🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How much did you pay in Taxes last year?

conservatives spend all day telling us the rich and the corporations are overtaxed . Yet time after time real life examples show us they aren't .

conservatives spend all day telling us the rich and the corporations are overtaxed . Yet time after time real life examples show us they aren't .

Theh why haven't the Democrats, who have controlled BOTH legislative branches for 68% of the time since 1960 - done anything about it???????????

I have never paid more than I had too. Only a fool would and I wouldn't want one for president.

Have you ever paid NOTHING?
Yes, I did not pay US Federal taxes when I was young and haven't since I left the USA.

Support your own ass and that of your spawn. Anyone who pays taxes they don't have to is an idiot.

And just think all that talk about debt and shit and we have a system where you can legally not pay anything as long as your lawyers are slick?

And Trump will change those laws because he cares more about you than he does about money! :eusa_dance:

Why did you ask how much I paid, you didn't disclose how much you paid.

You want to be a victim that bad?

Why are you asking questions of others that you're not willing to answer yourself? Or is your thread title just bullshit, like most regressive titles?

I'm not asking you, it was rhetorical, you're free to not answer. No one is making you be here

So this is just another Trump didn't do anything illegal, but I don't like him so I'll throw more shit against the wall, meaningless threads, designed to push relevant posts off the front page, GOT IT!

And just think all that talk about debt and shit and we have a system where you can legally not pay anything as long as your lawyers are slick?

And Trump will change those laws because he cares more about you than he does about money! :eusa_dance:

Donald John Trump is not the only one that uses loopholes in the tax code to get away paying little to no taxes...

Warren Buffett was sued for not paying taxes in the past, and it is common practice to pay as little as you can...

Now the question should be is when the Democrats had the House, Senate and Oval Office why didn't they change the tax laws and close all those loopholes?

Also do you believe if Hillary Clinton is elected she will request the Congress to pass a bill that will make her friends like Buffett pay more?

Irrelevant. They should change it. There is no way you're even going to attempt to say paying NOTHING is ok. I can marry a 16 year old in some states but no one would say "its legal aint it?" and with hold judgement.

Apples and orange fucktard!

Yes, paying nothing is perfectly fine if the law allows him to do so!

Change the law and eliminate the loopholes, and if not then whine daily about how Donald John Trump abuses the same tax system that those like Warren Buffet abuses!

Also it is relevant about the fact Hillary Clinton will not request the laws to be changed because she knows it will sink her chances in 2020 and House Democrats know it will sink them in 2018!

Theh why haven't the Democrats, who have controlled BOTH legislative branches for 68% of the time since 1960 - done anything about it???????????

Excuse me, there's only one legislative branch, it's Called the US Congress.

And by the way Closed minded...and all other Democrats seeing this thread...not only has the Democrats controlled BOTH legislative branches 68% of the time since 1960 - Buuut the President has been a Democrat for 36 of the past 56 years!.....yet...somehow you idiots think only Republicans are at fault.

Wake up.

Go back to school........

Why are you asking questions of others that you're not willing to answer yourself? Or is your thread title just bullshit, like most regressive titles?

I'm not asking you, it was rhetorical, you're free to not answer. No one is making you be here

So this is just another Trump didn't do anything illegal, but I don't like him so I'll throw more shit against the wall, meaningless threads, designed to push relevant posts off the front page, GOT IT!

BINGO!

The OP'er believe that Trump should have paid taxes even if he did not have to according to the laws on the book!

I wonder how much taxes has the OP'er ever paid in his life, and if the OP'er refuses to disclose this information then why on Earth are they complaining about Trump!?!

Funny you had a different opinion on taxes for the poor people

We were talking about the 1%, the top 50% pay almost 99% of the income taxes, how about we get the bottom 50% with a little skin in the game as slow joe says. Then maybe they wouldn't be so quick to vote for crap government programs that don't work.

Whats that you say? Skin in the game?

Now you're going to tell us why no skin in the game is good now. You and your former opinion can debate about it

Are the wealthy that seek tax havens America's true moochers?

Donald John Trump is not the only one that uses loopholes in the tax code to get away paying little to no taxes...

Warren Buffett was sued for not paying taxes in the past, and it is common practice to pay as little as you can...

Now the question should be is when the Democrats had the House, Senate and Oval Office why didn't they change the tax laws and close all those loopholes?

Also do you believe if Hillary Clinton is elected she will request the Congress to pass a bill that will make her friends like Buffett pay more?

Irrelevant. They should change it. There is no way you're even going to attempt to say paying NOTHING is ok. I can marry a 16 year old in some states but no one would say "its legal aint it?" and with hold judgement.

Of course paying nothing is OK, in fact that's what I'm going for this year.

And by the way Closed minded...and all other Democrats seeing this thread...not only has the Democrats controlled BOTH legislative branches 68% of the time since 1960 - Buuut the President has been a Democrat for 36 of the past 56 years!.....yet...somehow you idiots think only Republicans are at fault.

Wake up.

I'd like it changed...How about you?

Of course paying nothing is OK, in fact that's what I'm going for this year.

The better question what type of idiot believe that paying the most in taxes is a great idea when the Government wastes billions of dollars yearly!?!

First clean up the Federal waste and then let discuss if the American Taxpayer should pay more in taxes!

Wake up.

I would like the government to clean up their wasteful spending, how about you?

Go back to school........

I suggest you follow your own advice, there are two houses in Congress, but only one legislative branch.

Wake up.

That wasnt an answer.

Wake up.

That wasnt an answer.

You're correct and it was a damn question you refuse to answer because you believe in wasteful spending!

The GOP stands in their way .

Wake up.

That wasnt an answer.

You're correct and it was a damn question you refuse to answer because you believe in wasteful spending!

You want me to treat your question better than you did mine? I'll get right on that

Forum List

Back