How much a drop off in USMB LWNJ Moonbattery once Internet Outreach funding is suspended?

How much a drop off in USMB LWNJ Moonbattery once Internet Outreach funding is suspended?

• 97%, the Consensus dropoff

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 50%, the glass is half full

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • 20%, the odds of Trump winning the election

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The AGW Cult will disappear

• Other

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
We know that many left wing poster are paid posters. Some are paid by Media Matters under Stats and Starkey's Internet Outreach Operation. Others like Rdean are paid by the Koch Brothers because they think it's a funny way to make Progs look like Moonbats

How much a drop off in USMB LWNJ Moonbattery once Internet Outreach funding is suspended after the Trump inaugeration

Oh, here's $20 for participating in the survey

graphic1-jpg.105299

I chose 50%. Some of them will continue to post for free in order to act out their chronic butthurt throughout Trump's terms.

Last edited:
I would like to get paid for my posts. Truth is stingy and this doesn´t pay off. I can´t eat my posts.

There's already been a huge drop off. It'll stay that way until Soros and the DNC come up with a new strategy and some new talking points.

We know that many left wing poster are paid posters. Some are paid by Media Matters under Stats and Starkey's Internet Outreach Operation. Others like Rdean are paid by the Koch Brothers because they think it's a funny way to make Progs look like Moonbats

How much a drop off in USMB LWNJ Moonbattery once Internet Outreach funding is suspended after the Trump inaugeration

graphic1-jpg.105299
Moon-bat-ry huh ?!

You're not too good at inventing words.

Sounds like you invented a battery for operating on the Moon.

graphic1-jpg.105299

You aren't serious and being sarcastic to insinuate that the Koch brothers are paying Rderps way, aren't you? I mean, this whole thread is sarcasm besides commenting on paid posters...AKA, astro turfers, is it not?

If it is NOT a sarcastic thread, you need let the rest of us in how the paid posters are screwed, and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of moonbats!:disbelief:

It doesn't surprise me that you want to isolate people and dumb them down. You're a bunch of fascist assholes.

graphic1-jpg.105299
you have too much time on your little hands , little fat Frankie gavone

graphic1-jpg.105299
Where does one apply for this lucrative business opportunity?

....and here Carle Danger disappeared when I was THIS close to thinking she was a real person.

One single lwnj female poster accounts for 80% of all the female lwnj posts at usmb and maybe10% of the male lwnj posts

graphic1-jpg.105299
Moon-bat-ry huh ?!

Moonbatry didn't look right

graphic1-jpg.105299
Moon-bat-ry huh ?!

Moonbatry didn't look right
How about Moonloonpantry?

It doesn't surprise me that you want to isolate people and dumb them down. You're a bunch of fascist assholes.

And you're so nice, and kind, and pleasant, and cheerful, and loving, and just a good ole guy.

Forum List

Back