Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many toys do you have?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20211210_203737.jpg

Get on my level....

Toys aren't as important as they once were. Motorcycle hasn't been out of the garage since summer before last. Found a dead squirrel who had hid acorns in the rod cabinet on my boat. Might give them to someone who will enjoy them before they become unusable. I'm keeping my still though.

I can't do guns bro. If I could I'd be posing constantly about my latest toy.
Helmets and firecrackers ain't got shit on smokin hot females, sorry

Incognito1.jpg

Yeah, but chicks love a dude in uniform.

Incognito 2.jpg

Doh!

Don't worry fellas, I am a historical reenactor. Ex-reenactor anyway. I sold my stuff, and will have a new "wardrobe" so-to-speak later in 2022. British commonwealth army, WWI and WWII German, American WWI and WWII, and if I am lucky, Vietnam.

I rotate my toys. I'll buy a boat and sell it when I get tired of it and buy a SxS.
Same goes for motorcycles.
Trying to keep up the maintenance on a bunch of motorized toys gets old.
Then there's cooking stuff,I rarely sell any of those. I did sell my huge Pitts and Spitts BBQ pit because it was way larger than we needed at this point in our lives and it was a wood hog.
Guns I never sell other than my 30-06 which was way more power than needed in Texas and the .270 works just fine.
As far as my Dogs go the Wife spoils the shit out of em and they have more toys then they can play with.

Forum List

Back