How Many People On Here Actually Like Biden?

Yep. A President that is on the payroll of China, Russia, and Ukraine is better than a fat orange man with mean tweets….I agree.

Id rather the nation fall than have POTUS tweet stuff that triggers my cowardly ass.

The US has suddenly reached a whole new level of stupid. :rolleyes:

Yeah but that will be the red wave crashing over them, not the blue one.
He will be thrown under the bus by the dems because they definitely don't want him running again in 2024. I don't think he knows that yet.

He will be thrown under the bus by the dems because they definitely don't want him running again in 2024. I don't think he knows that yet.

A lot of the democrats who aren't in the media won't, I'm not sure about the others though. I don't think he will even last the full term though and we will be stuck with Kamala.

Not at all. Mac1958 is a full-blown Biden cultist.

I still agree somewhat with what he said even if it wasn't genuine, but Biden is a puppet, not a politician. He's more confused than we are about what he's doing/still doing in the white house.

I wonder if Biden's granddaughter Ashley post on here? She didn't like taking showers with creepy Ole Granddad, did she?

I wonder if Biden's granddaughter Ashley post on here? She didn't like taking showers with creepy Ole Granddad, did she?

I still can't believe Biden isn't in prison. He's got his own children and grandchildren speaking against him for goodness sake!!

That's not what I said. YOU said that. You don't either vote for someone or "hate" them.

Is this really that complicated for you?

Yes,.. because that's how America is supposed to work. We're supposed to vote for who we want running out country, but the democrats cheated and installed Biden into the white house like a public toilet. Hence why he is full of shit.

Yes,.. because that's how America is supposed to work. We're supposed to vote for who we want running out country, but the democrats cheated and installed Biden into the white house like a public toilet. Hence why he is full of shit.
For many of us, we have to vote for the person we dislike the least. I'm not fond of either party.

I would very much LIKE to vote "for" someone.

For many of us, we have to vote for the person we dislike the least. I'm not fond of either party.

I would very much LIKE to vote "for" someone.

Whatever floats your boat just don't make the rest of us suffer for it.

Forum List

Back