How much more democrat hypocrisy will the US take?

why don’t you read the case? it lays it out in detail how they were trying to count a heavily dem distract different then the rest of the state
The Florida Supreme Court solved that problem before it went to the SCOTUS.

So how did SCOTUS prevent violating constitutional rights?

The Florida Supreme Court solved that problem before it went to the SCOTUS.

So how did SCOTUS prevent violating constitutional rights?
haha no they didn’t they allowed the illegal counting the scotus overturned them

literally read Bush v Gore you idiot

haha no they didn’t they allowed the illegal counting the scotus overturned them

I read it.

The Florida Supreme Court ordered a statewide recount.

What was illegal about that?

Wait, if you’re against illegal vote counting, then why are you critical of Gore suing counties who were illegally counting overseas ballots?

Hypocrisy indeed.

The fucking communist scum have been infiltrating our education, media, and our governance for the last 80 some odd years!
I've posted MANY TIMES about their ideological subversion!
I can't link from my phone right now, but LOOK U0 FOR YOURSELF.
Yuri Bezmenov warned us about YOU!!!
:rolleyes:

There we go, you have no idea. "Look it up for yourself" because.... wait for this, you can't.

Absolutely typical. All these people scream and shouting about how Communism and Stalinism are taking over, and it's not based on reality.

I have no doubt you've posted "MANY TIMES", as if capital letters is going to make those many times be, in any way, actually based on reality.

Shall we take a look?

"Yeah he's a threat; to the demented LEFT communist deep state unelected beaurocrat cabal!!!"

"Well, they have exposed themselves as corrupt psychopath contaminated communists, so there's that."

"The demented Marxists kill off who they think are not Marxist enough.
Trotsky is a prime example, but the list is deep."

"
The subverted zombies cannot process historical facts.
There has been NO communist totalitarian revolution that occurred in the 20th century that didn't involve mass murder via starvation and political persecution.

Fact check: TRUE!"

My favourite being the last one. You've literally said that there's been no totalitarian revolution that wasn't totalitarian.... I'm now wondering if you even know what "totalitarian" means. I doubt it.

Anyway, to sum up what I've seen, you are very quick to label left wingers "communists" and the like, but you have never really shown you have a single grasp of what one is.

There we go, you have no idea. "Look it up for yourself" because.... wait for this, you can't.

Absolutely typical. All these people scream and shouting about how Communism and Stalinism are taking over, and it's not based on reality.

I have no doubt you've posted "MANY TIMES", as if capital letters is going to make those many times be, in any way, actually based on reality.

Shall we take a look?

"Yeah he's a threat; to the demented LEFT communist deep state unelected beaurocrat cabal!!!"

"Well, they have exposed themselves as corrupt psychopath contaminated communists, so there's that."

"The demented Marxists kill off who they think are not Marxist enough.
Trotsky is a prime example, but the list is deep."

"
The subverted zombies cannot process historical facts.
There has been NO communist totalitarian revolution that occurred in the 20th century that didn't involve mass murder via starvation and political persecution.

Fact check: TRUE!"

My favourite being the last one. You've literally said that there's been no totalitarian revolution that wasn't totalitarian.... I'm now wondering if you even know what "totalitarian" means. I doubt it.

Anyway, to sum up what I've seen, you are very quick to label left wingers "communists" and the like, but you have never really shown you have a single grasp of what one is.
Holy crap you are insane! You dismiss the Ideological Subversion from the Soviet hivemind Bolshevik Frankfurt mind-fuck trust that has rendered you and a lot of other lost minds without critical thought.
Who did this to you?
THEY DID!
It's Apollo v Dionyses; same as it ever was!
Logic and reason v feeeeeelings!

We were warned long ago by Yuri Bezmenov just how the CREEP of Marxism got us all to where we are now.

If you have the attention span greater than a goldfish, check this out:

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.
It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.
From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation – James Japan

Holy crap you are insane! You dismiss the Ideological Subversion from the Soviet hivemind Bolshevik Frankfurt mind-fuck trust that has rendered you and a lot of other lost minds without critical thought.
Who did this to you?
THEY DID!
It's Apollo v Dionyses; same as it ever was!
Logic and reason v feeeeeelings!

We were warned long ago by Yuri Bezmenov just how the CREEP of Marxism got us all to where we are now.

If you have the attention span greater than a goldfish, check this out:

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.
It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.
From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation – James Japan

I've lost my mind because you talk about "Stalinists", I ask you to define a "Stalinist" and you can't.

And then in order to hide the fact that you can't, you post a load of irrelevant nonsense.

Really, all I've done is ask a question. Is that someone who's lost their mind because they actually want the other person to answer their question?

Next time you reply, answer the question.

I've lost my mind because you talk about "Stalinists", I ask you to define a "Stalinist" and you can't.

If YOU don't know what a Stalinist is, YOU are dumb as a stump.

Take a look over at DC. See that bitch with the gavel in the Speaker's chair?

That's a Stalinist.

And then in order to hide the fact that you can't, you post a load of irrelevant nonsense.

Really, all I've done is ask a question. Is that someone who's lost their mind because they actually want the other person to answer their question?

Stop playing dumb.

You know exactly what a Stalinist is.

Because you SUPPORT them.

Marxism, Leninism, Stalinism, Maoism, call it whatever you want! It's ALL the SAME HIVEMINDED CRAP that has been the BAIN of Humanity throughout the last century and to this day you fucking asshole!!! :eusa_hand:

Marxism, Leninism, Stalinism, Maoism, call it whatever you want! It's ALL the SAME HIVEMINDED CRAP that has been the BAIN of Humanity throughout the last century and to this day you fucking asshole!!! :eusa_hand:

Thank you for telling me that you honestly have no fucking clue.
And thank you for the insults to prove to me that you're not worth bothering with.

Welcome to the ignore list. Bye

Looks to me like you're the one asking all the clueless questions

And thank you for the insults to prove to me that you're not worth bothering with.

Why do you deliberately troll others when you know damn well what we're talking about and so does everyone else?

This is the kind of crap we get from libtards, and maybe it's part of why no one likes them anymore.

Because you WASTE OUR TIME doing that crap, and if this is all the country's problems mean to you then YOU should be the one being ignored.

Orange Man Bad is not a solution. It's not a policy. It's not even legitimate moralism. What is Stalinism? It's coercion, intimidation, harassment, backstabbing, abuse, slander, blackmail and extortion, and every other form of authoritarian underhandedness. It's Nazism on steroids.

No one is fooled by the asswipes who call themselves Democrats. They're NOT Democrats - not as long as they're using Stalinist tactics to silence and intimidate the political opposition.

Hey - I'll tell you straight up, I have NO problem going to war with assholes like that. I'll fuck em up. Tear em apart. Rend them limb from limb.

Which is exactly where the scumbag Dem leadership is taking all the little lemmings.

Ike had the right idea. Commies should be stripped of their rights and deported. They're NOT WELCOME HERE.

interesting question, I would also throw in the Bush/Cheney/McConnell jerks as well.
This article is a incoherent rant that is some trying to say that Democrats shouldn't complain if Trumpster try expand the size of the government.

Trumpster and GOP have alway expanded the size of the government. They talk a game of reduction but they spend and borrow...

This is why MAGA is a lie. Trump said Make America Great Again... Is that a time when the US used to pay for bills up front instead of borrowing because the Rich pay less and less while the income gap is growing and growing.. US was happiest when the income gap was lowest..

1665483272312.png

This is the hypocrisy... Democrats are trying to spend money on social services (Healthcare, Education, ....) which lift people out of poverty, increase economic mobility... GOP main selling point is that you are here (economically) and to stay here you have to keep the people under you, under you...

GOP don't cut military spending and tax cuts have been debunked time and time again... It really isn't fooling as many people as it used too... UK has just had a massive backlash on the government for trying to cut top rate of tax by 5%, UK know it is utter crap to look after wealthy donors..

And there it is folks!
The demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies cannot take the truth of their PROGRAMMING. Instant meltdown when confronted with true information that they cannot process.
The angry apple would rather cover its eyes and plug its ears than consider its been LIED TO its whole life.
Common sense and critical thinking have been obliterated from the minds of these SICK creatures, and now they have taken over the Democrat Party. You leftists are stuck with these contaminated souls, but the rest of us will call out and RESIST this sickness no matter how much you cry!
EVERY Marxist Leniniist Stalinist Maoist revolution that occurred in the 20th century needed MASS MURDER to come to fruition before ultimately FAILING......do the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies think they can pull that SHIT off here today?
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back