How many white supremacists are there?

You said "pack". That implies leadership and coordination and organization.

The moment I call you on it, you start walking your claims back, but you still keep smearing your enemies.

You are just talking shit, because you are a race baiting asshole.
You don't like the truth because you ascribe to the Republican's White Replacement Theory.

I've made my position clear on this, in this thread.

Look it up. You won't agree. I don't care.

Drama queen. With the amount of typing you just did, you could have simply answered the question instead of asking me to review a 58 page thread.

The consensus seems to be a very low number, like a handful, does that make you happy and if not, why not?

Correll is really hung up on the number.

Why he is wasting his time is anyone's guess. His response to any number will be the same response.

He knows it. You know it. We all know it.

Know the actual scale of the problem that is the focus of so much fear and policy, is a waste of time?

That makes no sense. Why are you against knowing what we are talking about, when we discuss the issue?

You don't like the truth because you ascribe to the Republican's White Replacement Theory.

I'm the one asking for a real number, while you are the one smearing people and AGAINST knowing what we are talking about.

You are the one against truth.

And you are an asshole.

*no matter the number

Like I said.

I wonder if you think you fool anyone?

Dude. You are projecting your own dishonesty.

I want to know. I really do. I've looked many times myself, and I am disappointed that I could not find anything.

The consensus seems to be moving to a very low number. Even people like rightwinger, keep talking about levels like equivalent to Al Queda operatives.

A link to the ADL, talked about how a MORE SUCCESSFUL w.s. group, was more successful because they could FLIER in multiple states...

This is not a powerful movement with millions of believers. It is a fringe, with no political impact or influence at all.

So you sit on a message board and beg strangers.

Makes sense, after a botched lobotomy.

Dude, seriously... your act is very weak.

I sit on a message board and ASK people who've I talked with quite a bit. Many of them I know have far greater web fu than I do.

I was fully prepared for one of them to find a number that I had failed to find. I would have liked that, and it would have been good to have a real number, even if just a rough estimate, so that we could discuss the issue more constructively.

I was prepared for the number to be large enough to be significant. I would have been shocked, but, it would be better than the vague shit so many lefties like to play.

BUt the consensus seems to be moving to a very low number. LIke a freaking handful.

This tracks with the few reports I have read from within w.s. groups. They seem... small and pathetic.

That you cannot grasp any of this, that you need to assume ill intent, that is you assuming that other people are like you.

That is you making a mistake. I am not like you. Not at all.

The family members who died? Again, they aren’t allowed?
The family members should be ashamed their kin where Nazis but of course individuals should be allowed to celebrate whatever they want, it's the state that shouldn't celebrate Nazis. But to clarify this entire stupid argument you've chosen to engage in, you started off calling today's Democrats deplorable for the history of Democratic support for slavery and the KKK and now here you are defending the celebration of those KKK. It was that easy to show you to be full of shit.

The family members should be ashamed their kin where Nazis but of course individuals should be allowed to celebrate whatever they want, it's the state that shouldn't celebrate Nazis. But to clarify this entire stupid argument you've chosen to engage in, you started off calling today's Democrats deplorable for the history of Democratic support for slavery and the KKK and now here you are defending the celebration of those KKK. It was that easy to show you to be full of shit.

Are you seriously pretending to be too retarded to understand the difference between celebrating the bravery and service of a soldier and celebrating AND CONTINUEING the mechanism of using group conflict for political power?

I sit on a message board and ASK people who've I talked with quite a bit. Many of them I know have far greater web fu than I do.

I was fully prepared for one of them to find a number that I had failed to find. I would have liked that, and it would have been good to have a real number, even if just a rough estimate, so that we could discuss the issue more constructively.

I was prepared for the number to be large enough to be significant. I would have been shocked, but, it would be better than the vague shit so many lefties like to play.

BUt the consensus seems to be moving to a very low number. LIke a freaking handful.

This tracks with the few reports I have read from within w.s. groups. They seem... small and pathetic.

That you cannot grasp any of this, that you need to assume ill intent, that is you assuming that other people are like you.

That is you making a mistake. I am not like you. Not at all.
Why would you think there would even be a number? Do you think white supremists who have spent their lives hiding under a rock have suddenly all registered with the white supremist society and have become card carrying members? Your entire line of query is absurd and is a rigged game, because you think that you can just make something up when nobody has the answer. As you did already.

Why would you think there would even be a number? Do you think white supremists who have spent their lives hiding under a rock have suddenly all registered with the white supremist society and have become card carrying members? Your entire line of query is absurd and is a rigged game, because you think that you can just make something up when nobody has the answer. As you did already.

Because they are the subject of much interest and scrutiny by very many people and organizations, with great analytical skills and/or great resources.

I find it hard to believe or highly suspicious if the FBI or Homeland Security does not have a good estimate (at least), for two examples.

This line of questioning is not absurd.

What is absurd, is being OFFENDED, and fighting AGAINST, actually discussing an important issue, staring with the most important fact.

IE how big is the problem?

And looking at some of the information we have, such as the report from the ADL, or the photos that were regularly posted, is not "making up" shit, but trying to do an analysis with limited data.

Which is far batter than purposefully AVOIDING real information like you and other liberals seem to want to do, and make policy and law based on completely nothing but how you feel.

Forum List

Back