How much does CNN lie?

is this a 'cnn' lie , lying by omission or cutting , hiding or what ehh ?? ---------------------------- --- CNN editing turns interview with Milwaukee victim’s sister on its head, sparks anger online --- just asking . :afro:
if that's the big lie, good on them.
----------------------- its a good example of CNN doing some lying . And they might have a history of lying . Was it 'cnn' that lied about ' George Zimmerman' Ogibilim ??
not sure what you are referring to - my point was simply that if they edited a piece to make it look lie a call for calm and an end to violence i'm not going to get upset with them

not sure what you are referring to - my point was simply that if they edited a piece to make it look lie a call for calm and an end to violence i'm not going to get upset with them

I gave you a well documented, flat out lie, and you ducked it.

No surprise, you're a hack, not a rational person seeking to discuss.

I gave you a well documented, flat out lie, and you ducked it.

No surprise, you're a hack, not a rational person seeking to discuss.
[
if that's the big lie, good on them.

I think the problem here is what defines a "lie."

To you, that which serves the party is "the truth" and that which doesn't is "a lie."

Hence, CNN is very truthful.
so show me a cnn lie

Pay attention.

How much does CNN lie?
it's a fun conspiracy theory, but it doesn't prove anything.

Its not just CNN all these MSM outlets are blatant liars. MSNBC recently stated that their pal Buffet was worth "thousands of times as much as Trump". CBS was claiming automatic weapons were used in the Newtown shooting during an anti-2nd amendment rant. They lie because they have to lie otherwise their nutty leftwit agenda would be DOA.

Its not just CNN all these MSM outlets are blatant liars. MSNBC recently stated that their pal Buffet was worth "thousands of times as much as Trump". CBS was claiming automatic weapons were used in the Newtown shooting during an anti-2nd amendment rant. They lie because they have to lie otherwise their nutty leftwit agenda would be DOA.
really? msnbc said that buffet was worth "thousands of times as much as Trump?"
can you link to that?

can you link to your cbs claim?

really? msnbc said that buffet was worth "thousands of times as much as Trump?"
can you link to that?

can you link to your cbs claim?

Yes it was that Canadian Mounty looking fool on MSNBC who thinks he's the smartest person on the planet. He did an entire segment blathering about how they (the left) have Buffet and he's so much richer than Trump. The CBS thing was years back after the Newtown shooting.

Finding CNN lies is like finding wet water.

{
In a segment that was billed as CNN’s “fact check” of Donald Trump’s anti-Hillary speech, CNN gave a demonstrably false presentation of U.S. immigration policy in an effort to undermine Trump’s factually correct statements.
The segment was remarkable in that it not only revealed CNN’s profound ignorance of federal immigration policy, but an examination of the segment’s transcript also reveals that CNN ignored and blatantly distorted what Trump had actually said.

CNN’s Tom Foreman accused Trump making a “false” statement about Hillary Clinton’s refugee policy when Trump statement was, in fact, true.

“The reality check team was very busy during all of this [speech],” Foreman said. “Trump attacked Clinton’s plan to increase the number of Syrian refugees taken into America.”}

CNN's Tom Foreman Caught Lying in Trump-Refugees 'Fact Check' - Breitbart

That hacks lie to cover for CNN notwithstanding.

Seriously. It amazes me how much they are in for the democratic party and they all appear to be united against Trump. It is one thing if CNN was a political organization dispersing propaganda to the public but they are suppose to be as objective as possible since they are a news organization. I'm not saying that FOX news doesn't distort things but at least if they get it wrong conservatives don't try to google-fuck the truth in order to make FOX news appear truthful when they weren't being truthful in the first place.

I'm convinced that 'liberals' have no idea what TRUTH is anymore or what a clear logical argument sounds like.
give an example of a cnn lie

They lied that Trump insulted the Khan family and they also lied that Trump wanted Russia to hack Hillary's server. They also lied that NC HB2 dictates use of bathrooms when in fact it was Charlotte that was forcing use of bathrooms and they undid government dictating bathroom use, they didn't dictate bathroom use

We don't even have cable anymore just because a fraction of the Bill goes to Al-CNN and MSLSD.

We watch stuff on hulu or whatever.

Fuck giving money to the leftist misinformation cause.

Seriously. It amazes me how much they are in for the democratic party and they all appear to be united against Trump. It is one thing if CNN was a political organization dispersing propaganda to the public but they are suppose to be as objective as possible since they are a news organization. I'm not saying that FOX news doesn't distort things but at least if they get it wrong conservatives don't try to google-fuck the truth in order to make FOX news appear truthful when they weren't being truthful in the first place.

I'm convinced that 'liberals' have no idea what TRUTH is anymore or what a clear logical argument sounds like.

They lied that Trump insulted the Khan family and they also lied that Trump wanted Russia to hack Hillary's server
lol. those things happened.

They lied that Trump insulted the Khan family and they also lied that Trump wanted Russia to hack Hillary's server
lol. those things happened.

So you actually believe Trump was asking Russia to hack a server that was down for a year and don't grasp that he was mocking Hillary. You are so full of shit.

And as for Khan, so show a quote. Note I said quote, not liberal so called paraphrase

They lied that Trump insulted the Khan family and they also lied that Trump wanted Russia to hack Hillary's server. They also lied that NC HB2 dictates use of bathrooms when in fact it was Charlotte that was forcing use of bathrooms and they undid government dictating bathroom use, they didn't dictate bathroom use
wow. you have a reality problem

Finding CNN lies is like finding wet water.

{
In a segment that was billed as CNN’s “fact check” of Donald Trump’s anti-Hillary speech, CNN gave a demonstrably false presentation of U.S. immigration policy in an effort to undermine Trump’s factually correct statements.
The segment was remarkable in that it not only revealed CNN’s profound ignorance of federal immigration policy, but an examination of the segment’s transcript also reveals that CNN ignored and blatantly distorted what Trump had actually said.

CNN’s Tom Foreman accused Trump making a “false” statement about Hillary Clinton’s refugee policy when Trump statement was, in fact, true.

“The reality check team was very busy during all of this [speech],” Foreman said. “Trump attacked Clinton’s plan to increase the number of Syrian refugees taken into America.”}

CNN's Tom Foreman Caught Lying in Trump-Refugees 'Fact Check' - Breitbart

That hacks lie to cover for CNN notwithstanding.
weird. seems all the fact checking people take issue with that statement. i wonder why the propaganda outlet breitbart doesn't?

Forum List

Back