How much money have you lost since this nightmare started a year and a half ago????

Bulldog came to a shootout loaded with blanks.

CLEARLY anyone who HATES Japanese 30 year old females is a racist misogynist.

Democrats taught us that you know. There can be NO OTHER EXPLANATION for not liking someone unlike you.
BULLDOG has nothing but that photoshopped picture of Ivanka which helps him think he's superior to someone.

Bulldog came to a shootout loaded with blanks.

CLEARLY anyone who HATES Japanese 30 year old females is a racist misogynist.

Democrats taught us that you know. There can be NO OTHER EXPLANATION for not liking someone unlike you.
Do you feel better now that you got that off your chest?

Do you feel better now that you got that off your chest?
Fuck off, you started it.

ANYONE with a brain on this board knows I don't back down over anything and I'm certainly not ashamed of my choice in music. And lastly the tepid implications of "child" type shit does send me off.

It's the type of insult that shouldn't be allowed ever.

Fuck off, you started it.

ANYONE with a brain on this board knows I don't back down over anything and I'm certainly not ashamed of my choice in music. And lastly the tepid implications of "child" type shit does send me off.

It's the type of insult that shouldn't be allowed ever.
Well something set you off.

One stock is down.

That's what this thread is about?

They owned enough shares of the one stock to have lost $30,000. (allegedly). Of course we all know the claim is utter bullshit. I just think it's funny that they expect others to believe they didn't sell after losing $1,000 much less $30K.

It reminds me of the Astros being bought at about the same time the Oilers spit the bit in Buffalo during the playoffs that one year giving up a 32 point lead. Supposedly Drayton MacLane said to the manager of the team, "I take it you're not going to give up 32 run leads." Can you imagine the spouse of the OP? "Honey...why didn't we sell the stock after losing $10,000?"

The shit some people try to pull.

8 responses to my thread and I can only see 4 of them.

Damn its nice to not be able to see the retards on this forum!!!!!!!
jennifer-lawrence-ok.gif

By my calculations, when their first album, Maid in Japan, was released, Atsumi Saiki was only twenty years old. NOW she is twenty-eight, sure. But in the videos of the early stuff? She is as young as my kid.
My 2 ex wives were both 10 years old once. Does that make me a child molester?

Ozzy was once 15, does that make me a fag?

Do you fucktards have ANY BRAIN CELLS?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back