
Reactions: JLW

Forum List

Back