How many of you republicans are rich?

How many of you republicans are rich? I am just assuming a lot of you are extremely rich considering you don't believe in any safetynet like ssi, medicare, food stamps, public housing or much of anything that helps the little guy.

Is this because you're rich or am I mistaken?

This is because you chose the perfect name for yourself, actually.

I do t want money I want freedom!

What is it that you want to do but you can’t?
Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.
Umm free speech rally was shut down in Boston. Lol they attack conservative speakers at schools here .. democrats are full of hate
So your speech is unpopular. It's not illegal.

What you want is freedom from the consequences of your speech and that, my confused friend, is something completely different.
I’m more then willing to protect my self lol hahah hehehjeejjene
Total non Sequitur.

Try again
Huh
Look it up.

Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.
Umm free speech rally was shut down in Boston. Lol they attack conservative speakers at schools here .. democrats are full of hate

What you want is freedom from the consequences of your speech and that, my confused friend, is something completely different.
I’m more then willing to protect my self lol hahah hehehjeejjene
Total non Sequitur.

Try again
Huh
Look it up.
Look what up? You look it up lol

How many of you republicans are rich? I am just assuming a lot of you are extremely rich considering you don't believe in any safetynet like ssi, medicare, food stamps, public housing or much of anything that helps the little guy.

Putin pays me $1,000 a day to post here.

Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.

What consequences should there be for speech?

Are you that terrified of words and ideas?

I support helping the needy. I oppose funding the lazy.

The problem with you leftists is you don't make that distinction, and when we do you claim we just want everyone to suffer & die or some other juvenile nonsense. Logic is kryptonite to you people.

Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.

What consequences should there be for speech?

Are you that terrified of words and ideas?
Thank you .. I didn’t know how to respond to him lol these democrats are crazy

Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.

Ok cool.

The next time you say something I don't like, I'm going to punch you in the mouth. Sound good?

Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.

Ok cool.

The next time you say something I don't like, I'm going to punch you in the mouth. Sound good?
AWWWW HELLL YEAHHH!

I support helping the needy. I oppose funding the lazy.

The problem with you leftists is you don't make that distinction, and when we do you claim we just want everyone to suffer & die or some other juvenile nonsense. Logic is kryptonite to you people.
Great post, thanks. And totally true, as well.

What would you consider rich?
Personally I wouldnt take SS but since they took my money I want some of it back.
I wont be using any of the other stuff you mentioned.

If I was I sure as hell wouldn't tell you.............you'd try to steal it with taxation.

Are we to assume you are a loser who accomplished little in life or am I mistaken?

Forum List

Back