How many of you support Obabble's peeking at Angela's merkel?

All governments spy on each other .... but to be found out like that ! I mean...the incompetence of the Obama Administration has no limits, they are useless!!!!! Everything they touch turns into shit.
Like the Midas Touch in reverse.

everyone does it...the old saw- "gentleman don't read each others mail" is horse-hockey, written by someone who didn't have mail worth reading or couldn't get their hands on any worth reading, we all do it.

I don't personally hold obama to account for wikileaks etc...crap could have happened to any c in c;) It is what it is....

Think about the chaos in what is loosely described as "homeland security" - CIA and FBI when the incredible taxpayer funding couldn't even get the whole mess to investigate a couple of terrorists in freaking Boston when the Russians warned that they visited an Islamic terrorist area? WTF do they do with all that money? Evesdrop on liberal celebreties and feel up LOL's at airports?

Snowden needs to pay. Another glitch for the Glitcher.

Snowden needs to pay. Another glitch for the Glitcher.

Alrighty then.

I want all your secrets. You give them to me right fucking now. I have been your friend for over a thousand years, but now I have technology to spy on you.

You guys are fooling yourselves if you think that Germany isn't spying on us too.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well, it is not a question of support of the issue. That is what spying is about.

They all peek at each other.

The problem is - they got CAUGHT - THAT is the most shameful

You guys are fooling yourselves if you think that Germany isn't spying on us too.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Germany did not get caught - feel the difference.

"Feel the difference"?

What the fuck does that mean?

well, if the most powerful country on Earth does not even know how to spy in order not to get caught - that is a FAIL to that country's spying abilities.

Does this fucking administration know at least one area how to manage and not to fuck it for the laugh of the whole world?

Forum List

Back