How much does CNN lie?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Seriously. It amazes me how much they are in for the democratic party and they all appear to be united against Trump. It is one thing if CNN was a political organization dispersing propaganda to the public but they are suppose to be as objective as possible since they are a news organization. I'm not saying that FOX news doesn't distort things but at least if they get it wrong conservatives don't try to google-fuck the truth in order to make FOX news appear truthful when they weren't being truthful in the first place.

I'm convinced that 'liberals' have no idea what TRUTH is anymore or what a clear logical argument sounds like.

Seriously. It amazes me how much they are in for the democratic party and they all appear to be united against Trump. It is one thing if CNN was a political organization dispersing propaganda to the public but they are suppose to be as objective as possible since they are a news organization. I'm not saying that FOX news doesn't distort things but at least if they get it wrong conservatives don't try to google-fuck the truth in order to make FOX news appear truthful when they weren't being truthful in the first place.

I'm convinced that 'liberals' have no idea what TRUTH is anymore or what a clear logical argument sounds like.
give an example of a cnn lie

Trump will never get the nomination.
Even after he got it.

Even after he got it.
predictions by pundits are not lies

Even after he got it.
They hyperbolized for months.
There was literally not one fact, just opinion.

Even after he got it.
i think you have a tainted view of it, but even if true once again inaccurate predictions by pundits are not lies

CNN is just like Fox, MSNBC, NPR, BBC and Al - Jazeera and they all have been caught in nonsense and being in the political pocket of political candidates and parties...

That is why I watch CCTV to get the worst form of Propaganda possible!

Depends on which 'journalist' is speaking, usually.

Some bear Left, some bear Right.

Which is better than MSNBC, which always seems to bear Left

or Fox

Which always seems to bear Right

still waiting for a cnn lie

You're kidding, right Comrade?

{
Unlimited Propagandistic Lying from CNN

Eric Zuesse

On Saturday April 2nd, CNN headlined, “U.S. F-15s Deployed to Iceland,” and Zachary Cohen opened:

Demonstrating its commitment to a ‘free’ and ‘secure’ Europe, the United States deployed 12 F-15C Eagles and approximately 350 airmen to Iceland and the Netherlands on Friday, the Air Force announced.

U.S. aircraft units from the 131st Fighter Squadron at Barnes Air National Guard Base in Massachusetts and the 194th Fighter Squadron at Fresno Air National Guard Base in California will support NATO air surveillance missions in Iceland and conduct flying training in the Netherlands.

The F-15s are not the only package of American fighters being sent to Europe in an effort to deter further Russian aggression in the region.

Next to that text appears a video from Christiane Amanpour, “Amanpour in Focus,” which opens with her saying:

Of all the crises plaguing Europe right now — Grexit, Brexit, the migrant crisis, the economy even still — the worst, by far, is the Ukraine-Russia crisis, which still has the potential to flare into open warfare beyond the borders of Ukraine; and who would have thought that in two thousand [inaudible]teen, we would still hear President Vladimir Putin sometimes raise the nuclear option. This extraordinary state of affairs has come from Ukrainians protesting for their independence — they saw off one President, and they elected another one, Petro Poroshenko.

Here’s the actual history behind all of that:

Back in February 2014, Obama overthrew (please click on the link if you have any doubt about anything that’s being said here) the democratically elected President of Russia’s neighbor Ukraine, in an extremely bloody coup, which was at least a year in being set-up, and the rationale for this ‘democratic uprising’ was that that actually democratically elected President was corrupt — but no one mentioned that all of Ukraine’s post-Soviet leaders have been corrupt. Obama’s agent Victoria Nuland had instructed the U.S. Ambassador in Ukraine whom to get appointed to take over control of Ukraine as soon as the coup would be completed, and that person did become appointed — and top officials of the EU were shocked to find out that it had been a coup. The “armed militias in ski masks” that Obama referred to in the coup (and in the ‘Anti Terrorist Operation’ afterward), were actually his, not Viktor Yanukovych’s (the President whom Obama overthrew); they were America’s mercenaries, not either Yanukovych’s or Russia’s operatives as he pretends they were. And, now, after the extremely bloody civil war that resulted in Ukraine when the regions that had voted overwhelmingly for the President whom Obama overthrew rejected Obama’s coup-regime and refused to be ruled by it, Ukraine is even more corrupt than it ever was, but, for some mysterious reason, the United States isn’t overthrowing the post-coup government. Obama had gotten what he basically wanted out of his coup: Russia’s ability to pipeline its gas into the EU is now severely hampered by the necessity to establish alternate pipeline-routes. Ukraine is crucial to strangulating Russia, because most of Russia’s gas-pipelines into Europe run through its formerly friendly neighbor, Ukraine, which now is rabidly anti-Russian. So: the coup and ethnic-cleansing and all the rest have been just a part of America’s effort to strangulate Russia; and all of the maimed and dead people are merely collateral damage — no concern of Obama.}

Why Do Virtually All ‘News’ Media Hide an Exposé of CNN’s Lies?

When can you tell a liberal is lying? Their mouths are open. Any of the lickspittle liberal lapdog media(that gets a thrill running up their legs) carry the water for the first vagina candidate, like they did the first bi-racial president. Party first, Sieg Heil.

thGBY98CW8.jpg

When can you tell a liberal is lying? Their mouths are open. Any of the lickspittle liberal lapdog media(that gets a thrill running up their legs) carry the water for the first vagina candidate, like they did the first bi-racial president. Party first, Sieg Heil.

View attachment 85771

I don't really think they are lying in their own minds but it feels like their thinking purposely avoids the concept of absolute truth.

Even after he got it.
i think you have a tainted view of it, but even if true once again inaccurate predictions by pundits are not lies
The CNN App is not really a news App.
In fact, I can't think of an App that posts anything worthwhile.

Forum List

Back