How much more democrat hypocrisy will the US take?

Don’t overestimate the popularity of Republicans. Especially now that their party likes to nominate especially crazy people.
“Crazy people”….you mean like people who think men can become women by proclamation….people who profess to defund the police in shitholes full of ghetto beasts…people who want to teach little kids about chicks with dicks and the like…people who support the suppression of free speech….people who think government should force us to take experimental medicine we don’t want….Are those the “crazy people” you speak of?

American Thinker is a well-written, clearly-sourced website, written by educated and intelligent people.

The problem you have is that it isn’t a far-left, Trump-bashing site like MSNBC or the NYT.
ha-laugh.gif

“Crazy people”….you mean like people who think men can become women by proclamation….people who profess to defund the police in shitholes full of ghetto beasts…people who want to teach little kids about chicks with dicks and the like…people who support the suppression of free speech….people who think government should force us to take experimental medicine we don’t want….Are those the “crazy people” you speak of?
I was about to reply but then I realized that you really are so deplorable that it isn’t worth it.

If it is not approved by The Democrat Media Bubble cult, it is forbidden to be seen by the cult members.
Yup.

Sad - tragic, really, given the price we are paying - is that if the Demorat Media Bubble didn’t suppress news of Hunter’s corruption - Trump would have won. All but the most leftist would not vote in a man whose son has been bribed by the Communist Party.

If you count 6 bankruptcies as being "successful"....

Let me guess...the geniuses that are the blob's kids had no hand in those failures at all...which begs the question...if they are so brilliant...why didn't they save the Old Man's bacon?
yeah, can you provide me one link showing that any of the Trumps declared Chapter 7 bankrupty?

At this point, the Founding Fathers would have been stacking bodies like cordwood.
LOL

But as it is.. sigh.. the RINOs actually listen to and validate the lying BS

I liked this paragraph best in the article:

Challenge a presidential election all the way to the Supreme Court? Challenge the seating of presidential electors to the Electoral College — not once, but twice? Why, that is all good and righteous, if the challengers are Democrats. Republicans doing the same thing? A threat to democracy — this being their favorite refrain for everything.

Isn't he the guy that died, and then his brother came in and took advantage of his widow? With Joe's blessing? sick family.
This is one reason people have a BAD taste in their mouth RE anything Catholic.

But I assure you that everyday Catholics are not like that at all. It's just that, as bidim said himself

you have to prostitute yourself to get ahead (not verbatim but damn close)

….with a lot of manipulated ballots and suppressed news to pull him over the finish line.
From Michael Avantii abusing women, to Clinton collusion with foreign nations in a election, to Xiden's tax cheating....it seems everything the Dems accused Trump of doing, they in fact were doing

This is one reason people have a BAD taste in their mouth RE anything Catholic.

But I assure you that everyday Catholics are not like that at all. It's just that, as bidim said himself

you have to prostitute yourself to get ahead (not verbatim but damn close)
the xiden issues are not Catholic issues

How much more democrat hypocrisy will the US take?
It seems likely that much of American is ready to dump the Democrats again.

But you've gotta give 'em something better than Rump.

The Rumpian agenda is OK - mostly - but you're suffering from a "Right Message, Wrong Messenger" condition.

Dump the Orange Albatross and you might have a serious shot at regaining broad political power.

No. He's the Army veteran who served his country; unlike your blob's offspring. Sick family.
The one that wasn't kicked out for crack use? Good for him. There is nothing "sick" about not serving...the majority of the country hasn't served...including Quid Pro Deferment Joe

Forum List

Back