how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

Go ahead and show the post where I did so.

Let’s see it.
i already spelled it out for you. asking me to continue to do something until i stop so you can go SEE - YOU WON'T DO IT is 3rd grade stupid.

but something you seem to revel in.

Trump was absolutely kicking ass before the Chinese put a stop to it. ITS WHY THEY put a stop to it.
its why the left agreed with them and shut everything down.

you keep saying that, but have not been able to give one single data point to prove it.

you guys all want to "include his final year" BECAUSE you are dishonest and don't want to give him credit.

we want to be consistent. If you include the entire Obama term, you should do so for the Trump term.

Jefferson
Blagoyovich
Spitzer
Cuomo
Franken

All forced out BY Dems

And on the Republicans side?

I see conservatives call out corrupt, life long (R)s all the time. We consistently say certain politicians are corrupt and criminal all the time.

When was the last time you saw a leftist call out the corruption of Schumer? Pelosi? Waters? or any number of (D) criminals?

Its clear to see the Ds are lock step and will protect their own no matter how obvious the corruption is.
Have you any actual proof of the ones you mentioned being Corrupt...

By the way, Trump was a Democrat and corrupt... Democrats told you before he joined your party and ye put him in charge in spite of their objections..

i already spelled it out for you. asking me to continue to do something until i stop so you can go SEE - YOU WON'T DO IT is 3rd grade stupid.

but something you seem to revel in.
So you make an accusation and then refuse to produce the evidence of it.

Smells like bullshit. That’s exactly what this is.

Let’s see the post. Let’s see how honest you see yourself.

So you make an accusation and then refuse to produce the evidence of it.

Smells like bullshit. That’s exactly what this is.

Let’s see the post. Let’s see how honest you see yourself.
your comprehension is lacking, colfax. as i said, i already provided that example in my initial reply. i also said that i know full well if i don't play your "do this or do that" game, you'll say it's because i can't and ergo, wrong.

and you went and did it right on queue.

you should go back to people who don't know your tactics and such better than you do.

Have you any actual proof of the ones you mentioned being Corrupt...

By the way, Trump was a Democrat and corrupt... Democrats told you before he joined your party and ye put him in charge in spite of their objections..
define proof.

Jefferson
Blagoyovich
Spitzer
Cuomo
Franken

All forced out BY Dems

And on the Republicans side?
Very little...

Republicans have called Democrats the enemy and have pretty much said siding with the Russians over Democrats or US Intelligence is allowed because Democrats are *********(fill in anything from Marxist to Pedophiles)....

So they are in a holy war situation... Because their side is a bit corrupt is no reason to give in to the Democrats... they justify all corruption by this thinking...

What a fking fool! Ice said he doesn’t disagree with demofks, so presenting nothing is proof
he tripped over his own feet and didn't like being called on it. instead of clarifying his statement, he simply went into attack mode. since i didn't attack back, he seems to be a tad upset.

your comprehension is lacking, colfax. as i said, i already provided that example in my initial reply. i also said that i know full well if i don't play your "do this or do that" game, you'll say it's because i can't and ergo, wrong.

and you went and did it right on queue.

you should go back to people who don't know your tactics and such better than you do.

You’re so full of shit.

I don’t know if you can provide it or not, but if you make an accusation, the honest thing to do is to back it up.

My guess is if you tried, you’d show a post that doesn’t make any such claim but you’ve twisted in your mind in order to justify your belief in who I am.

I don’t know if you can provide it or not, but if you make an accusation, the honest thing to do is to back it up
Posting nothing still baffles you huh? If someone doesn’t actually do what they say they do, explain how one can prove that?for me!

I see conservatives call out corrupt, life long (R)s all the time. We consistently say certain politicians are corrupt and criminal all the time.

When was the last time you saw a leftist call out the corruption of Schumer? Pelosi? Waters? or any number of (D) criminals?

Its clear to see the Ds are lock step and will protect their own no matter how obvious the corruption is.

Democrats base their condemnation on proof - not conspiracy theories and lies. BTW, please gives us some "credible" proof of Schumer, Pelosi, and Waters so-called corruption that would be prosecutable.

Forum List

Back