how much money is needed to run a school?

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
LAUSD is the second largest school district in the U.S. The school district spans over 720 square miles with over 640,000 students, 900 schools, 187 public charter schools, 60,000 employees, and a $7.5 billion budget.
Austin Beutner

Lausd Approx 11k per student

You have families with a few people and one wage earner, maybe making 20k
The school collects 11k per child.
...to have a kid sit in a bungalow, with a teacher, and a history book that has drawings of old Klan outfits.

What a racket the democrats got going.
... But they provide a free lunch with that 11k

Smaller K through 12 schools...and internet home schools are the near future....It kind of cracks me up to see teachers marching and striking for more pay...when one day very soon just a few instructors will be needed for e schooling....If I were a public school teacher I wouldn't be rocking the boat.....
The teachers sure do show patience....waited for 8 years until Obama was gone and a Republican was elected to begin the strikes and walk outs.....

Smaller K through 12 schools...and internet home schools are the near future....It kind of cracks me up to see teachers marching and striking for more pay...when one day very soon just a few instructors will be needed for e schooling....If I were a public school teacher I wouldn't be rocking the boat.....
The teachers sure do show patience....waited for 8 years until Obama was gone and a Republican was elected to begin the strikes and walk outs.....

In Republican states the teachers are paid low wages.

Really, getting up and getting dressed and going to school to learn and socialize is good for kids, and you want them to e school and study at home? That is just great . How about the costs of internet since its gone up so high, I guess then only those who can afford it can learn. How many teachers will become unemployed, and we will have no standard of education.

Then again Devos was put in to delete the public ed system and privatize it , right? Make it an evangelical Christian US.

Really, getting up and getting dressed and going to school to learn and socialize is good for kids, and you want them to e school and study at home? That is just great . How about the costs of internet since its gone up so high, I guess then only those who can afford it can learn. How many teachers will become unemployed, and we will have no standard of education.

Then again Devos was put in to delete the public ed system and privatize it , right? Make it an evangelical Christian US.

The Democratic Party is all about privatization of the public education system. Don't even try it.

Did I say school them at home? No!!! learn to comprehend what you read...e schooling is happening all around the world...in classrooms!!!! some foreign school districts have cut the number of teachers and professors in half saving millions of dollars...it won't be long before it happens here...the teachers are actually ushering it in with their strikes and walkouts...
Funny they didn't walkout until we elected a republican president...

Forum List

Back