How much money have you lost since this nightmare started a year and a half ago????

Sounds like you're the victim of your own foolish investment decisions. And that's why they call it freedom.
and you shouldn't judge people you've never met and know nothing about. My wife was given that stock by her company.

thanks for playing.

Everyday the dollar buys less.

Democrats are trying to trap Americans in the dollar then print zillions to steal their wealth. This is why Democrats are desperate to limit Americans access to crypto.

and you shouldn't judge people you've never met and know nothing about. My wife was given that stock by her company.

thanks for playing.
Sure...I'll play along...

Well golly gee whiz...Hopefully she no longer works for that company since if (chuckle) they gave her over 30K in stock, they likely gave other employees the same amount. Can you imagine how much is owned by corporate officers? It would have lost multiple hundreds of millions (if not billions) of dollars.

If you aren't worried about it, why is there a thread to whine about it?
This is a forum. We went down the path of blaming and destroying people. The problem is that there are millions of people who have screwed with others who have not had justice meted out to them. And they have lied low as they collect their checks and pensions and benefits. They have to be dealt with. And have not. So, Progs are about getting even and not being included even with standards lowered for them. I am into demographics and what is finality of movements.

This is a forum. We went down the path of blaming and destroying people. The problem is that there are millions of people who have screwed with others who have not had justice meted out to them. And they have lied low as they collect their checks and pensions and benefits. They have to be dealt with. And have not. So, Progs are about getting even and not being included even with standards lowered for them. I am into demographics and what is finality of movements.
Got it. You have a certain amount of whining to do, and aren't going to stop before you get there.

And? Who chose to hold it? Who chose to not sell it at it's peak, to reinvest the profits into something else more lucrative or stable?
not allowed to sell it for a period of time.

keep searching there brainiac. or just admit you made foolish assumptions. that would be the easiest, and the correct thing to do!

Our 401K is down tens of thousands, and the ONE STOCK we own has lost about 30K

I realize the dems here are all in moms basement and dont even know what a 401K is.........but all my conservative, hard working peeps here......how hard are you getting screwed?
You haven't lost any money until you sell those assets at a loss

I’m down more than $50k, as of yesterday. It’s worrisome when combined with Biden‘s gas prices and grocery bills. On the plus side, I have a year’s worth of basic expenses in cash so I am not forced to sell in a downturn.

I’m down more than $50k, as of yesterday. It’s worrisome when combined with Biden‘s gas prices and grocery bills. On the plus side, I have a year’s worth of basic expenses in cash so I am not forced to sell in a downturn.
Do you have good reason to trust your broker?

Mine is a family friend of my late husband and very devoted to his work for all of hubby's family.

not allowed to sell it for a period of time.

keep searching there brainiac. or just admit you made foolish assumptions. that would be the easiest, and the correct thing to do!

What kind of idiot takes a job with such a substantial part of their compensation is in the form of a stock that can't be sold? What else where they paying her with? Potato sacks and heads of cabbage?

Actually my 401K took a hit when covid hit and then came back...until Putin pulled this shit.

My bank account has never been better thanks to the stimulus money

Wow, you must be poor as hell.

I realize the dems here are all in moms basement and dont even know what a 401K is.........but all my conservative, hard working peeps here......how hard are you getting screwed?
A lot .. cheating has consequences

Actually my 401K took a hit when covid hit and then came back...until Putin pulled this shit.

My bank account has never been better thanks to the stimulus money
I call bullshit. So 2800 was all you needed huh? LOL. can't make this up.

My 401k gained 30% in 2021. It is down for the year right now, but that just means that my contributions are buying more shares so in the long run it will be even better off. And no where near as much down as I gained last year.

We recently closed out one of our investment accounts to put 20% down on new construction home. It was tied to the S&P and was down a bit this year, but nowhere near what it had made us last year.

My wife got a raise of almost a grand a pay period so that more than covers anything that inflation might throw at us.

All in all, life is damn good in the Gator household.

Last edited:
8 responses to my thread and I can only see 4 of them.

Damn its nice to not be able to see the retards on this forum!!!!!!!

So weird how you all admit to loving the echo chamber and are proud of never hearing the other side of the story.

Not really a thing to brag about, yet here you are doing so

Forum List

Back