How Many Spies Are Currently Living in the U.S.?

• Banned
Shhh! They're watching us. Over there. Don't look! Bloody amateur. Listen, I'm leaving now. Wait nine minutes and follow me out. Make three right turns around the block to see if you're being tailed, then head to the park, by the carousel. Ask the vendor for a blue cotton candy "with extra gravy." In the paper cone, you will find the answer to your question, which will be: Nobody knows for sure, but educated estimators put the number in the low thousands.

Government agencies, including the FBI, CIA, and NSA, declined to hazard a guess, or, indeed, to offer any comment at all. But figure it thusly: There are many different types of "spies" working to ferret out our secrets. Most common are your garden-variety intelligence officers posted to embassies and consulates around the country. These folks usually have some BS "official cover" like "Assistant Minister for the Promotion of Shrubbery." "They do that job enough to maintain the cover," says Steve Bucci, a research fellow at The Heritage Foundation, a political think tank, and a former Army Special Forces officer and Pentagon official. "The rest of their time they spend wandering around Washington, D.C., trying to make contact with people who they can then get to share information."

• Banned
They walk among us.

Interesting link. I'd surmise that a lot of more folks are interested in cooking dinner. Gotta recipe link?

Like Spy Thai Beef you mean?

E65B72BF-9E30-4F80-A89F-EEDC625D0C72.jpeg

Those little chunks of meat are microphones in disguise.

:smoke:

So far, on this board they've only managed to annoy LEOs about Mortimer. Obviously they can only find morons to do that job.

Offhand, I'd say around 30 million. About 1 in 10 people in this country don't like America, are out to hurt America and doesn't have America in their best interests.

This is a serious problem.

Worse, many of them operate under the umbrella of being highly socially acceptable and respected fine members of the community.

Offhand, I'd say around 30 million. About 1 in 10 people in this country don't like America, are out to hurt America and doesn't have America in their best interests.

Worse, many of them operate under the umbrella of being highly socially acceptable and respected fine members of the community.

But not like the Cold War days?

But not like the Cold War days?
Worse. In the cold war says, the technology did not exist that exists now.

"Offhand, I'd say around 30 million. About 1 in 10 people in this country don't like America, are out to hurt America and doesn't have America in their best interests."

Offhand, I'd say you're wrong. Post a ling to that 30 Million.

"Offhand, I'd say around 30 million. About 1 in 10 people in this country don't like America, are out to hurt America and doesn't have America in their best interests."

What's a ling?

You need links to California, Oregon, New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, ...? What a lazy f ....

Probably a lot more spies in California, along with Red Chinese fifth columnists coming in wit anchor babies. It's a major industry out there. Wonder why don't hear about Feinstein's fronting for that Red Chinese spy ring who worked for her any more? They drop that investigation too?

What's a ling?

Rhymes with Ding.

He’s an undercover agent.

You need links to California, Oregon, New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, ...? What a lazy f ....
No I don't. You just post crap. Post a fucking link. You made the claim. Prove your 30 million claim.

Forum List

Back