How Many People On Here Actually Like Biden?

I wonder how many people actually voted for him and if they're one of the people waving a fuck Biden flag.

I do not know anyone that voted for him that really liked him.

And none of the are upset by their choice

Biden is a perfect example of why the term "career politician" shouldn't be part of our vocabulary.
A typical chameleon that has changed his stance constantly to garner votes and supporters.
A prime illustration of everything wrong with DC.

I do not know anyone that voted for him that really liked him.

And none of the are upset by their choice
Interesting to see (once again) how so many people just ASSUME that everyone else is just like them, in that if you vote for someone, it MUST mean that you ADORE them.

That's a very small, obedient way of thinking. Damn strange.

I don't adore any politicians. Or any business people, for that matter. My wife and our daughters, yeah.

A typical chameleon that has changed his stance constantly to garner votes and supporters.

What stance? Every time I'm looking at him he doesn't have any because he is almost always falling over.

Biden is a perfect example of why the term "career politician" shouldn't be part of our vocabulary.
A prime illustration of everything wrong with DC.
He has never been liked, ever, by anyone.

I don't like him either but I wouldn't go that far. I mean if he were to pass there would be no tears from me though.

To save this country, we need someone in office who will stop what's happening on our southern border, so for the sake of the country, I wish he were dead.

Forum List

Back