🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How much did you pay in Taxes last year?

Between my personal tax, my corporate taxes, local transportation taxes, Medicaid and Medicare taxes I paid into the system for my employees as well as the workers benefit tax, the figure would run into the tens of thousands of dollars.

Why haven't the democrats changed them?

Irrelevant

No. not at all.
Many of the loopholes that the truly affluent, corporations enjoy were written during the Summers/Clinton/Greenspan era...so...

What Dems do or charge has nothing to do with if Trump did it or not.

Of course it does dimwit. He couldn't have done it without the complicit help from the government.
But of course many government officials employ the same tax avoidance laws that Trump (or anyone else for that matter) do.
You may not like it, but corporations and the elite affluent have avoided paying taxes for generations.

Trying to throw everyone in the hole with Trump isnt going to work.

You can blame everyone else you like...and that STILL doesnt mean that it changes anything Trump has done himself. If you shit your pants blaming it on the Prune Juice doesnt matter. You still shit yourself

And just think all that talk about debt and shit and we have a system where you can legally not pay anything as long as your lawyers are slick?

And Trump will change those laws because he cares more about you than he does about money! :eusa_dance:

Name Democrats who paid more than they had to pay

Trump didnt pay taxes? Well dont blame Trump blame it on the tax code, the tax man, blame it on the rain, blame it on Congress, blame it on Obama, blame it on

Naw, Trump is responsible for not paying his own taxes. All that other shit is sidebar and using everything and everyone else as a human shield.

Trump didnt pay taxes? Well dont blame Trump blame it on the tax code, the tax man, blame it on the rain, blame it on Congress, blame it on Obama, blame it on

Naw, Trump is responsible for not paying his own taxes. All that other shit is sidebar and using everything and everyone else as a human shield.

Name Democrats who paid more taxes than they had to

And just think all that talk about debt and shit and we have a system where you can legally not pay anything as long as your lawyers are slick?

And Trump will change those laws because he cares more about you than he does about money! :eusa_dance:

Why did you ask how much I paid, you didn't disclose how much you paid.

You want to be a victim that bad?

The only people who shouldn't try to minimize their taxes are people who may decide to run for President on the GOP one day.

Holy crap, this just gets sillier.

It does when you try to put that silly ass spin on it

Why are you asking questions of others that you're not willing to answer yourself? Or is your thread title just bullshit, like most regressive titles?

Donald John Trump is not the only one that uses loopholes in the tax code to get away paying little to no taxes...

Warren Buffett was sued for not paying taxes in the past, and it is common practice to pay as little as you can...

Now the question should be is when the Democrats had the House, Senate and Oval Office why didn't they change the tax laws and close all those loopholes?

Also do you believe if Hillary Clinton is elected she will request the Congress to pass a bill that will make her friends like Buffett pay more?

Why are you asking questions of others that you're not willing to answer yourself? Or is your thread title just bullshit, like most regressive titles?

I'm not asking you, it was rhetorical, you're free to not answer. No one is making you be here

Why haven't the democrats changed them?

Irrelevant

No. not at all.
Many of the loopholes that the truly affluent, corporations enjoy were written during the Summers/Clinton/Greenspan era...so...

Of course it does dimwit. He couldn't have done it without the complicit help from the government.
But of course many government officials employ the same tax avoidance laws that Trump (or anyone else for that matter) do.
You may not like it, but corporations and the elite affluent have avoided paying taxes for generations.

You can blame everyone else you like...and that STILL doesnt mean that it changes anything Trump has done himself. If you shit your pants blaming it on the Prune Juice doesnt matter. You still shit yourself

Pretty funny...you are the one selectively picking out one person, because you disagree with him politically, and ignoring everyone else who does the same thing - as well as the 5 plus decades of corrupt politicians whop wrote these loopholes!!..... so sorry everyone is seeing right through your shrill.

Donald John Trump is not the only one that uses loopholes in the tax code to get away paying little to no taxes...

Warren Buffett was sued for not paying taxes in the past, and it is common practice to pay as little as you can...

Now the question should be is when the Democrats had the House, Senate and Oval Office why didn't they change the tax laws and close all those loopholes?

Also do you believe if Hillary Clinton is elected she will request the Congress to pass a bill that will make her friends like Buffett pay more?

Irrelevant. They should change it. There is no way you're even going to attempt to say paying NOTHING is ok. I can marry a 16 year old in some states but no one would say "its legal aint it?" and with hold judgement.

Irrelevant

No. not at all.

Pretty funny...you are the one selectively picking out one person, because you disagree with him politically, and ignoring everyone else who does the same thing - as well as the 5 plus decades of corrupt politicians whop wrote these loopholes!!..... so sorry everyone is seeing right through your shrill.

Irrelevant, this isnt about me

Forum List

Back