How much money have you lost since this nightmare started a year and a half ago????

So weird how you all admit to loving the echo chamber and are proud of never hearing the other side of the story.

Not really a thing to brag about, yet here you are doing so
And some of us are completely guilty of just having no patience with assholes who have nothing relevant to say. I believe it's time for you to hit the timeout corner, come to think of it.

So weird how you all admit to loving the echo chamber and are proud of never hearing the other side of the story.

Not really a thing to brag about, yet here you are doing so

Says the echo chamber propagandist.

You fool no one, you 'tard.

And some of us are completely guilty of just having no patience with assholes who have nothing relevant to say. I believe it's time for you to hit the timeout corner, come to think of it.

really nothing worse on a forum that a drama queen that has to announce when they put someone on ignore. It is like a 6th grader telling one person out loud they are no longer talking to another person.

Says the echo chamber propagandist.

You fool no one, you 'tard.

yet here I am in a forum where literally 95% of the forum disagrees with my positions.

nice try dumb fuck, but as is your MO, you have failed again.

What kind of idiot takes a job with such a substantial part of their compensation is in the form of a stock that can't be sold? What else where they paying her with? Potato sacks and heads of cabbage?
You never heard of the concept of deferring income?

Our 401K is down tens of thousands, and the ONE STOCK we own has lost about 30K

I realize the dems here are all in moms basement and dont even know what a 401K is.........but all my conservative, hard working peeps here......how hard are you getting screwed?
My God, lots of Americans have 401ks.... Including me.

Bullshit. You are a lefty to the core.

Like I said, you fool no one.

oh yeah, the number of leftys on this forum that are against abortion, that support the 2nd and are against banning any size of magazine or "assault weapons" and also also believes requiring a card to carry a gun is unconstitutional, is surly in the 1000s.

And the number of leftys on this forum that agree with me that any anti-discrimination law enforced against anyone but the Govt is against the constitution and that "protected classes" violates the Equal Protection Clause is probably in the millions.

And then there are even more leftys that think Obama was one of the 5 worst presidents ever and that the ACA will go down in history as one of the worst laws ever passed.

you sheep are a joke.

What kind of idiot takes a job with such a substantial part of their compensation is in the form of a stock that can't be sold? What else where they paying her with? Potato sacks and heads of cabbage?
LMAO.....you continue to show your ignorance.

A lot of companies give stock that has a future date when you become fully vested. The fact that you dont know that shows what an idiot you are.

I know its difficult to admit when you have made a bad assumption through lack of understanding and lack of knowledge. You should really give it a try though.

My wifes employer is doing just fine, and so is my wife. That doesn't mean losing money because of an idiot POTUS is acceptable.

Good day sir.

Transfer your 104k to a money market account if you're worried about instability.

No profit, but plenty of security.

oh yeah, the number of leftys on this forum that are against abortion, that support the 2nd and are against banning any size of magazine or "assault weapons" and also also believes requiring a card to carry a gun is unconstitutional, is surly in the 1000s.

And the number of leftys on this forum that agree with me that any anti-discrimination law enforced against anyone but the Govt is against the constitution and that "protected classes" violates the Equal Protection Clause is probably in the millions.

And then there are even more leftys that think Obama was one of the 5 worst presidents ever and that the ACA will go down in history as one of the worst laws ever passed.

you sheep are a joke.
Civilizations rise and fall. Destroying anything that is good with the bad while transforming a nation into another entity is death. Humans doing anything they want without discipline is what we see today. So one day discipline will be enforced in all ways. Compulsiveness will be controlled.

Civilizations rise and fall. Destroying anything that is good with the bad while transforming a nation into another entity is death. Humans doing anything they want without discipline is what we see today. So one day discipline will be enforced in all ways. Compulsiveness will be controlled.

Thanks, I had not seen one of your drunk post for a while. :cheers2:

LMAO.....you continue to show your ignorance.

A lot of companies give stock that has a future date when you become fully vested. The fact that you dont know that shows what an idiot you are.

I know its difficult to admit when you have made a bad assumption through lack of understanding and lack of knowledge. You should really give it a try though.

My wifes employer is doing just fine, and so is my wife. That doesn't mean losing money because of an idiot POTUS is acceptable.

Good day sir.

did you seel the stock?

Our 401K is down tens of thousands, and the ONE STOCK we own has lost about 30K

I realize the dems here are all in moms basement and dont even know what a 401K is.........but all my conservative, hard working peeps here......how hard are you getting screwed?
me thinks you are lying about where your 401k stood on Nov 2, 2000

Forum List

Back