How much more democrat hypocrisy will the US take?

It does. The people who see no problem with that tape are undoubtedly in the Trump cult.

It’s completely unprecedented.

So was the unverified mail in ballot scam.
You don't get the 2nd one without the first one.

But the tape still doesn't say what you want it to.

If you are too fucking stupid to understand that, for the good of society you should off yourself.

Fun how the "American Thinker" (emphasis on the thinker) is coming out with a "liberals are bad" and that liberals are afraid that Conservatives might also think they might think they're always right.
Er..... sorry "American Thinker", but I'm betting there are just as many on the right who know they're right without doing a single day's research as there are on the left. If not more.

Oh, and there really isn't much democracy in the US anyway to destroy, but what fragile democracy there is, Trump is helping to destroy.
You don't understand what democracy really is. Some you win, some you lose. That's democracy.

If you are too fucking stupid to understand that, for the good of society you should off yourself.
They know. They just figure the best strategy is to deny the obvious and call everyone who won’t go along with them ”threats to democracy.”

The mail in ballots were verified.

Trump was trying to persuade the SOS to throw out enough votes so he could win. It’s exactly what he wanted. He said it. I’m his own words. On tape.

The only people who are okay with that don’t deserve to call themselves loyal Americans. They’d destroy the country to achieve political victory.

They know. They just figure the best strategy is to deny the obvious and call everyone who won’t go along with them ”threats to democracy.”
What is obvious is that Trump had no respect for democracy.

Trump didn’t care how he won. He just wanted to win.

86% of the population felt like we were on the wrong track when Trump was in office.

The fact that Trump supporters haven’t realized what they were supporting concerns millions upon millions of Americans.

The economy will recover. Inflation will go down.

The damage Republicans are trying to do to our country is permanent.
They felt that way in middle of 2020, during the Chinese Pandemic....you are right, they feel the Xiden admin is a lot like a pandemic.

Yes, we will recover from the Xiden pandemic

They felt that way in middle of 2020, during the Chinese Pandemic....you are right, they feel the Xiden admin is a lot like a pandemic.

Yes, we will recover from the Xiden pandemic
So you see you lied then. Americans were quite upset with the direction of the country under Trump. More so than Biden.

The mail in ballots were verified.

SURE they were.

All you need to register to vote in Georgia, is a utility bill.

Trump was trying to persuade the SOS to throw out enough votes so he could win. It’s exactly what he wanted. He said it. I’m his own words. On tape.

So what?

The only people who are okay with that don’t deserve to call themselves loyal Americans. They’d destroy the country to achieve political victory.

Says the people who cheat in elections.

You're not loyal to America, you're loyal to a bunch of dimwitted Stalinists

So you see you lied then. Americans were quite upset with the direction of the country under Trump. More so than Biden.

BULLSHIT

3/4 of the country was never upset with Trump.

Trump never had a 25% approval rating

You lie like a rug, leftard lemming

what did I lie about? I never said anything about Trump or the Chinese Pandemic.

what did I lie about? I never said anything about Trump or the Chinese Pandemic.
You said the country wasn’t 75% wrong track until Democrats took control.

Reality is they were.

Don’t worry. I know you won’t admit your own lies. I’m unlikely to respond to your next post as it is unlikely to be connected to reality.

You said the country wasn’t 75% wrong track until Democrats took control.

Reality is they were.

Don’t worry. I know you won’t admit your own lies. I’m unlikely to respond to your next post as it is unlikely to be connected to reality.
It wasn't...the 75 percent figure is a record for the NBC poll. Record percentage says US headed in wrong direction: NBC poll

I don't disagree it was high during the Chinese Pandemic....maybe folks were really upset at the Dems Govs lockdowns

It wasn't...the 75 percent figure is a record for the NBC poll. Record percentage says US headed in wrong direction: NBC poll

I don't disagree it was high during the Chinese Pandemic....maybe folks were really upset at the Dems Govs lockdowns
I don’t disagree it was high this summer (and improved substantially since then).

Right direction/wrong direction don’t directly reflect presidential or political popularity as you’ve pointed out.

I don’t disagree it was high this summer (and improved substantially since then).

Right direction/wrong direction don’t directly reflect presidential or political popularity as you’ve pointed out.
what do you consider "substantially"?

4 percent? hahahah

Forum List

Back