How many threads will the Repubs make about a Gay NBA star...

While claiming to not care? I'm counting 4 or 5 so far....that's a whole lot of not caring, I think

Why are people shocked to hear about a faggot basketball player? Everybody knows basketball players are faggots just look at obama he plays

I have seen two one from a conservative and this one from the OP that does not add up to a lot of caring to me.

Templar, you have to sit down to pee because you can't find your manhood.

I am saying that no one should have problem, particularly Republicans.

Here is the entire post, that you edited to take it out of context. Reported.

I am GOP. Good for Collins. Piss on anybody who has problems with it.

Nice comeback. Fact is your post was rather vulgar and was not worth the pixels it was posted on. Way to carry the banner of a cause, and then say "piss on anybody who has problems with it". Unless my quote broke any rules, your report means nothing. Grow up Jake.

You aren't GOP never will be. You aren't even a moderate conservative, you are a closet liberal. It's not that hard to notice. If you have to announce that in front of your friends, you aren't really GOP now are you?

Templar has never been Republican just a far right fruitcake, so that's what he is worth when it comes to party stuff, and is a vulgar individual yet complains about my kick ass on Oddball? :lol:

I do carry the banner for the mainstream Republican cause. Piss on anybody who has problems with it, and piss on you, Templar, if you think Collins is an issue at all.

Stand up for his right to be what he is. That's the core of Republicanism: self responsibility, self accountability.

Grow up, support the party, take what you dish, or step off.

Uhhh... what? I don't even like basketball you idiot. Why don't you just stick to the thread, Jake? Have you nothing more to do than to make impetuous noise like a child?

The core of the Republican platform is supposed to be the Constitution, but since neither party follows it to any degree, I'd wager not.

Grow up, support the liberals as you already do, take what you dish and stop calling people names, or respectfully bow out. I know you're scared of me, Jake. It's only a matter of time before I humiliate you and your unnatural noises you claim as arguments.

I was sticking to your attack on me, TK: don't do it if you don't want to get it even harder. Be smart. And keep hiding your fear of me.

The core of the GOP is mainstream Republicanism, and nope, kiddo, you are no constitutional expert, so we who do know it expect you to shut up.

Shut up, support the GOP, and be respectful.

Other than the self flagellant actions of one JakeStarkey, I could care less about this. It's also hypocritical to praise one person for coming out and the other for praying.

On to another thread.

Nice comeback. Fact is your post was rather vulgar and was not worth the pixels it was posted on. Way to carry the banner of a cause, and then say "piss on anybody who has problems with it". Unless my quote broke any rules, your report means nothing. Grow up Jake.

You aren't GOP never will be. You aren't even a moderate conservative, you are a closet liberal. It's not that hard to notice. If you have to announce that in front of your friends, you aren't really GOP now are you?

Templar has never been Republican just a far right fruitcake, so that's what he is worth when it comes to party stuff, and is a vulgar individual yet complains about my kick ass on Oddball? :lol:

I do carry the banner for the mainstream Republican cause. Piss on anybody who has problems with it, and piss on you, Templar, if you think Collins is an issue at all.

Stand up for his right to be what he is. That's the core of Republicanism: self responsibility, self accountability.

Grow up, support the party, take what you dish, or step off.

Uhhh... what? I don't even like basketball you idiot. Why don't you just stick to the thread, Jake? Have you nothing more to do than to make impetuous noise like a child?
It's his stock in trade....You'll need to get used to it. :lol:

The children here are Oddball and TK who can't take what they dish out without crying like little girls. :lol:

It is what is, boys.

I do carry the banner for the mainstream Republican cause.
Other than another semi-famous bigoted lolberal assclown pretender, who remain unnamed, nobody is buying that line of baloney anymore, Fakey...Give it up.

I was sticking to your attack on me, TK: don't do it if you don't want to get it even harder. Be smart. And keep hiding your fear of me.

The core of the GOP is mainstream Republicanism, and nope, kiddo, you are no constitutional expert, so we who do know it expect you to shut up.

Shut up, support the GOP, and be respectful.

Huh? Have you finally lost it? You sound like a wannabe totalitarian. I will give my respect to those who earn it, not those who demand it. If you don't like that, well then, that's fuckin too bad, Jake. I will not shut up, I have rights to free speech.. oh wait, I thought you claimed to be a constitutional authority? Guess not, you're nothing more than an oppressor.

You don't know shit about the Constitution. That is the biggest lie I have ever heard come out of your head.

Wake up and smell the real world Jake, you aren't part of it.

Forum List

Back