🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How much did you pay in Taxes last year?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
And just think all that talk about debt and shit and we have a system where you can legally not pay anything as long as your lawyers are slick?

And Trump will change those laws because he cares more about you than he does about money! :eusa_dance:

Why haven't the democrats changed them?

Irrelevant

No. not at all.
Many of the loopholes that the truly affluent, corporations enjoy were written during the Summers/Clinton/Greenspan era...so... as well as Obama had a super majority for enough time to do many things...but yet...he did not...well..except continue to escalate and provide taxpayer funded interest free loans to the same super wealthy companies.

Not to mention closed-minded, in the past 56 years the Senate has been controlled by Democrats for 38 years. Congress for 40 of those years!...so just who has turned America into a Plutocratic corporatocracy?
For 56 years Democrats have controlled both legislative branches 68% of the time. Republicans only 32% of the time.
So, if what you believe is true, that only Republicans have done these things...WTF has the Democrats done about it??????????

And just think all that talk about debt and shit and we have a system where you can legally not pay anything as long as your lawyers are slick?

And Trump will change those laws because he cares more about you than he does about money! :eusa_dance:
Too fucking much

How many available deductions did you willfully and purposefully ignore on your own tax return?

Irrelevant

How is it irrelevant? You want to bitch and moan about republicans and ignore the democrats have a hand in it. You miserable partisan hack

I'm not bitching and moaning about Republicans stupid bitch, I havent mentioned party at all Partisan Patty. So fuck off and wash that sand out of your vagina.

All of the them had a hand in it. All of them are wrong.

That doesnt mean Trump will fix it so he can start paying more than $0 dumbass

How many available deductions did you willfully and purposefully ignore on your own tax return?
Irrelevant

Irrelevant

No. not at all.
Many of the loopholes that the truly affluent, corporations enjoy were written during the Summers/Clinton/Greenspan era...so...

What Dems do or charge has nothing to do with if Trump did it or not.

Of course it does dimwit. He couldn't have done it without the complicit help from the government.
But of course many government officials employ the same tax avoidance laws that Trump (or anyone else for that matter) do.
You may not like it, but corporations and the elite affluent have avoided paying taxes for generations.

Irrelevant

How is it irrelevant? You want to bitch and moan about republicans and ignore the democrats have a hand in it. You miserable partisan hack

I'm not bitching and moaning about Republicans stupid bitch, I havent mentioned party at all Partisan Patty. So fuck off and wash that sand out of your vagina.

So now it's relevant? You idiot, clean up your act and stop posting stupid shit

Watch Donald Trump lecture the working poor for not paying taxes

Its like this year up is down. Then republicans complaining about a rigged system while defending the rigging is hilarious. Its

Irrelevant

So now it's relevant? You idiot, clean up your act and stop posting stupid shit

No, its not relevant dumbass. I never mentioned republicans but you came in crying that I did. Go play somewhere this convo is over your head

And democrats do.this more than anyone.......

Forum List

Back