How many of you republicans are rich?

How many of you republicans are rich? I am just assuming a lot of you are extremely rich considering you don't believe in any safetynet like ssi, medicare, food stamps, public housing or much of anything that helps the little guy.

Is this because you're rich or am I mistaken?
Putin pays me $1,000 a day to post here.
Damn I got ripped off.......he only pays me $500

I am a poor expatriate democrat, Been to democrat caucasus and Acorn, AIM or MLK or whatever rallies and realized how broken the Democrats TRULY are. The party of criminals and just plain malfeasance. I am so disgusted with Democrats, perhaps they need to be banned from any political involvement until all their members are investigated by the FBI. The Democrats remind me of the freekn' MAFIA. Everything is a RACKET with the democrats just to gain votes. The Women's vote, gay marriage, Blacks lives mater, immigration, its a freaking' racket to gain votes, the Democrats are cold blooded and calculating and they don't care what the overall effect is to any of YOU. So, think twice about voting Democrat.

Last edited:
I am a poor expatriate democrat, Been to democrat caucasus and Acorn, AIM or MLK or whatever rallies and realized how broken the Democrats TRULY are. The party of criminals and just plain malfeasance. I am so disgusted with Democrats, perhaps they need to be banned from any political involvement until all their members are investigated by the FBI. The Democrats remind me of the freekn' MAFIA.

You just told my life's story. Thank you.

How many of you republicans are rich? I am just assuming a lot of you are extremely rich considering you don't believe in any safetynet like ssi, medicare, food stamps, public housing or much of anything that helps the little guy.

Is this because you're rich or am I mistaken?

Ever seen a SSI, Medicare, food stamps, public housing decline under Republicans? Where do you get this stuff?

Too bad they dont because those things dont help "little guys". They help democrat serfs who sponge off little guys.

I am a poor expatriate democrat, Been to democrat caucasus and Acorn, AIM or MLK or whatever rallies and realized how broken the Democrats TRULY are. The party of criminals and just plain malfeasance. I am so disgusted with Democrats, perhaps they need to be banned from any political involvement until all their members are investigated by the FBI. The Democrats remind me of the freekn' MAFIA.

That party should be disbanded as a criminal organization and its supporters banned from public life.

I do t want money I want freedom!

What is it that you want to do but you can’t?
Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.
Umm free speech rally was shut down in Boston. Lol they attack conservative speakers at schools here .. democrats are full of hate
So your speech is unpopular. It's not illegal.

What you want is freedom from the consequences of your speech and that, my confused friend, is something completely different.
I’m more then willing to protect my self lol hahah hehehjeejjene
Total non Sequitur.

Try again
Huh
Look it up.
Look what up? You look it up lol
The Latin phrase "Non Sequitur".

I don't need to look it up, I already know what it means.

I'm not here to educate you, I don't have that kinda time.

Thank you .. I didn’t know how to respond to him lol thes democrats are crazy

You want to shit and piss in people’s yards and shoot guns off in the street and the Democrats are crazy?

^Sarcasm is lost on the left.
Well, virtually none on the Left have ANY discernible sense of humor. It must be horrific to be THAT hateful and miserable.
nothing-is-more-curious-than-the-almost-savage-hostility.jpg

Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.
Umm free speech rally was shut down in Boston. Lol they attack conservative speakers at schools here .. democrats are full of hate

What you want is freedom from the consequences of your speech and that, my confused friend, is something completely different.
What consequences should there be for speech?

Are you that terrified of words and ideas?
tenor (10).gif

Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.

Ok cool.

The next time you say something I don't like, I'm going to punch you in the mouth. Sound good?
Nobody was talking about assaulting anyone.

Why are you damn tRumplings are always so willing to resort to violence?

Last edited:

Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.

Ok cool.

The next time you say something I don't like, I'm going to punch you in the mouth. Sound good?
Nobody was fall my about assaulting anyone.

"Nobody was fall my about assaulting anyone."

What?

Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.

Ok cool.

Nobody was fall my about assaulting anyone.

"Nobody was fall my about assaulting anyone."

What?
Already fixed

Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.

I’m more then willing to protect my self lol hahah hehehjeejjene
Total non Sequitur.

Try again
Huh
Look it up.
Look what up? You look it up lol
The Latin phrase "Non Sequitur".

I don't need to look it up, I already know what it means.

I'm not here to educate you, I don't have that kinda time.
I know what it means why can’t you respond to my BB post ?

Democrats are like a virus themselves. Been to their rallies, they hate America, they hate whites. They spread this viral antiAmerica hate like a contagion. How do we inoculate against the pseudo Democrats that hate us? We put them under a microscope and expose them.

Forum List

Back