🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many people here actually have a personal server

It is true that no one has a computer with some email software on it but when you sign up for an email account you get an account on an email server somewhere on the internet.

Serious question, I bet under .000 percent.

Well??????????????
I have 3
Are they in the bathroom..................................

You lose sucker.
I read that the bathroom thing is a total MYTH...it was in their basement...I believe they said?

She didn't really own the server either, or go out and buy one for herself...supposedly it was a server the Secret service set up for President Clinton's use, after he left office....don't know if Bill ever used it a lot or not, previous to her taking it over?
You read wrong, Platt River is the clown palace that used the bathroom Hillary's email firm had its servers in the bathroom Try thinking next time, instead of just believing the krap on CNN
oh yeah, Platt River....

THEY DENIED IT and said it was an absolute LIE....a ridiculous lie, they keep no servers in any bathrooms...

google it.

Try again! I know you will!!! ;)

Well??????????????

Lots of people have them, so what's your point?
What is the total percentage of personal servers, that are stored in high humidity bathrooms? My guess is none at present, however at one time the percentage was .00000000001 percent.

Again what's the point?
Here is the point
3225ba9eb6f2cbeff2f76abec5a1e2e0.jpg

Well??????????????
I have 3
Are they in the bathroom..................................

You lose sucker.
I read that the bathroom thing is a total MYTH...it was in their basement...I believe they said?

She didn't really own the server either, or go out and buy one for herself...supposedly it was a server the Secret service set up for President Clinton's use, after he left office....don't know if Bill ever used it a lot or not, previous to her taking it over?
You read wrong, Platt River is the clown palace that used the bathroom Hillary's email firm had its servers in the bathroom Try thinking next time, instead of just believing the krap on CNN
oh yeah, Platt River....

THEY DENIED IT and said it was an absolute LIE....a ridiculous lie, they keep no servers in any bathrooms...

google it.

Try again! I know you will!!! ;)

Google aliens at area 51 retard aliens at area 51 - Google Search
area51-alien.jpg

Forum List

Back