How Many Spies Are Currently Living in the U.S.?

American universities are a soft target for China's spies, say U.S. intelligence officials
University of Texas professor Bo Mao is the latest defendant in a string of U.S. criminal cases alleging Chinese spying in the academic world.

Offhand, I'd say around 30 million. About 1 in 10 people in this country don't like America, are out to hurt America and doesn't have America in their best interests.

This is a serious problem.

Worse, many of them operate under the umbrella of being highly socially acceptable and respected fine members of the community.
"Offhand, I'd say around 30 million. About 1 in 10 people in this country don't like America, are out to hurt America and doesn't have America in their best interests."

Offhand, I'd say you're wrong. Post a ling to that 30 Million.

You need links to California, Oregon, New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, ...? What a lazy f ....
No I don't. You just post crap. Post a fucking link. You made the claim. Prove your 30 million claim.
Who are you talking to, Picaro, or me? Post a link? You mean if I post a link to some internet article written by some hack somewhere, that proves anything? Did you not see my use of the word "offhand?" That means it was a personal, subjective estimate. You have your government (foreign) spies of course, but then you have your corporate spies. Not only spying on other corporations, but for other governments. Then you have your political spies, people retired from government who then sell out and go to work lobbying for other governments. Then there are the media spies. Spying, leaking, passing on information to help this cause or to hurt that one.

Then you have your paid and unpaid spies; people who do it willingly just because they want to. And finally, you have your civilian spies. Spies in education, indoctrination, federal level, state level, city, county and local. Even your neighborhood spies. Ratting out their neighbor to whomever because of a sign in their yard, a party, even a Covid-19 violation.

Its all about information. Wanting it, needing it, buying it, selling it, stealing it. In my estimation, you have about one in ten who given the chance, would, can, or are willing and able to harm our country at any number of levels simply because of zealous idealism, hatred, or desire for personal gain. Just look at the number of people here who express a desire and willingness to do actions against this country whether it be Trump, the GOP, or whatever. It all comes down to the same thing, a sort of festering sedition.

Now if you disagree and think that assessment wrong, I'd be happy to look at any link YOU have to prove me wrong.

Offhand, I'd say around 30 million. About 1 in 10 people in this country don't like America, are out to hurt America and doesn't have America in their best interests.

Worse, many of them operate under the umbrella of being highly socially acceptable and respected fine members of the community.
"Offhand, I'd say around 30 million. About 1 in 10 people in this country don't like America, are out to hurt America and doesn't have America in their best interests."

You need links to California, Oregon, New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, ...? What a lazy f ....
No I don't. You just post crap. Post a fucking link. You made the claim. Prove your 30 million claim.
Who are you talking to, Picaro, or me? Post a link? You mean if I post a link to some internet article written by some hack somewhere, that proves anything? Did you not see my use of the word "offhand?" That means it was a personal, subjective estimate. You have your government (foreign) spies of course, but then you have your corporate spies. Not only spying on other corporations, but for other governments. Then you have your political spies, people retired from government who then sell out and go to work lobbying for other governments. Then there are the media spies. Spying, leaking, passing on information to help this cause or to hurt that one.

Then you have your paid and unpaid spies; people who do it willingly just because they want to. And finally, you have your civilian spies. Spies in education, indoctrination, federal level, state level, city, county and local. Even your neighborhood spies. Ratting out their neighbor to whomever because of a sign in their yard, a party, even a Covid-19 violation.

Its all about information. Wanting it, needing it, buying it, selling it, stealing it. In my estimation, you have about one in ten who given the chance, would, can, or are willing and able to harm our country at any number of levels simply because of zealous idealism, hatred, or desire for personal gain. Just look at the number of people here who express a desire and willingness to do actions against this country whether it be Trump, the GOP, or whatever. It all comes down to the same thing, a sort of festering sedition.

Now if you disagree and think that assessment wrong, I'd be happy to look at any link YOU have to prove me wrong.
All you do is Yap. Look at your response, a Wall of Verbage. It's really simple. Prove your 30 million claim.

All you do is Yap. Look at your response, a Wall of Verbage. It's really simple. Prove your 30 million claim.
Really? With what, a link? Whom then you will say all the author did was "yap?" A wall of verbage? We used to call that information. You didn't even read what I wrote. You don't even deny a single point I made. You can't prove anything to an idiot.

What I found interesting is that your neighbours could be FBI and CIA. And in former times, the KGB. Watching “The Americans” drew my attention to that.

The DC suburbs for instance, where I live for a few months each year, some of the women don’t even know what their husbands do

Really? With what, a link? Whom then you will say all the author did was "yap?" A wall of verbage? We used to call that information. You didn't even read what I wrote. You don't even deny a single point I made. You can't prove anything to an idiot.
Prove 30 million.

Prove 30 million.
I just proved my first one. Careful there, Erin, your brain is running out of your nose.

Prove 30 million.
I just proved my first one. Careful there, Erin, your brain is running out of your nose.
Dude, just prove 30 million.

Prove 30 million.
If you think the number wrong, disprove it. Apparently you can't. I don't need to prove personal estimates. No one "proves" opinions. Guess now we know why you're a stupid leftwing hack.

Prove 30 million.
If you think the number wrong, disprove it. Apparently you can't. I don't need to prove personal estimates. No one "proves" opinions. Guess now we know why you're a stupid leftwing hack.
All you did was prove your Opinion. You pulled 30 million out of your asshole. If not, then show me your source besides your rectum.

Prove 30 million.
All you did was prove your Opinion. You pulled 30 million out of your asshole. If not, then show me your source besides your rectum.
You're incredibly opaque and boring.

r681890_5048629.jpg

Prove 30 million.
You're incredibly opaque and boring.

View attachment 382168
I like you tooby, however, the same assessment can be surmised about you. Show me 30 million. Stop being a fucking **** and show me 30 million.

Tut, tut, tut..... guy's, guy's. your being taken! the OP is a master agent provocateur. Don't be fooled by her soft and meek little whispers her utterances are incendiary enough cause a riot in an ice cream parlour.

I was having a amiable debate with a Jewish chap called 'Greg'. Just a few acid words from her, had him calling me a "twat", which caused me to call him a "yid", - had we'd of been in the same room, we would have come to blows. For her though its mission achieved. She is not from the US but a British. She doesn't work for anyone, but just loves to stir it

Watch her during the run in to the election, as her objective will be to have Trump & Bidon supporters kicking seven bells of shit outa each other, and I don't doubt she will achieve it.

Tut, tut, tut..... guy's, guy's. your being taken! the OP is a master agent provocateur. Don't be fooled by her soft and meek little whispers her utterances are incendiary enough cause a riot in an ice cream parlour.

I was having a amiable debate with a Jewish chap called 'Greg'. Just a few acid words from her, had him calling me a "twat", which caused me to call him a "yid", - had we'd of been in the same room, we would have come to blows. For her though its mission achieved. She is not from the US but a British. She doesn't work for anyone, but just loves to stir it

Watch her during the run in to the election, as her objective will be to have Trump & Bidon supporters kicking seven bells of shit outa each other, and I don't doubt she will achieve it.

You shouldn’t be talking like that on this thread. Have you not read the zoning laws?

Take it downstairs if you want to flame. I’m quite tolerant.

FYI, Greg is not Jewish.

You seem to have a thing about Jews.

You shouldn’t be talking like that on this thread. Have you not read the zoning laws?

Take it downstairs if you want to flame. I’m quite tolerant.

FYI, Greg is not Jewish.

You seem to have a thing about Jews.
"laws"? Ha,ha, ha!

Forum List

Back