How many posters here are smarter than all the world's scientists?

I don't see the tools with which we used to post up polls but we can ad lib.

Just tell us in the comments. How many people believe they are more intelligent than all the world's active climate scientists. In case you were unsure, if you have EVER put up a post that accused all those scientists of lying, of being biased by "donations and bribes", of claiming that they put out results to please whoever pays for their grants, you should post "ME!". Got it? Okay. Can't wait to see the results!
Every single poster who identifies as conservative, right wing, republican, or tRump supporter.
Every single poster who identifies as liberal, left wing, democrat, or Biden supporter.
You know, that "nun uh, you did" thing doesn't work when it's blatantly obvious that we didn't.

When you start walking or riding a bike everywhere you need to go, living without electricity, grow or kill your food supply, then you can talk your crap, until then you need to STFU....

I hate denier hippies. Everyone hates denier hippies.

Look, if you want to hump trees all day and live in a cave with a hairy woman, go right ahead. It's your choice.

However, the rest of us like electricity and indoor plumbing. And since none of us every called for ending such things, you look like a sad cult liar for pretending we did.
You obviously have a comprehension problem, we’re did I claim anything remotely close to your drivel...
We’ve doubled our population since 1970 and reduced our consumption of fossil fuels, that’s called progress, but you want to confuse the facts...
You’re ilk has come so close to the truth, we’re living in a world that came to an end 5 years ago according to Gore, now Kerry says the same crap...
Little one, get your story straight and quit being led around by your stupidity....

You got some of your numbers wrong. The US population went from 150 million in 1950 to 328.2 million today, slightly more than doubled. However, US gasoline consumption rose from 40.1 billion gallons in 1950 to a peak of 140.1 billion gallons in 2005 and then began dropping slightly to 123.5 billion gallons in 2020, slightly more than tripling since 1950. Even on a per capita basis US fuel consumption has increased significantly.
The US population in 1970 was 203MM according to the US Census, we consumed 19MM barrels a day in 1970 as a nation....

The current US population is 330MM and we consume the same barrels per day, that’s considered to be progress...

This is a inconvenient fact for the Global Warming Alarmist...

Just tell us in the comments. How many people believe they are more intelligent than all the world's active climate scientists. In case you were unsure, if you have EVER put up a post that accused all those scientists of lying, of being biased by "donations and bribes", of claiming that they put out results to please whoever pays for their grants, you should post "ME!". Got it? Okay. Can't wait to see the results!
Every single poster who identifies as conservative, right wing, republican, or tRump supporter.
I suspect many of these denier posters won‘t have the conjones to come out and join this discussion, though we know who most of these posters are.
Every scientist in the world admits the on going climate crisis. Not one scientist in the world has ever come out against it. That’s enough to tell you that we’re all fucked unless we make drastic changes like banning meat, air travel, the gas industry and so much more.

For some reason Trumptards don’t believe science and are becoming a threat to the existence of life in earth
Maybe you should put us all in camps.
I'm good with that.

Line up.

You left out the verb. What should every single poster who identifies as conservative, right wing, republican or tRump supporter DO?
It was an answer to your thread title.

And that would include you, wouldn't it. So, Crepitus, YES.
Do not confuse me with a bloody tRumpling. I'm very insulted.

Appeal to authority is still fallacious.

I suspect many of these denier posters won‘t have the conjones to come out and join this discussion, though we know who most of these posters are.
Every scientist in the world admits the on going climate crisis. Not one scientist in the world has ever come out against it. That’s enough to tell you that we’re all fucked unless we make drastic changes like banning meat, air travel, the gas industry and so much more.

For some reason Trumptards don’t believe science and are becoming a threat to the existence of life in earth
No, "every scientist in the world" doesn't admit that there's an "on going (sic) climate crisis", and over 30 thousand have signed the Oregon Declaration stating as much, numbskull.

No, "every scientist in the world" doesn't admit that there's an "on going (sic) climate crisis", and over 30 thousand have signed the Oregon Declaration stating as much, numbskull.
Actually no. Tracking a large portion of the signatures down probed they either weren't scientists or weren't even real people. The few that actually did have jobs working in "science" turned out to be chemists for the oil industry and such.

Look at you run!
That’s not running, it’s calling you out, it’s really not that hard to understand...
Your very strongly implied that we were hypocrites for not completely rejecting modern technology.
You are hypocrites, there’s no implying to it...
But since we never said everyone should reject modern technology, that was very dishonest of you.
What you are saying is the current energy source is bad and anyone who doesn’t agree with you and your ilk, doesn’t care and are in denial. That we need to eradicate fossil fuels immediately and turn to wind and solar, even though they cannot sustain our current demand, doesn’t that sum up what you are saying?
That deflection, whether true or not, has no bearing on your previous dishonesty.
Facts do have a bearing on our decisions, they’re a different perspective that does not meet your narrative, it’s not deflection...
When in a hole, stop digging. You said something stupid, so own it.
The only thing that has really been stupid in this debate about global warming is Gore’s and Kerry’s comments and you deflect when it is brought to your attention....

The simple truth as Gore likes to claim is you are all hypocrites and when you live as you preach, then and only then, your rhetoric will cease....

The only thing that has really been stupid in this debate about global warming is Gore’s and Kerry’s comments and you deflect when it is brought to your attention....
No, that's you being a denier goober with no tools in your toolbox. That's why you are on a white wing armpit message board masturbating in public, and scienists are out doing science.

No, that's you being a denier goober with no tools in your toolbox. That's why you are on a white wing armpit message board masturbating in public, and scienists are out doing science.
You do realize that you insulted everyone on USMB including yourself.

1619911200552.png

~S~

Forum List

Back