How many times will they edit hilary to protect her,first CBS now Jake Tapper does it

You guys shit all over the media unless they're saying something great about Trump, like the fact that ALL the discussion has been about his more disciplined style and his rise in the polls. Stop being babies. He deserves what he gets, same as Hillary, and she's been getting it plenty, the past week.
What does any of that have to do with calling out dishonesty in the media? This isn't a ballgame where you "keep score" twit
I don't think the coverage is "unfair" or dishonest. You wouldn't be calling the media dishonest if it were giving only glowing remarks to Trump. What I'm saying is, they aren't giving only glowing remarks to Hillary either. Your side tends to obsess about the smallest issues in order to deflect from the message, which is generally correct.
I don't give two shits what "my side" says. I care that we have an honest informative media. This thread is about media obfuscation and being misleading not "my side" or Trump or Clinton
From the OP:
hilary clinton used the word Bombings when she discussed the bombs going off in New York, and then attacked Trump for using the word Bomb when he talked about the incidents....saying he should wait to see exactly what happened before commenting......again....she used Bombings when she started speaking...

From later posts:
Just one more example of the lying Marxist press smearing Trump by any means necessary.
I suspect Jake's hoping to Hillary dip his cigars.

Keep mumbling into your beard, Gramps. So far as I can tell, this thread is ALL about a media Trump supporters think is protecting Clinton. I miss Walter Cronkite as much as the next old timer, but ... even when the media prints facts these days, people won't believe it, so what's the incentive?
What's the incentive? Did you seriously just ask that?

Honesty
Integrity
Fairness
Watchdog as intended
Did you seriously just ask a for-profit business to champion the above? I agree with you 100% as to what I'd like it to be, but that ship sailed and I don't see how to call it back. NPR is the closest to what you describe, but they are certainly left leaning in their interests and perspectives.

Pravda is less pro-state than our LMSM.

Trump needs to have the FCC declare that CBS, NBC and ABC are each a Democrat super pac and label their "news" as public service announcement for the DNC

Last edited:

Forum List

Back