How many women have died from the Roe v Wade decision? Lets keep a list

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The opponents of the Roe overturn claim women will die and others will be forced to give birth to children of rape and incest.

So lets start a list. I do not want women to be forced to die in delivery or be forced to mother a child if their father raped them.

List of women who died from being forced to give birth:
1)

List of women who were forced to birth their child from incest or rape:
1)

Maybe we should pin this, it may get into the millions.

Last edited:
Honestly, it wouldnt be terrible to know these numbers. The truth should be known by both sides, good or bad.

1656362782184.png

About 31.5 million since Roe vs Wade became law in 1973...

...assuming a 50-50 chance of boy or girl at birth.

However it should be noted that those were the ones murdered by the abortion operation.

*****SMILE****

:)

The opponents of the Roe overturn claim women will die and others will be forced to give birth to children of rape and incest.

So lets start a list. I do not want women to be forced to die in delivery or be forced to mother a child if their father raped them.

List of women who died from being forced to give birth:
1)

List of women who were forced to birth their child from incest:
1)

Maybe we should pin this, it may get into the millions.
You want to mock and make fun of a woman at the time of her making a serious decision. You are not only an asshole and misogynist, you're a cruel and evil piece of humanity.

The Hyde ammendment provides federal funds for rape and incest and mother‘s life in danger abortions.

So, again….lets keep this list. I want to see how many women die from being forced to birth a child and how many women are forced to give birth from a preganacy resulting from rape and incest.

You want to mock and make fun of a woman at the time of her making a serious decision. You are not only an asshole and misogynist, you're a cruel and evil piece of humanity.

No you fucking weirdo. I want a list of those who are forced to persevere what you claim will happen. It has been 4 days. Where is the list?

See how the cultist does not want any count of those actually affected?

BECAUSE IT IS BULLSHIT.

Well so far all we have a crazy woman going on about aborting her retarded relatives.

Perhaps there should be a ranking system because that one will be hard to top.

Navarro is a mouthy unhinged Cuban who pretends to understand our political system.

And I can't believe this blubberly glob found someone to marry her!

No you fucking weirdo. I want a list of those who are forced to persevere what you claim will happen. It has been 4 days. Where is the list?
I don't give a damn what you want. I stand by my assessment that you're an asshole, a misogynist and a piece of human excrement.

Navarro is a mouthy unhinged Cuban who pretends to understand our political system.

And I can't believe this blubberly glob found someone to marry her!

She actually said she wished her brother had been aborted. :oops:

Hey, where are we at with the list? Its been 5 days. Not one woman has been affected? Then why all the hub bub?

Surely there have been some by now.

Who are they?

Cult, bolster your argument by proving women are dying.

Forum List

Back