How much does CNN lie?

"She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me," Trump continued. "But a plenty of people have written that. She was extremely quiet, and it looked like she had nothing to say. A lot of people have said that."
“Who wrote that? Did Hillary’s script writers write it?”

Read more: People Are Shocked At What Trump Said To The Father Of A Fallen Soldier

People are "shocked" at that, he didn't even insult her in that, and it's the closest he comes by far. It shows what a whacked out bunch of extremists you are
you have a reality problem

Why didn't your wife speak? Yes, that was a vicious insult, an unrelenting attack. It would make the strongest of hearts crumble in a crying heap. Unbelievable.

You're a total lying douche. The most that would draw from a normal person is a head scratch. You're a lying hack of a Democrat party bitch. Own it
more people agree with me than you. that was insulting, and you know it.

Bull, only partisan Democrat mind swilling leftists agree with you. Other people have been swayed by the lies of the liberal media, but when you present them with the actual quotes of what he actually said, they're like wow, the media is liberal ...
sure. sure.
Fox Poll: Trump Trails Clinton by 10 Points; 69 Percent Say Trump's Response to Khan Family 'Out of Bounds'

'cnn' news media making a decision to edit or make news is not correct and my link shows 'cnn' lying Ogibilim .
you have so far shown the only evidence of any 'lies'
and again, i'm not going to criticize a decision to broadcast a call for peace over a call for violence
-----------------------------------
I show the lie from 'cnn' , Ogibilim says that 'cnn' can makes news if he approves of the news that they make . That pretty funny Comrade Ogibilim . --- repeat of 'cnn' lying . --------------- --- CNN editing turns interview with Milwaukee victim’s sister on its head, sparks anger online ---
which would you rather they broadcast? a call for peace or violence? which is more responsible?
-------------------------------- the TRUTH is what should be reported . It is not 'cnn' job to lie to the American news consumer Comrade Ogibilim .

Last edited:
People are "shocked" at that, he didn't even insult her in that, and it's the closest he comes by far. It shows what a whacked out bunch of extremists you are

Why didn't your wife speak? Yes, that was a vicious insult, an unrelenting attack. It would make the strongest of hearts crumble in a crying heap. Unbelievable.

You're a total lying douche. The most that would draw from a normal person is a head scratch. You're a lying hack of a Democrat party bitch. Own it

Bull, only partisan Democrat mind swilling leftists agree with you. Other people have been swayed by the lies of the liberal media, but when you present them with the actual quotes of what he actually said, they're like wow, the media is liberal ...
sure. sure.
Fox Poll: Trump Trails Clinton by 10 Points; 69 Percent Say Trump's Response to Khan Family 'Out of Bounds'

That doesn't contradict what I said, moron

How much does CNN lie?

What lies? How about Fox News?

Funny how all the leftist shills who every time any of us point out your hypocrisy over Hillary say hypocrisy is irrelevant that's not the subject ...

... are ...

... suddenly ...

silent!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a bunch of obvious lying leftist losers they are. Sorry, what was that, Tonto?

sure. sure.

sure it doesn't

sure. sure.

sure it doesn't

I actually specifically addressed that point. Go back and read it, I'm tired of repeating my points to a moron

How much does CNN lie?

What lies? How about Fox News?
------------------------- I just responded to 'cnn' lie and i am sure that there are many more lies from 'cnn' outside of the one i linked . Lies by 'cnn' on 'George Zimmerman' were also done if i recall correctly Lakhota . Your topic change to FOX is ok with me but i responded concerning CNN Lakhota .

Forum List

Back